Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자

Guest lovelyspy

Nice Guy Gets its Love Triangle as Park Shi Yeon Joins the Drama

After being rumored to join the cast for the past few weeks, today Park Shi Yeon‘s agency announced that she has agreed to star in the drama Nice Guy with Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won.

It’s pretty much a love triangle between Joong Ki and his two leading ladies, so let’s not pretend we even care who the other male lead will be.

Park Shi Yeon plays the woman who betrays Song Joong Ki, turning the formerly nice guy into a not-so-nice-guy hell bent on revenge. I hope the betrayal is a real eye opener, because seeking revenge for a broken heart is pretty heavy stuff.

I’m quite pleased with the talented cast assembled, as I already adore Song Joong Ki and am very fond of Moon Chae Won, and Park Shi Yeon has continued to impress me in recent years with her acting improvement, especially her comedic and captivating turn in Coffee House.

Source :

A Koala's Playground

Sorry to cut your post.

I have read A Koala's Playground about Nice Guy from your link. She posts that PD of Nice Guy is Kim Jin Won who directed Rowance Town. Is he the same PD who directed Ordinary Love in the first news?

Btw, I want to share 3 fanarts of our leads from DC Chae Won & Bbong9

MCWSJK.jpg

MCWSJK1.jpg

And it supposes to be YAI LOL

MCWSJK2.jpg

Drama ‘Good Man’ starring Moon Chae-won and Song Joong-ki… high expectations from the fans

Source: Innolife.co.kr

1976_1.jpg

PD Kim Jin-won, who has shown sensational directing with KBS drama special ‘Ordinary Love’, is directing a new KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Good Man’.

‘Good Man’ is a new drama written by Lee Kyeong-hee and going to be broadcasted after Gakshital. Is an authentic melo drama of a man betrayed by a loving one using another girl without memory for a revenge, and Moon Chae-won and Song Joong-ki will be in the drama.

Writer Lee Kyeong-hee has made manias with famous dramas like ‘Will It Snow on Christmas’, ‘Thank You’, ‘This Deadly Love’, ‘I’m Sorry But I Love’ and etc. So the expectation toward this new drama is high as well.

Can't wait for this,hope mcw sjk can make great couple

Can we also get a quirky girl for Kwang Soo too?! I kind of want to see him bickering with someone...LOL! Nevertheless I'm glad to see Park Si-yeon in another drama. =)

Guest lovelyspy

Just finished the 2nd episode of Kim Jin Won's Ordinary Love but I've not finished the first episode yet LOL due to buffering. It's slow at first but start to be exited at the end of the second episode. It has 4 episode so it should reveal everything shortly. Hope I can find the rest and don't have problem to watche it. So far this isn't revenge stroy like I thought at first. But I might be wrong coz there's no Eng Sub avaiable.

Guest lovelyspy

Wanna share fanarts of SJK&MCW from Bbong9

45e9c0b8f7df8cb4bbaa9b5230736fd2.jpg

Larger version

880fe4110b10291611743e391d66b6ac.jpg

Credit: Bbong9

Guest lovelyspy

^^^LOL because of your note. They're so good with PS. When I saw  it I wonder whether this is MCW's body. Then saw your note and though "of course it's not her body."

Hehehehe I'm kind of looking forward to this drama because of Moon Chae Won. I have this soft spot for her since Shining Inheritance. Thou, i did not fancy her character and then when I watch her in A princess's man... I like her and can't wait to see her other future dramas.. So, I'm glad with this one. Hope it would not disappoint me. :)>-

