Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@NaBonq aaaw thanks for the link! i'll look into it tomorrow~ :D 

i watched the kiss scene bts of k2h too, thanks for posting it ;_; he's such a gentleman indeed. when yoonji told him to put her down, JJS said no because yoonji was barefoot then :wub: and all his manner hands <3 hahaha

AND YES OFC! i love it ;___; the fancam with JJS and LJS in it <3 hahaha i haven't even watched TFR... hahahaha :lol:

@babyviolets its you who brought me here, so i think i should be as active as i can here kkk :D 

anyway :c booo why didnt the production team release a dvd? and feature that beautiful song into the ost. cd? :< i wonder why...

but happy enough because i could watch JJS and IU sang it together in front of many people~ and the harmonization between the two were just soooooo great. i love it! 

ugh why k*s why didnt you release bts videos of YTBLSS >___>

thank you guys for listening hahaha :D i tried as possible as i can to pronounce it well too kkk glad to hear it from u guys :) 

why couldnt you guys send it? :c it'd be great if it could be sent and listened by them :c 

anyway thanks for posting the videos and telling much infos~!! 

Have a good night! 

• Like 3

Thanks for updating the thread guys. I have to put my stalker batch since real life really got me and Soompi new page totally down my mood. Lol.

btw, for those who want to watch YTBLSS but feeling it's too long. There's a video made by fan that only have IU and JJS scene in every episode only . who're we kidding? those two save the drama. I can't remember who make that but maybe my dear @babyviolets can enlighten us. I remember we can dload the video too. maybe we can find the link in YTBLSS and JoU thread. but, finding something in YTBLSS thread is like finding needle in the sand. that thread are really crazy. crazy long and crazy funny. all because of JJS body parts. *cough cough

• Like 4

hahaha...I think it was simplyme? but i'm not really sure!lol

I only remember airbening doing the comic strips! they were soooo cute!kkk

and unni @yoeda , I feel you.  the new page layout is a total downer...even if I still visit the site, it just doesn't feel as inviting as before.

@dinbun we were not able to send it because I think akina had some issues with merging the audio with the video, and ultimately, the project was left unfinished. we really couldn't blame anyone because most of us were newbies in soompi and all this fangirl business, so we didn't know how to handle such projects before.

But we got to give JJS a birthday video!!! Even korean fans took notice of it!kkk

unfortunately, after that, our numbers started dwindling down again, and I couldn't organize a proper gift for him from the fandom last year.  I did send him a personal gift though, just not sure if it reached him. TT

• Like 3

This video from YTBLSS is so cute and hilarious :tongue:

Wonder how many of these were improvised by him haha.

@babyviolets yup, I think it's the result of many years acting on stage. Even his hugs is so real, I've never seen any hug that is real and heartfelt like that in kdramaland, even in my other favorite dramas. His acting is really something! And you was so lucky to get the change to see him on stage in person. Did you manage to meet him after the show? :P

@dinbun You really should watch TFR. I had to watch it twice. Oppa is daebak in it. And I was glad his character wasn't killed off in the end!lol

Spoiler

08_zpscs2nfg9l.gif

1949107277_20badf25_zps9zzhwpbg.gif

222_zpsptzfvjet.gif

• Like 2

@babyviolets how could I forgot that ajumma? :lol: we just like her troublemaker children. Lol. You, me, tien, eden and sometimes akina.  OMG just reading some of her post raging at us really crack me now. Really miss her rite now. See if I can found the vid from her post.

Edited by yoeda
  • Like 2

Wahahaha can't believe i actually got it right!hahaha

My head is all about useless fangirl info!lol

But great job unni @yoeda for being able to find it amongst all the nonsense!lol And mind u, we were not the troublemakers! She was the one picking up fights and insisting on everything!hahaha

@NaBonq you wouldn't find it in yt coz it wasnt uploaded there. Instead, she gave us links to hardcopies. Yoeda unni has posted the links above ^ 

And yes, i got to see him after the show...twice!hehehe i also have his autograph on my souvenir programme, notebook, and tablet!hahaha

Then i got to see him again when he visited sg early this month. Sadly, the event was heavily guarded and i wasnt able to come closer and talk to him personally.

