Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

does anyone know what show is this? JJS as special guest. (Taxi something? From TVN)

i can't keep smiling watching him. His personality is so sweet and cute unlike his drama character (which are cool and sometimes arrogant and charismatic). and I think his smile is so adorable..

Anyone know whether this show has been subbed somewhere? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Silviana Dewi said:

As far as I know the show hasn't been subbed yet :( .

Have you watched this show yet? It has engsub and is super hilarious. I laughed until my stomach hurts xD

• Like 5

8 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Glad to hear that Gummy didn't get jealous (but I doubt that hehehe). But I'm sure she must feel proud because many many have said that they envy her SO much :P

@kenjo80 Gosh I miss Chef Kang and his shirts! :wub: I'll give OMG a re-watch after I finished re-watching JI...

----

Video from "Hyung" Press Conference yesterday (Can't understand a thing but he's so handsome)

This video is interesting. I think he touched his chest and said to the audience "I'm OK now" (?) :lol: 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Silviana Dewi said:

@mintea18 yup I've watched it.. so funny! I love it when Yoo Jae Suk teased him that they invited his ex-gf.. hahaha JJS was so shocked! Lol

He dated the girl who all his friend had a crush on loll. I love how close he and his friend are. It surprised me that they were friends since middle/high school! And I never knew JJS went to church... This episode let us know a lot more about him. Just love it!

• Like 3

I just watched a special shout out (greetings) episode from the cast of JI to American audience of Dramafever. They are hoping we will vote for them for the best show or maybe best  couple and JJS said he will be happy to fly to NYC for the award ceremony if they win....If that happens I will be there to greet them!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Cool clip.......very creative indeed :D

13 hours ago, Silviana Dewi said:

does anyone know what show is this? JJS as special guest. (Taxi something? From TVN)

i can't keep smiling watching him. His personality is so sweet and cute unlike his drama character (which are cool and sometimes arrogant and charismatic). and I think his smile is so adorable..

I have been searching for the subbed version of this 2012 video of JJS appearing with his "Almost Che" movie co-star on "Taxi" but no such luck :(  Hopefully, some kind soul will sub this video one of these days!

JJS mentioned in this interview that he would like to act with gongvely GHJ cos of her acting style.....the other guest added the acting quality is there!!  One of JJS's acting wishes came true for him and it was lovely to know also that it was GHJ who recommended JJS for this Hwa Shin role.  Aigoo, these two are meant to be cast for JI and their acting prowess and chemistry in JI are just daebak :wub:

4oL8qpd.png

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, reallove143 said:

I just watched a special shout out (greetings) episode from the cast of JI to American audience of Dramafever. They are hoping we will vote for them for the best show or maybe best  couple and JJS said he will be happy to fly to NYC for the award ceremony if they win....If that happens I will be there to greet them!!!!!!!

Can you share the link please?  I will vote for them for sure. @reallove143 - you'll have to diligently vote for them so that JJS and GHJ can be at the award ceremony in NYC :P  Let's make it happen :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Glad to hear that Gummy didn't get jealous (but I doubt that hehehe). But I'm sure she must feel proud because many many have said that they envy her SO much :P

@kenjo80 Gosh I miss Chef Kang and his shirts! :wub: I'll give OMG a re-watch after I finished re-watching JI...

----

Video from "Hyung" Press Conference yesterday (Can't understand a thing but he's so handsome)

This video is interesting. I think he touched his chest and said to the audience "I'm OK now" (?) :lol: 

@mintea18 i also feel doubt :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Jo Jeong-seok, "Competition? I heard I was sexy"

http://www.hancinema.net/jo-jeong-seok-competition-i-heard-i-was-sexy-100571.html

This year's hottest actor is no other than Jo Jeong-seok from "Incarnation of Jealousy".

He was interviewed on the 16th and he said he was so happy these days when we mentioned his popularity.

"I am living the best days of my life. I was too busy to realize it but now that I'm going around here and there for the movie, I feel welcomed wherever I go. I was surprised".

His new movie "Brother" was already filmed before he started "Incarnation of Jealousy". "I'm happy I can meet the audience in such a good atmosphere. I hope the drama and the movie inflicts good energy on everyone".

We asked what his competitiveness is and he said, "Just working hard".

"I was so surprised to hear that I was a 'sexy icon'. I am not good looking nor well built so I can't believe they will say that about me".

"I just did my best and I guess that's what made them think I was sexy. I feel proud and grateful".

"An actor should love his face and the various emotions that can come out from it. I am happy to hear that I've got a good face for an actor".

"Brother" starring Jo Jeong-seok, a fraud and his brother, a former national champion is a bro-mance comedy that's coming out on November 24th.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

Apparently Nari is not the only one who fell for Hwashin's sexiness hehe ^_^

• Like 5