awww girls , thanks a lot for the articles and fan arts ♥ 
today are news about NICE GUY ...  I  thought Si Yeon was already confirmed , seems like she was still considering the role ... but now, it's 100% confirmed xDD  yep yep 100% confirmed :-*
Park Si Yeon 'chakannamja' appeared confirmed, in two years to return to female betrayal Song Joong Ki
acg5sk.jpg
Park 'this' chakannamja as two years to return to the CRT. film ganginam 'Park' after the film was struggling with a recent KBS 2TV drama 'chakannamja' appeared ready to commit to building a full-fledged plunge said. 'chakannamja' betrayed the woman he loves to remember the man to avenge the loss by other women and melodramatic tale of a traditional drama. Special four-part KBS 2TV drama 'normal love' directed by sensational director Kim Jin - Won seonboyeotdeon 'I'm sorry, I love you', 'Thank you' and writers united Hee wrote.
2010 'Coffee House' in two years after the tube to return to the Park '' chakannamja 'hero in gangmaru (songjunggi minutes) that must be emptied of love, betrayal, yet cruel women acting to transform once again he played hanjaehui Impacting Park 'through the agency "' chakannamja 'drought in the success of my love for Hee betray the people and I can not help but Jae maljiman pain and sorrow, so that viewers can relate to Emerge," he said with determination. KBS 2TV 'chakannamja' A 'gaksital' successor will be aired in August. 
Source : Newsen

Thanks for the news, the girl who! :)
That means.. she already signed the contract. From last week news, it said that she has accepted the offer but will sign the contract the week after ^^

These two fan-arts are really beautiful :x (taken from DC SJK)

91ef76c6a7efce1b7a025b62af51f3deb48.jpg

962bd40735fae6cd468538c90fb30f2442a.jpg

Guest rocky5053

Thanks for the news,

the girl who! :)

That means.. she already signed the contract. From last week news, it said that she has accepted the offer but will sign the contract the week after ^^

These two fan-arts are really beautiful :x (taken from DC SJK)

Guest lovelyspy

Wow wow MOON SONG. Hope it will be a hit like MOONSUN. LOL

Guest sweetreira

OMG! I Can't wait for this drama!! I love moon chae won!! She's my favorite actress and song joong ki, i like him since running man!! It's a really good cast! With kwang soo and park si yeon (she plays in coffee house, a wonderful drama!! <3)

Park Si Yeon’s agency confirmed the news that Park Si Yeon will join the cast of upcoming KBS2 drama Nice Guy alongside Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won and Lee Kwang Soo.

Melodrama Nice Guy tells a sad love story when a man uses a woman to avenge other woman whom betrayed him.

Park Si Yeon will take the role of Han Jae Hui, the woman who betrays the leading man Kang Ma Ru (played by Song Joong Ki).

Nice Guy will start filming soon and scheduled to debut next August replacing Bridal Mask .

NEWSEN

I heard somewhere that chaewon's name will be eun gi?? Not sure.... 

Something i did for fun:

niceguyr.png

Thanks a lot for sharing your ChaeKi fanart with us, sweetreira ;)
It's a beautiful PS of ChaeKi. Hope to see more ChaeKi fanarts from you in the future. Also, thanks for the news translation ^^

Yes.. according to some source, Chae Won's name in Nice Guy would be Eun Gi. It sounds a bit strange in my ears haha

Guest lovelyspy

sweetreira Thanks a lot for the info and your PS. I hope it will be filming soon just as the news said.

Guest -quiescent

MOON CHAEWON?! My fave actress along with Kim Soyeon! I'm so watching this! Joongki is such a cutie too, I haven't watched him much other than SKKS but I was more into Yoochun. But totally looking forward to this!

The characters & relationships diagram

331inh3.jpg
Credit: DC MCW
Chinese Trans: Baidu MCW

Guest sweetreira

thanks^^ I'm glad you like it^^ I will make another one when I have some spare time^^
Ahh kwang soo will be joongki's bestfriend?! I first thought he was chaewon's friend because she will play the innocent and lively girl who needs a really good friend by her side.
so... he will be the bestfriend of the nice but bad guy... Kwangsoo will play the role of the clumsy boy right? 
Does anyone know who will be the second male lead??
haha yes me too, the name eun gi sounds a bit strange... I hope it's just a rumor. Something like seryung or seungmi suits her best :P