Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest christine86

wow, oppa look so manly. I like it so much. is there some one having the video of making phôt for @star1 magazine?????

Guest satsuki92

wow, oppa look so manly. I like it so much. is there some one having the video of making phôt for @star1 magazine?????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest satsuki92

some latest new;

Seems like his casting in another movie has been confirmed. The movie is called “관상” (Gwansang) literally translated as “Physiognomy”

A lil detail of the movie;

“The movie Physiognomy centers around a man, Nae-Kyung, who travels Korea learning physiognomy (assessing a person’s character and personality by his or her face) after his father dies for opposing the king. He becomes Joseon’s most renowned physiognomist, able to tell a person’s mental state, habits and personality from just looking at a person’s face.

His talents bring him to the royal courts where he becomes involved in a dispute between the powerful Kim Jong-seo, a high-ranking loyalist to King Taejo (founder of the Joseon Dynasty) and Prince Soo Yang (who is the grandson of King Taejo and son of Sejong the Great and later on in life becomes King Sejo).

Physiognomy is directed by Han Jae-rim and is expected to premiere in 2013.”

July 24, 2012

Song Kang-ho, Lee Jeong-jae, Kim Hye-soo and Jo Jeong-seokStarNews via hancinema.net
2012072508551703943_1.jpg
Director Han Jae-rim's new movie "Fortune" has a cast so amazing it's almost the new "The Good, the Bad, the Weird".
According to the movie industry on the 25th, Song Kang-ho, Lee Jeong-jae, Kim Hye-soo and Jo Jeong-seok have confirmed to star in the new Chosun movie "Fortune".
"Fortune" is based on the early Chosun times when General Sooyang and Kim Jong-seok fought for power, about the best physiogomist there was. It is directed by Han Jae-rim and Song Kang-ho confirmed to star in the movie first.
Song Kang-ho takes on the role of the best physiogonomist of the Chosun times and Lee Jeong-jae is General Sooyang, attempting at his first historical. Kim Hye-soo is a gisaeng.
Song Kang-ho confirmed starring in "Snow Piercer" before this and Lee Jeong-jae starred in "New World" with Choi Min-sik and Hwang Jeong-min.
Lee Jeong-jae and Kim Hye-soo are working together once again after "The Thieves".
Jo Jeong-seok is Song Kang-ho's brother-in-law.
"Fortune" will start filming at the end of August.

July 31, 2012
Lee Jung-jae and Kim Hye-soo, costars again?by girlfriday dramabeans.com
Well when you’ve got a good thing going I guess no one wants to see it end. Recent box office hit The Thieves costars Kim Hye-soo and Lee Jung-jae look like they’re headed for film number two as a combo pack, this time in the Joseon-era historical epic The Face Reader.
KimHyeSoo_LeeJungJae2.jpg
The film stars Song Kang-ho as a Joseon-era physiognomist/phrenologist, a reader of faces to tell people’s fortunes and characteristics. Is there a historical seer/mystic/pseudoscience trend going on lately, or is it just me? Lee Jung-jae has been offered the role of Prince Suyang, aka second son of King Sejong the Great, and central figure in a ruthless coup d’état to become King Sejo of Joseon. His greatest rival, General Kim Jongseo, has yet to be cast. But the film will focus on their epic battle as Suyang takes over the government by force.
But the central figure in this retelling is the face reader, who will guide the fortunes of future kings. Kim Hye-soo has been offered the role of a gisaeng, which would normally be below her pay grade, but this seems to be the kind of tale that will focus on the pivotal nobodies that the history books would have left out. Song Kang-ho signed on early, as he has worked with writer/director Han Jae-rim, of Elegant World (aka The Show Must Go On), The Purpose of Love, and Natural City before.
SongKangHo_JoJungSeok2.jpg
Lee Jung-jae and Kim Hye-soo have yet to sign contracts, but reports are favorable. And one of my favorites, scene-stealer Jo Jung-seok (The King 2 Hearts, Introduction to Architecture) has signed on to play Song Kang-ho’s brother-in-law in the film. I hope he’s at least an apprentice, junior face reader extraordinaire, because it would be great to watch him play off of someone with as much presence as Song Kang-ho.
The Face Reader plans to begin shooting by the end of August for a release next year.
Via Star News

