Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

o Jung-seok, Park Bo-young couple up for Oh My Ghostess

by javabeans | May 6, 2015 | 44 Comments

What an adorable pairing: Park Bo-young (Hot-Blooded Youth) is indeed taking on thenew tvN drama Oh My Ghostess, and joining her is Jo Jung-seok (You’re the Best, Lee Soon-shin). Woohoo! I love them both separately, and I’m sure I’ll love them together, so this has me very excited.

Plus, let’s not forget the outrageously funny-sounding premise, where a timid young woman is possessed by the ghost of a lustful virgin. I’m sold on that logline alone, but the casting just makes everything better. And in the hands of the High School King of Savvy director and writer, I’m sure tons of hilarity is bound to ensue, showcased in heaps of awesomely awkward scenarios. As an added bonus, with Jo Jung-seok in the lead, you just know he’ll be running wild with the ad-libs (and these producers are likely to give him free rein to go hog-wild).

Park Bo-young’s character Bong-sun has zero self-confidence, and because of her extreme shyness, she doesn’t have any close friends. At the restaurant where she works as an assistant, she’s not particularly good at anything, and mostly just gets yelled at a lot. Her grandmother was a shaman so from a young age she’s been able to occasionally see ghosts, though it’s not until she meets the lascivious ghost that she gets possessed totally.

Jo Jung-seok plays Sun-woo, a conceited star chef who’s overflowing with confidence in his food and his skills. Bong-sun harbors a secret crush on him, though it doesn’t sound like he takes much notice of her — one, because he’s always surrounded by women, and two, because he’s hung up on an old flame. But then one day, Bong-sun starts acting differently, shedding her mousy personality, and ends up constantly on Sun-woo’s mind.

What ensues is a quirky, charming romance — it sounds adorable, doesn’t it? I’m hoping for lots of laugh-out-loud antics and strong actor chemistry, with lots of sweet romance to top it off. Oh My Ghostess is slated for tvN’s Friday-Saturday slot following Ex-Girlfriend Club and premieres in July.

cr:http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/jo-jung-seok-park-bo-young-couple-up-for-oh-my-ghostess/

• Like 1

Annyeong @yoeda !!  How are you?  I've been wondering when you would appear on one of our threads.  :D

Not surprised that this recent JJS news compelled you to venture into the temp thread. It's not so bad once you get used to it.

ommoo mooooo
oppaaaaaa
thankyuuuuu for come back to dramaland :wub: 

hi guys!!! so excited!!!

btw this temporary forum really drive me crazy. aigoooo

​me too >:(

​me three!hahaha

can't wait to have to thread back so I can update the first post with this recent news!hihihi

ha, this is adding the fun

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/kim-seul-gi-joins-oh-my-ghostess-as-lusty-virgin-ghost/

funny how ppl keep suggesting Kim Seul Gi as the ghost before. lol. now she absolutely joining the cast.

also did anyone remember PBY also being a Nation Little Sister once? uri oppa really like romancing NLS. hahahaha. now left for only Moon Geun Young. lol.

• Like 1

Annyeong @yoeda !!  How are you?  I've been wondering when you would appear on one of our threads.  :D

Not surprised that this recent JJS news compelled you to venture into the temp thread. It's not so bad once you get used to it.

​@meahri66 tsk tsk tsk. don't you remember I'll always watching even my name doesn't appeared? hahahaha. I know every move. here or JoU. kkkk.

• Like 1

hmmm, seem like we need to repost his current news.

edit: opps, mod said they'll post all the content in temporary forum later. just be patience, kkkk

Edited by yoeda

• 2 weeks later...