Quantcast
mintea18

Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Current Drama: Mung Bean Flower/ Nokdu Flower

Great to see the happy Shin-Nari couple having a drink together at the wrap-up party.

..inseparable;)!

7gQnPqk.jpg

JJS is already busy moving on to his promotional activities for his upcoming movie but like most of you here, I still can’t move on from JI. 

GBdB9CA.jpg

GLYxiaU.jpg

“Hyung” will not be available online for many months and in the meantime, I still can’t get myself to watch other dramas…..tried to watch SKL and the other romcom on KBS but just can’t get into the dramas and it seems like every other romcom pales in comparison to JI…….can’t stand the outlandish acting, the cheesy plots, the typical k-drama tropes of amnesia, the typical heroic acts of a male lead etc.  Ottoke, am so crazy about JJS right now! 

• Like 7

More TopStarNews HD pics of JJS at SungShin Women's University for "Hyung" promotional event...RoAE8YF.jpgMuPwA30.jpgGNQK01E.jpg

The college women went absolutely wild on seeing the dashing Jo Jung Suk-ssi on campus....his popularity can rival that of an idol now :wub:  

• Like 7

JJS is a really great actor. I think he studies every character he plays until the smallest details. In all his drama, the way he potrays the characters are different, for example as Lee Hwa Shin, he has different kind of body language and posture we can see it from the way he walks, stands, talks, facial expression even some small gesture habits. And when he potrayed the soldier in King2Hearts, his gestures and expression were also different.

i really love how he acts with his body, not only depending on facial expression only. How he puts even the slightest detail in every character. That's what makes his acting soo believable.

• Like 9

I think I won't start any other drama very soon after JI.. I will just watch the other works of JJS now... Really hope that his song in the wedding will be recorded and can be purchased as a song, just like gimme a chocolate from OMG. looking forward to have it!! 

• Like 8

GIFs from yesterday's promo events.......looking oh so fine, Jung Suk-ssi :heart:  Seeing him in turtleneck now reminds me of him doing the "Manse" and the bed/kiss scene :P

6p4iX4E.gif

1C5cex6.gif

cr: as tagged

• Like 9

Hi everyone. Decided to sign up to support this forum and hope to see more postings about JJS. I didn't know who JJS was until JI. Started watching JI bcos Go Kyung Pyo was decent in Reply 1988. By the 3rd episode, I was like Go Kyung Pyo who? Really wish JJS can win an award at the SBS drama awards and hope that his new movie will do well. :)

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, jjsmad said:

Hi everyone. Decided to sign up to support this forum and hope to see more postings about JJS. I didn't know who JJS was until JI. Started watching JI bcos Go Kyung Pyo was decent in Reply 1988. By the 3rd episode, I was like Go Kyung Pyo who? Really wish JJS can win an award at the SBS drama awards and hope that his new movie will do well. :)

Me too, sign in for the sake of JJS. Let's support him together :). JJS mansae!!!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, jjsmad said:

Welcome on board this JJS ship, @jjsmad Like your ID ;) 

Me too, I have been lurking on Soompi threads for a while, reading and admiring all the photos posted but never really wanted to post anything until this JJS craze got to me and I just had to sign up so that I can pour my love and admiration for this gentleman, a genius of an actor!

Yeah, @hibiscus99 - JJS Manse  조정석 만세 :wub:

So, JJS-fangirls, what are you guys watching after JI?  

• Like 7

JJS's getting a lot of love these days........he must be feeling the love and seems to be having the time of his life right now!!

0zwu9Gj.gif

C8MELQT.gif

JIpG8SB.gif

HWBhZ42.jpgvopNUYG.jpg

Hehehe, GHJ is looking embarrassed seeing JJS's naked torso right in front of her!

tMUBERp.gif

cr: as tagged

• Like 8

Was that in character Nari looked away or was that Gong Hyo Jin being shy seeing a shirtless Jung Suk? Lol. Anyway, I'm rewatching the first few episodes of JI. When I first watched it, I was seeing things through Nari's perspective probably coz she's our heroine and also coz HwaShin was so unlikable I didn't care how he felt. Seeing those episodes again allowed me to see things from HwaShin's perspective and I see how he cared for her in his own little way. A lot of things make more sense now. It gets even better the second time you watch it. 

I miss our Jung Suk. Will be praying his movie Hyung does well at the box office. More hit series and movies mean more projects. More projects mean we get to see him more often. Don't we just want to see him every minute of the day? Can't get enough of him. Haha. Sorry. I'm going crazy again. Lol.

• Like 7

20 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

tried to watch SKL and the other romcom on KBS but just can’t get into the dramas and it seems like every other romcom pales in comparison to JI…….can’t stand the outlandish acting, the cheesy plots, the typical k-drama tropes of amnesia, the typical heroic acts of a male lead etc.

I SO get what you mean! I see many comments online stating SKL is a way better drama than JI and I can only assume that those comments are from the sad, resentful second lead shippers of JI haha.. :rolleyes:      Or from people who haven't actually watched JI!

I love Seo In Guk and for some parts SKL is enjoyable in its own way, but I am not so deluded (if you will!) to overlook the fact that JI is in a TOTALLY different league in ALL  aspects when compared to SKL - the writing, the characters, the MUSIC, the kisses :wub:

JI is one of a kind.

6 hours ago, jjsmad said:

By the 3rd episode, I was like Go Kyung Pyo who?

:D

• Like 5

13 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

So, JJS-fangirls, what are you guys watching after JI?  

I will re-watch the drama again from the first Ep.  And maybe re-watch Time Renegades :lol: Like all of you, I can't watch any other drama right now because JJS and GHJ really ruined my expectations for actors/actresses. And I don't want to let Hwashin and Nari go yet ;__;

This is one of my favorite scenes from Ep. 24, besides the wedding scene. Can't stop repeating. And the BGM is so nice and light-hearted too :wub:

Miss them so much :tears:

DLw7zP1.gif

vXuK49U.gif

• Like 6