Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

As I recall, I think I first see him in king 2 hearts. I liked his role there but it soon faded in my memory and it goes the same for Best of Lee soon shin. I didn't even complete watching Best of Lee soon shin. He is not one that u will like at first sight partly too young for me ( ahjuma ). It was until I watched JI that I was hooked up and shamefully I had a crush on him hahaha..What now, I go searching for his past work then I remembered he was cast in king 2 hearts. Quickly run thru Best of Lee soon shin and finished Oh My Ghost. I haven't seen any of his musical video but will try to search. Now I have 2 more eps of YOF but what do I do after I finish this ??? I am worried to have JJS syndrome right now.

Edited by elaine0712
Missspelt
  • Like 4

Lol. After Oh My Ghostess I watched lee Soon Shin, like all of it. I hated his hairstyle in there and don't really like IU, but for his sake I finished the whole drama. I haven't seen all his variety appearances, but definitely will!

• Like 4

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/upcoming-film-hyung-starring-do-jo-jung-suk-and-park-shin-hye-changes-premiere-date

just came across this article..it seems that they move the premiere of the movie to 24th of Nov instead of 30th Nov. 

Maybe so GHJ and JJS can be in each other premiere? :w00t: *wishful thinking*

21 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

JJS himself thinks his best feature is his eyes!  Yeah, that pair of eyes should win an acting award for its magnificent performance in JI :D:wub:

couldn't agree with him more. I think his eyes are really the most attractive feature he has~~

I will miss seeing Lee HwaShin every week. Somehow, I'm not yet willing to let go. I was bored when I gave Jealousy Incarnate a try. Never expected I would love it this much and I would turn into a huge JJS fangirl. Life really is like a box of chocolates. Haha. JJS isn't exactly my type but gosh, he's everything to me now. I can't think properly...he's always in my head. It's that bad. I might even go to one of his fan meetings in the future and I plan to do it alone. Haha. I dont care. I just want to see him in the flesh and have his autograph. Ayyy how to move on?        

• Like 9

On 11/9/2016 at 0:26 AM, mintea18 said:

@kenjo80 It's PBY who improvised most of the kisses in the last kiss scene hehe. 

Not sure if you guys watched this clip yet (It was posted on YOUKU months ago and I just uploaded it to utube). This clip has some deleted parts from the kiss scene in Ep. 16. As you can see in the clip, after the first kiss, PBY kissed him again, not one but many times LOL

And the "car kiss" in YTBLSS was also improvised by IU (thank @babyviolets for the info :P ) Both IU and PBY must have been very comfortable with him and trusted him a lot to improvise kisses like that.

Oh wow, @mintea18 thanks for sharing that video of OMG ep16 kiss.  The kiss was shot totally from a different angle than the one shown on TV. Agree, PBY must be so comfortable with JJS and like us, she must love his kissable lips too!:wub: 

We can see that GHJ is totally at ease with JJS in all their intimate scenes and at times, she would be the one to "initiate" and keep the kissing actions going!  Their kiss scenes just seem so real.......like in the scene where NR and HS were together in HS's room when HS blocked her way when she was about to go cook ramyun, HS started kissing her, looked at her seductively and then she screamed “잠깐만 / wait a sec” while he carried her off…….they were like two real lovers, not two actors acting!  Daebak;)

• Like 3

Great to see the happy Shin-Nari couple having a drink together at the wrap-up party.

..inseparable;)!

7gQnPqk.jpg

JJS is already busy moving on to his promotional activities for his upcoming movie but like most of you here, I still can’t move on from JI. 

GBdB9CA.jpg

GLYxiaU.jpg

“Hyung” will not be available online for many months and in the meantime, I still can’t get myself to watch other dramas…..tried to watch SKL and the other romcom on KBS but just can’t get into the dramas and it seems like every other romcom pales in comparison to JI…….can’t stand the outlandish acting, the cheesy plots, the typical k-drama tropes of amnesia, the typical heroic acts of a male lead etc.  Ottoke, am so crazy about JJS right now! 

• Like 6

More TopStarNews HD pics of JJS at SungShin Women's University for "Hyung" promotional event...RoAE8YF.jpgMuPwA30.jpgGNQK01E.jpg

The college women went absolutely wild on seeing the dashing Jo Jung Suk-ssi on campus....his popularity can rival that of an idol now :wub:  

• Like 6

JJS is a really great actor. I think he studies every character he plays until the smallest details. In all his drama, the way he potrays the characters are different, for example as Lee Hwa Shin, he has different kind of body language and posture we can see it from the way he walks, stands, talks, facial expression even some small gesture habits. And when he potrayed the soldier in King2Hearts, his gestures and expression were also different.

i really love how he acts with his body, not only depending on facial expression only. How he puts even the slightest detail in every character. That's what makes his acting soo believable.

• Like 8

I think I won't start any other drama very soon after JI.. I will just watch the other works of JJS now... Really hope that his song in the wedding will be recorded and can be purchased as a song, just like gimme a chocolate from OMG. looking forward to have it!! 

• Like 7