Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자

thanks^^ I'm glad you like it^^ I will make another one when I have some spare time^^

Ahh kwang soo will be joongki's bestfriend?! I first thought he was chaewon's friend because she will play the innocent and lively girl who needs a really good friend by her side.

so... he will be the bestfriend of the nice but bad guy... Kwangsoo will play the role of the clumsy boy right? 

Does anyone know who will be the second male lead??

Guest sweetreira

Unfortunately not really... But yes, I'm pretty sure that someone will have a big crush on her. Almost every drama has a love triangle involving a girl and two men. So, Nice Guy isn't an exception... It would be great if Yoo Ah In was the second male lead!! They make a cute couple together... Too bad, if he was chosen, I might prefer him to song joong ki, and I would be sad if she ends up with him lol
Kwang Soo can only play the role of a good guy, I can't see him being mean to someone x)

anyway... 2 month left... it's too long!! Why must Bridal Mask have so many episodes? x) okay I'm sure it's a very good drama. I hope that Nice Guy will have as much as bridal m^^..

OMG! I Can't wait for this drama!! I love moon chae won!! She's my favorite actress and song joong ki, i like him since running man!! It's a really good cast! With kwang soo and park si yeon (she plays in coffee house, a wonderful drama!! <3)

Park Si Yeon’s agency confirmed the news that Park Si Yeon will join the cast of upcoming KBS2 drama Nice Guy alongside Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won and Lee Kwang Soo.

Melodrama Nice Guy tells a sad love story when a man uses a woman to avenge other woman whom betrayed him.

Park Si Yeon will take the role of Han Jae Hui, the woman who betrays the leading man Kang Ma Ru (played by Song Joong Ki).

Nice Guy will start filming soon and scheduled to debut next August replacing Bridal Mask .

NEWSEN

I heard somewhere that chaewon's name will be eun gi?? Not sure.... 

Something i did for fun:

Can you read the diagram? there's suppose to be another guy who has a crush on Chae Won right?. But there's still no cast news on that. Not sure about Kwang Soo's role.. so far, we have very little info with plot

Guest sweetreira

Haha this is a thread or a guesthouse? x) I didn't expect such a cute and warm welcome here <3 Thank you =D n thanks for the news!! :)
Haha chaeki!! it sounds good!! At first, I was like... Huh? What kind of name can we give our chaewon and joongki couple? chaejoong? joongchae?? wonki? kiwon? so weird... But i've never thought about chaeki before X) Shame on me lol
What?! Park Si Yeon will be married to chaewon's father?!!! OO It's really really weird... So chaewon's family must be really vastly wealthy... and the father is someone much older than the main characters... I wonder where they found that kind of news...
After QIYM?? Whats this? I can't figure it out x) But yes le'ts pray to k-drama god that it would, no will be a really good melodrama n comedy =) 

Guest lovelyspy

sweetreira QIHM = Queen In Hyun's Man

It's a drama that recently end and receives so much loved from fans. I've not watched it though.

Park Si Yeon returns with "Nice Guy"
photo241578.jpg
Park Si-yeon is returning with a drama called "Nice Guy" for the first time in 2 years.
While thinking about her next project, Park Si-yeon decided she will take part with KBS 2TV drama "Nice Guy".
"Nice Guy" is about a man who was betrayed by the woman he loved, using another woman to get revenge on her. This is the work of director Kim Jin-won-I who created the KBS 2TV 4-part drama special, "Ordinary Love" and written by Lee Kyeong-hee who also wrote "Sorry, I Love You".
Park Si-yeon said, "Han Jae-hee betrays her lover for her own success but the pain and sadness in only having to do that will be shown well enough for the viewers to understand".
KBS 2TV "Nice Guy" will be aired in August after "Bridal Mask".
Source : Hancinema

After QIYM?? Whats this? I can't figure it out x) But yes le'ts pray to k-drama god that it would, no will be a really good melodrama n comedy =) 

Guest lovelyspy

Glad to see they reveal some storyline of Nice Guy. But we know the least about MCW's character (Eun Gi). Ah Do I will get used to this name when the drama air? Eun Gi sounds so strang - -'

Kgrl I would love to watch Vampire Prosecutor. It sounds like my cup of tea. I have only watched 2 of Hong Sister's drama. I enjoy first half of it but feel bored with the latter half.

mulberry I almost post the same PS. Haha It's so funny. :)) :))

Here's another comic strip of Chae Won. This time.. they include Joong Ki in it and this is very CUTE!
The penguin (male fan) is jealous of the ChaeKi couple LOL :))

2nko2rk.jpg
Credit: DC Chae Won

I can't wait for this drama! I absolutely love Joong Ki and i adored Moon Chae Won in The Princess Man. I don't mind Park Si Yeon. Haven't really seen her in much except for My Girl. But I thought she's pretty popular since Coffee House so a little odd to be seeing her as a second lead (i'm assuming she's the second lead actress).

Guest kittenmasks

Am I the only person who's disturbed by the misspelling of "착한" to "차칸"?

Also, LOL already to the fact that Kwang-soo is in this cast. It looks like it's going to be a light comedy, which will be a refreshing follow up to Bridal Mask.

Am I the only person who's disturbed by the misspelling of "착한" to "차칸"?

Also, LOL already to the fact that Kwang-soo is in this cast. It looks like it's going to be a light comedy, which will be a refreshing follow up to Bridal Mask.

Guest kittenmasks

@mulberry9

Nooooooooooooooooooo, I like Joong-ki in lighter roles!!

But I feel like the melodramas of late aren't the typical melodramas of the past - there's always a thinly veiled element of humor in all the episodes, so i'm going to hope for the best!

According to some source.. instead of just "Eun Gi", Chae Won's name will be "Seo Eun Gi". I'm happy with this new name info. It definitely sounds much better than just Eun Gi :)

@kittenmasks although the chance is quite slim.. I'm also hoping to see some light moments/humor in this drama ^^

I hope we will get some more informations about this drama soon... can't wait! 8->

@mulberry9 Haha! That poster with Gwang Soo is so funny. At first I was scrolling down slowly and it seem fine with the two pretty leads then I scrolled more and Gwang Soo's face popped up. I burst into laughter! LOL =)) =)) Gotta love him.

I think this drama will be interesting. I'm excited to watch Moon Chae Won and Park Si Yeon. Such beauties. :x