Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest thalia01

Lovely to see all Eun Shi Kyung's fans again here. Thanks for creating the thread. I will keep in touch with you all.

@satsuki92 you are most welcomed (: glad you enjoyed reading them.

Oh why are you so cute.

He's so humble and it's kind of cute. 2012 has been great for him apparently and I hope it'll only get better for him.

Oh and is there anyone here who is a native speaker of Korean? I have an article here but I'm not sure if I understood it right.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012053109252598723&type=1&outlink=1

^

From the 2nd paragraph onwards, it says that from actors from TK2H are preparing for another movie, including Jo Jeong Seok? The story centres around an incident in 1985 (the incident should be this) and they (he and the guy playing Dong-ha in TK2H - Kwon Hyun Sang) play Judo athletes in the show.

aigooooo ... hi guys!!!! It's so awesome to see you all here ... thanks for your support to our handsome Jung Suk =)

@sugar ... thanks for your translations , you're jjang!

today contributions ... Shi Kyung - Jae Shin fan arts ♥ :

tumblr_m4ruatoy031ql66nmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4ruc4az0u1ql66nmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4rudgJVcf1ql66nmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4ruf5lXcc1ql66nmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4vc5woHDr1ql66nmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4vc4vJpBS1ql66nmo1_500.jpg

@ Tumblr

Guest soulofJunKi

^those fanarts belong to allmyliesarewishes.tumblr.com so perhaps credit it as such?

they're very pretty!

^those fanarts belong to allmyliesarewishes.tumblr.com so perhaps credit it as such?

they're very pretty!

thanks a lot for give me the link ... my little sis send me the links of the pics but no the source ... so I couldn't put the proper credits ( that's why I mentioned tumblr xD ) . unfortunately I can't edit my post T_T

@christine86 ... dear, his new movie is scheduled to the end of the year ... and he hasn't started the filming yet xD

Guest soulofJunKi

yea no problem. i follow her thats how i noticed :)

you should check her tumblr out she has *a lot* of eun shi kyung/lee jae shin edits :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Some old pics from his twitter ^^ I hope they are not shared yet [^v^]

566566189.jpg?key=720960

567295130.jpg?key=7681024

556914494.jpg?key=1024768

556914437.jpg?key=1024768

I really miss our ShiKyung-Jae Shin couple :(

547512835.jpg?key=7681024

350828578.jpg?key=720960

Guest christine86

@sb24: hixc, me too. I always feel lost when I watch it, the way he's shy, the way he promised...huhu, why Hong sister could kill him...

Guest sb24

forevergirl

^^ for them

an article says that lee yoon ji cried so hard after shooting the last episode of The King 2 hearts.. She was also late for her class because she kept crying in her car.. so sad for them..

Guest sb24

Lee said, “I arrived at school early but was eventually late for class because I couldn’t stop crying. It was weird because I’ve never cried alone before. I think that’s because my character Lee Jae Shin was unhappy at the end.”"

I cried bucket of tears because of them. their acting is... just AWESOME!! Many viewers were carried by their acting. The last episodes were really heartbreaking for her. Especially the scene wherein she found out about shi kyung's death and the videotape watching scene and their imaginary conversation on the last ep,.... oh!!! Nevermind every scene with yoon ji and jo jung suk in it is really great!! I've been telling myself for so many times that... "it is just a DRAMA... just a DRAMA!!! " but I can't help... to cry, T_T

i wish there will be another project for lee yoon ji and jo jung suk as main lead next time

ahhh drama gods , let this be! x_x we need a better ending for Yoon Ji and Jung Suk oppa =)

Some old pics from his twitter ^^ I hope they are not shared yet [^v^]

567295130.jpg?key=7681024

J!!!!!!!! mi beloved J is also here !!! welcome sis!!! aigooo ... I think I will miss this tandem too !!! I loved the royal guards and the WOC members x_x

guys ... welcome welcome everyone!!! * tears of joy * xD

Guest sb24

i wish there will be another project for lee yoon ji and jo jung suk as main lead next time

yeah!!! We want more moments from them... hope they will be paired up again.. shipping them so hard ^_^)Y

They really look good together, and another thing... I'm also a great fan of yoon ji. Love them both!*^o^*