Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Another favourite scenes that i will treasure for long time. They show us another level of acting skill. I've been Kdrama fans since Auntum in My heart. But JI is totally a new one of everything for me.  I dont want to move on, dont want to get over them :(

When will we see them together again *sigh*

• Like 5

12 hours ago, reallove143 said:

Does JJS wears make up or is that his real complexion? 

hi hi ..My first thought on looking at the pictures too. He is so pale!! Not that I love him any less... :P

Thanks for the awesome pics @mintea18. As @jjsmad said - Keep 'em coming! This page is how I currently get my JJS fix, now that JI is over!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, reallove143 said:

JJS is famous for his fair/milky complexion and during the JI Presscon back in August, GHJ also complimented him on his "white jade skin"  :wub: 

SvpvDQl.gif

And agree with GHJ that his stroking of his co-star's hair and cheek pinching are part of his manly charms (notice that he did that on and off-screen to PBY, IU and now GHJ)

glLdTrW.gif

Even after his 25-hour flight from South Korea to Iceland for YOF-Iceland, his skin looked flawless without make-up on.  He has his dermatologist to thank for the beautiful skin :D

A0QzBCc.png

• Like 6

17 hours ago, reallove143 said:

Korean fans tend to adjust the color and lighting... of their photos to make them look as flawless as possible. That's why photos taken by Korean fans are always so nice. But like @kenjo80 said, JJS's skin is indeed very nice. Many people, includes his co-stars, have talked about it :P

Fancams from the fansign event:

• Like 4

18 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

New BTS clip posted by SBS staff on instagram with caption "Thank you for watching"

I guess we will get the actual video and a lot of other BTS videos when the DVDs are released :P

===

KBS2 just released a video which has some new scenes from "Hyung". The film seems very fun to watch and have a lot of Bromance in it lol

• Like 3

22 hours ago, mundaliv said:

@jjsmad you can use the "quote" part of the post you want to reply or just use mention the username using "@" in your post. hope it helps. I'm also new in posting in soompi, just joined in the middle of JI because of the urge to comment on JI and JJS. hehehe. 

@reallove143 what I know is that JJS skin has good complexion. don't know whether he still wears make up or not for this signing event

@mintea18 thanks for the nice pics. so funny seeing his lips while signing. 

Thanks, mundaliv.

It's Monday but there's no Jealousy Incarnate to look forward to. :tears:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mintea18 said:

I guess we will get the actual video and a lot of other BTS videos when the DVDs are released :P

===

KBS2 just released a video which has some new scenes from "Hyung". The film seems very fun to watch and have a lot of Bromance in it lol

Yes, BTS clips of all the kiss scenes especially the passionate locker room kiss! In the BTS video of the JW-NR kiss, GHJ seemed rather awkward with GKP during the filming of the kiss and that's why the kiss itself in the final version was rather "weak" devoid of any passion, IMO :sweatingbullets:  With JJS, GHJ responded so well to all his kisses and it would be quite a treat to see the BTS videos of all their kisses (apart from the peck at the hospital).

The bromance with D.O. is interesting cos this is more like a one-sided bromance unlike the HS-JW bromance in JI.......looks like a lot of fun with JJS as an annoying Hyung......looking forward to his antics in this movie!  Glad that the movie has been brought forward from Nov 30 to Nov 24 to capitalise on the "good vibes" that JJS is enjoying at the moment.....and yay, it won't clash with GHJ's movie release date!  JJS Manse!

@mintea18 keep the videos and pictures coming! JJS looked so so good and fresh during the Schneider fan-sign event.

1 hour ago, jjsmad said:

Thanks, mundaliv.

It's Monday but there's no Jealousy Incarnate to look forward to. :tears:

@jjsmad aigoo, no JJS to look forward to on Wed/Thurs :(  Missing him so much already!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, jjsmad said:

Just saw on Weibo that JJS will be a guest on Running Man! :) so excited and happy! If not mistaken the ep will be shown on 27th.

Oh wow, best JJS news yet!  This will quench our thirst for this charismatic actor....a lil' bit! Am so greedy when it comes to our JJS-ssi :blush: 

Any idea if there'll be other guests along with JJS?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jjsmad said:

Just saw on Weibo that JJS will be a guest on Running Man! :) so excited and happy! If not mistaken the ep will be shown on 27th.

Ahh, here's the news on Soompi.......... JJS will appear on RM with D.O. :) Wow, they are filming today.....hope there'll be fanpics or fancams of them filming :P

Jo Jung Suk and EXO’s D.O. will be on “Running Man.”

November 14, a source revealed that the two actors, starring in the upcoming film “Hyung,” are filming for the show today.  “Hyung” is a comedy about a former convict (played by Jo Jung Suk) living together with his little brother, an Olympic athlete.

“Hyung” premieres on November 24, and this episode of “Running Man” will air the following Sunday on November 27.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mundaliv said:

Too bad it's not with JI cast! Actually I was wondering why there is no RM for JI cast? 

Anyway, thanks God that he will still be in RM!

Yeah, would have been perfect tonic for us "JI-suffering-fans" if the main love triangle JJS/GHJ/GKP (Seo Ji Hye was on RM a few weeks ago) were to guest on RM.  I guess we can't have it all :sweatingbullets:  Would be great if the RM games involve some sort of singing and/or dancing :PThe RM episode with Shin Minah and JJS is still my favourite RM episode.....JJS was so cute, sporting and gullible in the episode!!

Lugc4va.jpgDRFgJrM.pngJQPu3Bh.jpg

• Like 4