Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자

Kgrl I would love to watch Vampire Prosecutor. It sounds like my cup of tea. I have only watched 2 of Hong Sister's drama. I enjoy first half of it but feel bored with the latter half.

Highly recommend VP, though I still haven't forgotten Queen In Hyun's Man allure. You'll love the OTP and the BTS since the chemistry was just astounding.

konayuki-chan, I'm not sure PSY is really a second lead, MCW and PSY might both be main female leads.

@ Kgrl

Oh? PSY could possibly be a main female lead? Hmm.... that would be interesting! But from the promos, it seems like MCW is the lead tho or at least that was the impression I was given.

PS: I LOVE vampire prosecutor too!!!! and Queen In Hyun's Man! Hmm if it's Hong sister's drama, I really really recommend 'Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang', 'My Girl' and 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho'. I think those were my favs. I'm totally looking forward to next week's 'BIG'

@ Kgrl

Oh? PSY could possibly be a main female lead? Hmm.... that would be interesting! But from the promos, it seems like MCW is the lead tho or at least that was the impression I was given.

PS: I LOVE vampire prosecutor too!!!! and Queen In Hyun's Man! Hmm if it's Hong sister's drama, I really really recommend 'Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang', 'My Girl' and 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho'. I think those were my favs. I'm totally looking forward to next week's 'BIG'

I would also say that MCW is the female lead because PSY's character is supposed to be the catalyst for SJK's character turning to MCW's character... first to use her for his revenge but than turning into love... Just me guessing! So we have to wait for more informations. :)>-

Oh yes, I forgot, I hope there will be a nice twist in the story, so we don't know how it will end... even if I want MCW's and SJK's character to end up together!XD

Guest rocky5053

how can still have a questionable about who's the female lead here...??it's already clear whose the main lead here..if still have someone confuse..you should check all source about this drama.. just thinking logic with the plot.,we already know who's the main lead..why still have a question!!

how can still have a questionable about who's the female lead here...??it's already clear whose the main lead here..if still have someone confuse..you should check all source about this drama.. just thinking logic with the plot.,we already know who's the main lead..why still have a question!!

Guest nangnang

This looks like an interesting drama! Will watch out for this! <3

rocky, don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to devalue our Chae Wonnie's role or importance. It's just that PSY a relatively young and more senior actress, so I don't know if she and her management would accept a role that did not have significant importance. Sometimes, a lead character in my mind is how important and impacting a character is in relation to all the other characters - more screen time to me isn't always an indicator of a "lead character."

Look, I think it's pretty obvious that MCW is the lead. And so, I naturally thought that PSY would be the second lead. Then

Kgrl

said perhaps that both MCW and PSY will play main roles. So i think the issue here is not so much about MCW but PSY. I think it's as clear as a day that MCW is the leading actress but i think the question lies with what sort of role would PSY play. It was just a suggestion made by

Kgrl

- which i think is valid. So chill.

rocky

, don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to devalue our Chae Wonnie's role or importance. It's just that PSY a relatively young and more senior actress, so I don't know if she and her management would accept a role that did not have significant importance. Sometimes, a lead character in my mind is how important and impacting a character is in relation to all the other characters - more screen time to me isn't always an indicator of a "lead character."

Look, I think it's pretty obvious that MCW is the lead. And so, I naturally thought that PSY would be the second lead. Then

Kgrl

said perhaps that both MCW and PSY will play main roles. So i think the issue here is not so much about MCW but PSY. I think it's as clear as a day that MCW is the leading actress but i think the question lies with what sort of role would PSY play. It was just a suggestion made by

Kgrl

- which i think is valid. So chill.

Guest lovelyspy

rocky Pleas take it easy. Questions are acceptable here. We all agree that MCW is a female lead while PSY position will be reveal soon when we know more about story line.
Oh yes, I forgot, I hope there will be a nice twist in the story, so we don't know how it will end... even if I want MCW's and SJK's character to end up together!XD
Jillia I second you on a twist in story and unexpected ending too.
Agree with Kgrl & Konayuki-chan about wanting strong female lead character.
Here 4 casts confirmed in Nice Guy.1257255001_200911032230432159275901_0.jp
2010-10-16ed86a0ec97b0ec9888eab080_eca49
-_002.jpg
e0083677_48e3023f96bc2.jpg

Credit: DC Chaewon

Guest rocky5053

rocky Pleas take it easy. Questions are acceptable here. We all agree that MCW is a female lead while PSY position will be reveal soon when we know more about story line.

Jillia I second you on a twist in story and unexpected ending too.
Agree with Kgrl & Konayuki-chan about wanting strong female lead character.
Here 4 casts confirmed in Nice Guy.

[color=#3f3f40][size=2]

[/size][/color]

Credit: DC Chaewon

Guys.. can we just move on from this current topic? @__@

Kgrl..or anyone who can read Korean, we needs your help! ^^
Today at the Gimpo airport, fans asked Chae Won when they'll start the filming and if I'm not mistaken..she said they will start filming in early July - http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=chaewon&no=82500&page=1&bbs=

Two banners made by Baidu fans

viewimage-696.jpg

4a36acaf2edda3cca6be138901e93901203.jpg
Credit: Baidu Nice Guy

Moon Chae Won is back from Japan... so they can start with Nice Guy! :D

Guest lovelyspy

Haha yes let's move on.

: When will the script reading be held?
Who can answer I will give you an Insightful bage coz I'm dying to know. LOL

Have this banner been posted before?

1ad5ad6eddc451da4f1c3342b6fd5266d11632b4

Credit: Baidu Nice Guy & DC MCW

love the photo of three of lead cast

they will begin shooting this month?yuhuu

keep updating guys..

Guest lovelyspy

Jillia Thanks for the link. 

Moon Chae Won is back from Japan... so they can start with Nice Guy!

:D

Guest rocky5053

Title

romanizedchakannamja
native차칸남자
englishGood Guy (literal)
akaNice Guy, Good Men

Genres

genresdrama, romance

Language

languageKorean

Production

countryKorea
typereal
formatTV series
networkKBS2

Release

date15 Aug, 2012 - ?
episodes16
duration70 minutes
air dayWednesday, Thursday
at21:55 - 23:05
statusnot yet aired

Airing date is on August 15?? I thought it should be August 22, since Bridal Mask has 24 episodes in total

---------------

Below is the summary from this fan-account (which I posted yesterday). Yesterday, at Gimpo airport, fans asked Chae Won when they'll start filming for Nice Guy and this is her answer :)

Wrote by @miracle23

Anyway from my rough reading what I understand is that SJK activities will most likely ended by end of June and they gonna start filming by early of July. Also about the script reading... it's more like a question, like "will the script reading be held after mid June?" something like that. I don't think it's what Chae won said.