I really love opening soompi to find notifs and new posts. Kkk

Oh, did u know that it was his priest that suggested he try his hand at acting?kkk

• Like 4

@babyviolets oooh i see, well yes everyone had their priority for their daily life and couldnt blame anything to them for it :) 

but glad that you guys gave a birthday video as a gift for him and even noticed by kfans! great job! kkk. Did you send your personal gift to his old agency's office? just believe that it reached him and he kept it in his home :D 

@NaBonq ofc is of course being shortened :D that time i watched the trailer and saw him having a "good time" drinking(?) with the women kkk. I will for sure later :D thanks for the gifs :lol: he always gives his all into all of his roles in dramas/movies, well other actors/actresses do so too but idk why i'm attracted to his acting kkk. 

@yoeda waaah! thanks for finding the link!!! :D becaus of JJS, after watching 4 eps of OMG, i rushed to youtube to watch YTBLSS and finished it in one week :lol: :crazy: lol on 13ish episode onward, i just focused on ShinShin couple kkk, glad that time i was on my vacation so no regrets haha. I like to rewatch it sometimes, and even remember which episode Junho started to give more attention to soonshin, which episode he and SoonShin were left in an island together hahaha. It's long indeed and the story was being dragged, right. But, i'm thankful because I could see more ShinShin in that 50 episodes, but STILL i think the ending for ShinShin couple is just so so :c i want to (at least) see them standing together and kiss at the wedding altar, instead of JJS just practiced proposing IU. ㅠㅠ 

and oh i really like their harmonization when they performed 'Beautiful Song' together in IU's concert kkk.

started at around 3:27? :3  

• Like 4

@babyviolets Yes, I read about that in the first entry yesterday. He has a dog named Rakku, so cute. I never knew he's a 3rd Dan in taekwondo until yesterday! When I saw him in The King's wrath I was really surprised by his action scenes. At first I thought "Can Kang Sun Woo be an assassin??" And then BAM! he thrust the chopsticks into that man's throat, and I was like "OMG!" haha. I wonder if the movie "Hyung" has any action scene in it?...

I'm downloading JoU cuts rn. So excited! I just miss him and his acting so badly. Thank unni @yoeda so much for the links!

• Like 3

@dinbun you have no idea how frustrated we were with the ytblss ending;  in fact, we were so frustrated with it, we decided to do a mock review of an "extra episode" the weekend later!kkk

though, apparently, family dramas tend to run that way.  Even cheer up Mr kim, with its 100+ episodes, only managed a few awkward hugs!lol

@NaBonq great! it means a lot to know people do check the first entry!lol  I've yet updated the articles though coz it takes a lot of work and I'm batlling against code issues!lol

I love love LOVE that part in King's wrath too! I have to say I didn't expect seeing such different side to JJS in that film.  It's like, just when you thought you know his abilities and limits, he proves you wrong by taking on roles that's totally out of the box! I believe Journalist will have the same feel again and I can't wait to see another side of JJS!kkk

Anyway, leaving you guys with an old CF of his (i think I posted the link to this on the first post as well!kkk)

• Like 2

@babyviolets He really should show more of those taekwondo moves hehe. I just love watching him in action scenes like that. And I'm reading old articles of him in this thread :phew: Thank you for posting them in the first entry.

====

News interview about "Journalist" (really short though, but at least we can see him)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jjseok&no=215312&page=2

He looks so tanned lol

Spoiler

frac12Atildemicroeacutefrac12Atildemicro

• Like 2

23/9/2015 "The Exclusive: Beat The Devil's Tattoo" Press Conference

(The movie's early working title was "Journalist")

9671_34673_5815.jpg

9671_34671_5813.jpg

15028_2015092301002677900187261.jpg

15028_2015092301002679100187361.jpg

15028_2015092301002667700186391.jpg

15028_2015092301002671800186671.jpg

15028_2015092301002673400186861.jpg

15028_2015092301002680700187521.jpg

15028_2015092301002679400187391.jpg

15028_2015092301002679200187371.jpg

15028_2015092301002676600187141.jpg

15028_2015092301002676400187121.jpg

1LvdsoA

Where are you eyes JS-ssi?

