Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

15 hours ago, xscalsve said:

Just a short clip i made from the FM, hope you all like it! 

:wub:

Wow... What does it feel like to see him talks, sings and dances right there in front of you? :wink: I heard that he's even more handsome and pinkish white in real life. Envy you guys so so much :D

• Like 4

19 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Wow... What does it feel like to see him talks, sings and dances right there in front of you? :wink: I heard that he's even more handsome and pinkish white in real life. Envy you guys so so much :D

Surreal hehe, glad i dint cancel the hotel i booked and change it elsewhere as the two close up with him was well worth it!

i woke up earlier on the day after his FM, waited for half an hour, was just binge waiting and see if he could sign my cap but cause i think he overslept he was late based on his schedule, so we just took video footage...

@mintea18 try go see him, he can dance, he sings well, and i shook hands with him, happy gal

• Like 3