Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Wow so great to see JJS in Familiar Wife :D It‘s a great drama as well. Love it so much having two my fave actors in one scene together!!! It‘s so funny also that while JJS in the restaurant serving the dinnet for the team, and JiSung‘s character does not want to join (because of jealousy), he is in the movie watching Park bo young if I‘m not mistaken. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Both agencies has confirmed that Jo Jung Suk and Gummy got married recently in a private promise ceremony with their families!!

QcLDVBN.jpg

Spoiler

Gummy and Jo Jung Suk get married.

Credit: https://netizentown.blogspot.com/2018/10/gummy-and-jo-jung-suk-get-married.html

[+6282, -57] To be honest, Jo Jung Suk's look in the pictures says everything. Rather than marriages getting sponsorship and boasting about networks (it doesn't mean it's 100% bad) this marriage seems more truthful.

[+3501, -43] Honey is dripping from Jo Jung Suk's eyes... and in that picture Gummy looks so happy. Congratulations

[+2408, -74] I wish the culture of wedding ceremony would disappear, saying your greetings to your family like this and registering your marriage and that's it

[+1336, -33] Seeing celebrities with such a good heart, I congratulate you and wish you to care for each other forever and be happy

[+894, -24] It's so good to see you, please live happily all lovey dovey

[+233, -3] Why are you asking why they didn't have a ceremony? They look good!

[+223, -0] I applaud you for the courage of skipping the grotesque wedding ceremonies that have become nothing more than a network show-off

[+195, -2] So what's the point of a wedding ceremony anyway? You two can keep your beautiful pictures and go on a trip you'll remember for a lifetime. You look good. 

[+191, -5] This is the right thing to do. No one cares about the wedding ceremonies. From now on, this is how marriage culture will gradually change.

[+135, -0] A promise ceremony with just the families is good. Gummy's character and personality seem very attractive. Jo Jung Suk really has an eye for women. They're both good people and will live well. 

Congrats to our newlyweds! :wub:

All pictures in HD: https://imgur.com/a/iOmsp3x

• Like 5

• mintea18 changed the title to Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Movie: Drug King; Hit & Run Unit - Currently Filming: EXIT
  • 1 month later...
  • mintea18 changed the title to Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Movie : Drug King (December 19th)
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to Jo Jung Suk 조정석
  • 2 months later...
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Current Drama: Hospital Playlist
  • 2 weeks later...

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005803266

[SBS Star] VIDEO: Cho Jung Seok Sings at His Friend's Wedding Ceremony 

by Lee Narin |  2020-05-25

7A395748-2354-48FA-BC11-30F5CB5D675A.jpg

Actor Cho Jung Seok was spotted singing a sweet love song at his friend's wedding ceremony.  On May 24, a video of Cho Jung Seok at a wedding was uploaded on YouTube.  The video showed Cho Jung Seok standing in front of his friend's couple, singing 'Aroha'.  

'Aroha' is a sound track that Cho Jung Seok sang for his current drama 'Hospital Playlist'.  It is a love song with beautiful melodies which has sweet lyrics.  The lyrics go like, "You are my everything. You're the light of my life. You are the only one in my life. All I ever want is your love. Just promise me that you'll always be by my side."  

It seemed like Cho Jung Seok chose the perfect song to celebrate the couple's special day.  In the middle of his singing, he playfully asked the couple to kiss as well.  With his wit, candy-like voice and incredible singing skills, he managed to make the couple as well as all guests smile ear to ear.  

(Credit= Online Community)  (SBS Star)   

• Like 1