1ivyUhv

Cheekbones :wub: 

Videos

This vid is short but really funny

======

Posing for DC fans

9dMhZ8E.jpg

=====

His tweets after the event! 

======

Plot of the Film (http://asianwiki.com/The_Exclusive:_Beat_The_Devil’s_Tattoo)

Moo-Hyuk (Cho Jung-Seok) is about to lose his job and go through a divorce. He receives a memo by a serial killer and lands a scoop. Moo-Hyuk then learns that the memo is a phrase from the Chinese novel "Liang Chen Murder Record” and the scoop is a mistake.

Meanwhile, the newsroom, unaware of of the mistake, awaits for Moo-Hyuk's report and the police are pressing for more information. Making things worse, a witness who is aware of the truth appears.

A murder case then begins following Moo-Hyuk's false report.

======

Can't wait cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

Edited by NaBonq
  • Like 1

SINGLES MAGAZINES, OCTOBER ISSUE 

20159230935_367.jpg

20159230935_862.jpg

Scanned pics (open in new tab for full-sized image)

8aXRVKZ.jpg

KKs2tI7.jpg

5wvW8Xh.jpg

MvemCIr.jpg

owTV4Xb.jpg

PtGYoQd.jpg

cDTt9Ja.jpg

Credit: Singles / JJS DC GALL

GEEK MAGAZINE - OCTOBER ISSUE

1442876302116.jpg

1442876658615.jpg

Scanned pics (open in new tab for full-sized image)

mrPLz2g.jpg

d11e1Jz.jpg

ao9mAPc.jpg

EJuGq2R.jpg

5O7W8lZ.jpg

Credit: GEEK / JJS DC GALL

Edited by NaBonq
  • Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

Jo Jung Suk Shares His Thoughts on Working Alongside Three of the Nation’s Little Sisters

Actor Jo Jung Suk shared his thoughts on acting alongside Suzy, Park Bo Young, and IU, also known as the nation’s precious little sisters.

On the September 27 broadcast of MBC‘s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” the actors of “The Exclusive: Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” including Jo Jung Suk gave interviews.

CP6nhbZUEAAAtRa.jpg

During the interview, Jo Jung Suk says, “I’m the public enemy of Korean men right now. I acted with the nation’s little sisters Suzy, Park Bo Young, and IU.” He then says, “I’m extremely thankful. I’m super lucky.”

When asked which of the three he likes best, he becomes shy but gets out of the sticky situation by saying wisely, “Don’t ask questions like that. I like all three.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/27/jo-jung-suk-shares-his-thoughts-on-working-alongside-three-of-the-nations-little-sisters/ 

On 10/2/2015 at 8:19 AM, babyviolets said:
On 9/29/2015 at 7:45 AM, yoeda said:
On 9/28/2015 at 11:25 AM, adikkeluangman said:

The list still doesnt stop here. Next... Park Shin Hye  :lol:

He's like a little sister killer!kkk

He will be stressed again haha, but at least if he kisses PSH in the movie, it won't be her 1st kiss onscreen lol. 

=======

151002 BIFF 2015

201510021353778715_560e0def1b206.jpg

201510021330773832_560e08b773551.jpg

215110105030.jpg

201032235221.jpg

rVtDNEj.png

ArokJzY.png

oszKzId.png

9A81hdw.png

YcItF4v.jpg

boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

201510021726773549_560e3fbe1873d.jpg

201510021730777398_560e4606f1476.jpg

201510021753770954_560e4676f24c9.jpg

201510021757772718_560e486117872.jpg

201510021805773042_560e491b59c79.jpg

jgbgsNX.jpg

LvlOvdD.jpg

201510021808771666_560e49c22d4f2.jpg

His hairstyle here reminds me of Chef :)

Pics credit to JJS DC GALL/ As tagged 

• Like 1

Ohh, he went to BIFF on October 2nd? meanwhile i went to his agency to gave him my present hahaha. I thought he was inside the office having a meeting kkk. Well, I just wish my gift is delivered well to him hahaha :D 

AND THAT GIRL WHO WAS HUGGED BY JO JUNG SUK!!! HOW CAME YOU GO HOME ALIFE? /explodes lol sorry :c but omg being hugged by JJS ;_____; hahaha

thanks for videos and infos and photos @NaBonq

• Like 3