Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Jo Jung Suk and Gong Hyo Jin in Talks to Star in New Drama Together

Actors Jo Jung Suk and Gong Hyo Jin are in talks of making a drama comeback together.

On February 2, Jo Jung Suk’s agency and Gong Hyo Jin’s agency revealed, “The two are thinking about starring in the new drama ‘Incarnation of Envy (tentative title).’”

If Jo Jung Suk decides to star in this drama, he will be playing the role of Lee Hwa Shin, a smart, witty, and handsome news anchor. He’s a veteran reporter who is great at getting information. In short, he is the “perfect man.”

If Gong Hyo Jin decides to do this drama, she will be playing the role of Pyo Na Ri, a part-time weather forecaster who is poor and lacks connections with others. She is an innocent and bright girl who can’t say no to anyone. She’s a love seeker who desperately wants to be in a relationship, even if it’s a bad one.

This drama promises to make the audience laugh with its realistic and comedic plot line.

Both Jo Jung Suk and Gong Hyo Jin may be making a comeback to the small screen after appearing on “Oh My Ghost” and “Producer,” respectively, last year.

It will air some time in July.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/02/jo-jung-suk-and-gong-hyo-jin-in-talks-to-star-in-new-drama-together/

• Like 3

Watch: Jo Jung Suk Is Adorable With His Funny English on “Youth Over Flowers”

Watch: Jo Jung Suk Is Adorable With His Funny English on “Youth Over Flowers”

During the latest February 5 broadcast of the “Youth Over Flowers” Iceland special, actor Jo Jung Suk made viewers laugh with his clumsy English.

During the broadcast, Jo Jung Suk, Jung WooJung Sang Hoon, and Kang Ha Neul stopped by a gas station to refuel their car. However they were unfamiliar with the car fueling process in Iceland as it was different from how it is done in Korea. Jo Jung Suk then decides to go get some help and asks a stranger outside the station, “Hey, excuse me, can I help me?” The person then points to the building, gesturing for him to find help inside. Once he found an employee inside, he asked again, “Excuse me, can I help me?” Smiling, the employee understood what he was saying and handed him a fueling card to refuel the car. 

jo jung suk 3

o Jung Suk’s clumsy English brought much laughter to Korean netizens. Some of the popular comments were: “Hahahahahaha his charm is overwhelming hahahaha.” “Open the door! (means to say close the door)” and “A person can’t be perfect~”

tvN‘s “Youth Over Flowers” airs every Friday at 9:45 p.m. KST. Its next trip to Namibia featuring the cast of “Reply 1988″ will air on February 19.

Watch Jo Jung Suk’s hilarious mistake here!

cr.soompi

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2015 at 11:22 PM, dekka said:

JungSuk oppaaaaa as HEDWIG crazy-monkey-emoticon-001.gif?1292792377

my wish come true again  cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

OH DEKKA!!!!

I swear I freaked out when I saw the poster on twitter!kkk

Too bad I won't be able to see him this time TT

Anyway, welcome everyone to JJS thread...so sorry I've been MIA lately.  I wanted to change the first post because the transition to the new server just botched everything, but I'm totally clueless with html and it is such work trying to retype everything again!grrr

Do you guys have any idea on how to do this? Or if someone with talent on art and photoshop is willing to create posters of the info that has been gathered,  I'd be more than happy to post those up! Of course, you'd be credited for your work!kkk

• Like 1

Haven't dropped by this thread in an eternity lol. Just here to post this article. ^^

Jo Jung Suk comments on marriage plans with Gummy

Actor Jo Jung Suk commented on marriage plans with singer Gummy.

At the April 8th press conference for the movie 'Time Renegade', Jo Jung Suk was asked whether he planned to marry his three-year girlfriend. He said, "I'm at the age, but I don't think we have the time right now. We're going to marry for sure, but I think it's not the time."

He added, "She's also very busy, and I'm pretty busy myself."

In other news, 'Time Renegade' tells the story about two men from different times who try to save the life of the woman they love.

source

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

10724182_205497436478039_2048815844_n.jp

viewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42

Oh GOD.............. :flushed:

He sure do LOT OF THINGS everytime he is doing theater or musical :dizzy:

Oh... and should I mention that belly in her his first picture?? :astonished:

She He has a much better belly than me girls does :bawling:

• Like 1

Ahhh...!!!

Anyway... I'm here not to comment on those! But the pictures distract my attentions LOL

It's been a while I'm visiting Soompi this thread, and I'm now coming back BECAUSE.... I'VE JUST WATCH TIME RENEGADE FEW DAYS AGO!

The reason why I need to post here is because that movie... that movie giving me a MAJOR GOOSEBUMPS half way through!

I mean SERIOUS major goosebumps. Dang! So nervous!

I don't even planning to watch it that time. I'm just checking my movie folder to see what to watch so I clicked for a preview, but that is a mistake! Since the seconds I clicked it, I really unable to move my a** until it finished! :dizzy:

I think this is my most favorite movie from him so far. I've been watching quite number of his movies but this one left such deep taste even after I'm done with it. I seriously still remember the major goosebumps.

For you who haven't watch it, I recommended to watch it palli. Hope you like it too as I do.

Oh... and there is Lee Jin Wook too :wub:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

oh @edensor I don't watch TG yet. but seem it's really interesting. but rite now so little time, so many movie. lol

Filming Starts on SBS Drama Incarnation of Jealousy with Jo Jung Seok and Gong Hyo Jin

Posted on June 29, 2016 by ockoala

The weather has heated all up and so has filming for upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs dramaIncarnation of Jealousy. Starring Jo Jung Seok and Gong Hyo Jin, the drama got more news earlier on for the bidding war between SBS and KBS but now the coverage can focus on the quality cast and hopefully top notch story. Set in a television network, the drama is a lighthearted rom-com about the competition and love between a confident dogged anchor reporter played by Jo Jung Seok and a less successful but still dreaming of making it weather woman played by Gong Hyo Jin.

It’s directed by the PD who did Angel Eyes, Queen of Ambition, and Phantom, but more importantly for me the screenwriter did Miss Korea (love!), Romance Town, and Pasta, and I’m guessing it’s the Pasta connection that brought Gong Hyo Jin on as her Pasta costar Lee Seon Kyun also reunited with this writer in Miss Korea. I’m hoping Gong Hyo Jin sparks with Jo Jung Seok along the same mature leading man lines as she did with Lee Seon Kyun, that would make the bickering and blooming romance a genuine treat to watch.

cr and more: akoala'splayground

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hi girls!!!

the premier of jealousy incarnate is just right around the corner.  It may not seem like it (because of my lack of activity on this site) but I'm super SUPER excited!!!  I really hope this drama will make it big and that JJS will once again wow people with his amazing acting skill!

If my net service permits, I am planning on updating the first entry as well. I hope you girls can help me out by sharing articles etc about JJS!!!

Thank you girls and have a blessed day ahead!!!

girls, I've just done a major rehaul on the first post.  Had to take out all the info coz the layout just wasn't working.  I'll slowly add more data, and I'd really like it if you girls can give me feedback on whether you like this new look or not.

Meanwhile, here are a couple of cfs that I am going to add in later in a separate section:

• Like 2