rubie said:
July 24, 2012

Song Kang-ho, Lee Jeong-jae, Kim Hye-soo and Jo Jeong-seokStarNews via hancinema.net
Director Han Jae-rim's new movie "Fortune" has a cast so amazing it's almost the new "The Good, the Bad, the Weird".
According to the movie industry on the 25th, Song Kang-ho, Lee Jeong-jae, Kim Hye-soo and Jo Jeong-seok have confirmed to star in the new Chosun movie "Fortune".
"Fortune" is based on the early Chosun times when General Sooyang and Kim Jong-seok fought for power, about the best physiogomist there was. It is directed by Han Jae-rim and Song Kang-ho confirmed to star in the movie first.
Song Kang-ho takes on the role of the best physiogonomist of the Chosun times and Lee Jeong-jae is General Sooyang, attempting at his first historical. Kim Hye-soo is a gisaeng.
Song Kang-ho confirmed starring in "Snow Piercer" before this and Lee Jeong-jae starred in "New World" with Choi Min-sik and Hwang Jeong-min.
Lee Jeong-jae and Kim Hye-soo are working together once again after "The Thieves".
Jo Jeong-seok is Song Kang-ho's brother-in-law.
"Fortune" will start filming at the end of August.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest megumi08

i just found this video and realized jo jung suk oppa is so into his character. He use his creativity to add a line "Please resume it" in the end after he fall out of chair... don't u guys realize? :Dwww.youtube.com/watch?v=9UfJ6638KCk&feature=related

• 1 month later...
Guest septmoon16

awww... not much activity here. oh well, i'll just claim him all to myself :P

sharing some pretty

Jo Jung Suk for Nylon Korea

1342749048.jpg?w=812

13427491361.jpg?w=812

credit: http://thedramagodshateus.wordpress.com/

Guest septmoon16

Jo Jung Suk filming his Taiwan Promotional Ad in Taiwan. he looks so sweet on that bike! :\">

tumblr_mbpvmzg9tC1rz7x74o7_500.jpg

tumblr_mbpvmzg9tC1rz7x74o2_250.jpg

gotta love the squatting :P

tumblr_mbpvmzg9tC1rz7x74o3_1280.jpg

source: http://jojungsukftw.tumblr.com/

Guest septmoon16

And here is for our gif happy gals :D

omo, perfect mix of intense, boyish and sexy. sigh.. you need to do another drama soon oppa so i can refill the hole in my heart that eun shi kyung left.

tumblr_mb8yc7IlU01ql66nmo1_250.giftumblr_mb8yc7IlU01ql66nmo2_250.gif
tumblr_mb8yc7IlU01ql66nmo3_250.giftumblr_mb8yc7IlU01ql66nmo4_250.gif

credit: http://allmyliesarewishes.tumblr.com/

Guest septmoon16

an adorable interview with Nylon TV Korea (i know its been posted, but really wish there were some active translator here to tell us what he's talking about... sigh..) he's so adorable with those glasses, sweet and soft spoken.

credit NylonTVKorea

Guest septmoon16

last one for today:
class="cat_article_title"Jo Jung Suk, “Last time I was in a relationship?”jo_jung_suk_newsen_interview_120525.jpg

In a recent interview with NewsEN, Jo Jung Suk was asked about the last time he was in a relationship and he answered, “I don’t even remember when the last time was that I was dating. You keep asking for how long but I can’t tell you that.”

Jo Jung Suk shared, “I do want to have a girlfriend but I don’t have that kind of room for it or time. Also, I don’t think there is anyone I like around me and right now it’s really busy.”

Jo Jung Suk was also asked whether women are asking him out after his roles as Nabtteuggi in the movie ‘Architecture Theories’ and as Eun Si Kyung in the MBC drama ‘The King 2hearts’ have contributed to his increased popularity and he answered, “I don’t think there are people that asked me out these days. I have to meet women for them to ask me out.” Jo Jung Suk further added, “They would have to meet me to ask me out or I would feel that they are asking me out but I haven’t even met any women.”

Jo Jung Suk continued, “It hasn’t been that long since the filming of the drama ended but I’ve only been to the set for filming and at home.”

When asked whether the women that know him are contacting him, he said, “Yes, they do contact me. But they are not directly asking me out. They’re just phone calls of congratulations that they are really enjoying the program.

Following MBC’s ‘The King 2hearts’, Jo Jung Suk will be appearing in director Yook Sang Hyo‘s movie ‘Steel Dae-Oh Saving the Country’. ‘The King 2hearts’ castmate Kwon Hyun Sang will be joining him for the movie as well.

Source: NewsEN via Nate

Translation: kpopfever

• 2 weeks later...