Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

So apparently only the encore stages were allowed to be recorded/shared, that's why we can't find any video clips of his others performance in the main parts of the fanmeeting...

Encore 1: 

He sang so well as always :wub:

Encore 2:

Encore 3

ENGSUB - Full Encore:

• Like 3

Yes @mintea18, the account has posted some more vids of the performance, including Girl! Hahaha. I'm too obsessed with this song :D Thanks for the pics as well :) 

From all the pics and vidd, I can see that Jung Suk ssi is very very happy during the fan meeting. It's his first fan meeting! It's more like a concert actually :D 

• Like 3

Oh wow, what can I say.......the fan meetings were just amazing, incredible, awesome, entertaining, memorable, sensational,unforgettable!!! Those fans have been given a treat of a lifetime, just to be in The Room with Sukkie who delivered such unforgettable performances over two nights.  What can this namja not do?  He thought up the concept, he danced to MJ, he sang Girl, Gimme a Chocolate, Would You Come To Me, all 3 favourite songs/OSTs from my 3 favourite dramas of his, he strummed the guitar, he whistled, he was Hedwig and the rendition of the rock song "My Sacrifice" was just as great as the original version.....the fake butt treat :tongue: to the "Mooning" performance, he even wrote a letter to his fans and that was such a touching moment to read the sincere thoughts penned by the 436-month old Sukkie......Ig7H6L8.jpg

He certainly did not need a special guest to make the show complete.....his JSH hyung's appearance on the 2nd show was an added bonus for fans!  Together these two make such a hilarious pair and Sukkie did become a bit emotional and teary-eyed when he was talking with Jung Sang Hoon at the end (not too sure what the conversation was about though).....the two of them are really bosom buddies and it's heartwarming to see such close friendship between these two men......bromance to the max!  Love you too:wub::heart:

• Like 3

Wonder who the lucky recipient of the fake butt was :D 

ActNlsj.jpggQxrTaA.jpg

It was "naughty" of him to think of this fake butt idea....he did show his real butt in his early Grease days.....thoughtful of him to incorporate this in the fan meeting.......he did indeed put a lot of thoughts into the concept of his first fan meeting and am so proud of what an unforgettable performance he was able to deliver.  It was generous of his agency to invite media people to the 2nd night (some Indonesian fans even appeared in the news clip!) and allowed fans to film the encore performances......watching all those fan videos made me so envious of the fans and @karen527:tongue:

• Like 3

It's true @kenjo80 some Indonesian fans were appeared in the news clip :D:D 

We are not so lucky to be visited by JJS fan meeting :( He only goes until Thailand in July.. It's a pity since Lee Dong Wook will have his FM in Jakarta on May 20. And I'm sure JJS has many fans in Indonesia :) 

• Like 3