Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자

Haha yes they look much alike in that pic. Like a soulmate :P hehe

Agree SJK is a lucky guy. They should reveal his competitor soon if there's any second male lead. I would love to see more fanart with the 4 of them.

Good news, everyone..

Park Si Yeon is confirmed to be in Nice Guy. She'll act as the woman who betrayed Joong Ki's character :)

The Nice Guy's trio

:)) :)) :))

] viewimage-755.jpg[]

LOL LOL who did the pic . Fans're so funny.

They're so cute esp SJK LOL.

Thanks for the comfirmation news. Love the cast so far.

hahaha sorry to MCW and PSY fans ... but Joong Ki is the cutest of the trio xDDDDDDDDD hahaha

and thanks for the info, chingu!!! Park Si Yeon .... kumawo! ♥

LOL.. no need to be sorry..

We second you on that ;)

From what Joong Ki had said during his Singapore Press Conference.. they'll start filming sometime in June.

Hopefully we'll get to hear more news about this drama by next week

LOL.. no need to be sorry..

We second you on that ;)

From what Joong Ki had said during his Singapore Press Conference.. they'll start filming sometime in June.

Hopefully we'll get to hear more news about this drama by next week

yep , I saw his interviews in Singapore and he didn't mention an exact date

Now he's enjoying his free time with good friends , so I think he and the rest of the cast must wait to Chae Won's return from Japan ^^ ... after that they will start with everything =)

So far, everything has been going smoothly. Lee Kyung Hee must be happy because she has been eying this PD

From today news report, it's confirmed that director for Nice Guy is Kim Jin Won. He was the PD for KBS2 Special Drama, Ordinary Love :)

'보통의 연애' 김진원PD, '차칸남자'로 미니 입봉

2r5qjvo.jpg

KBS2 새 수목극 '차칸남자'의 이경희 작가(왼쪽)와 김진원PD. 제공|KBS

'보통의 연애'의 김진원 PD가 KBS2 새 수목극 '차칸 남자'로 입봉작을 확정했다.

김 PD는 지난 3월 KBS2 '드라마스페셜-연작시리즈'로 선보인 4부작 '보통의 연애'에서 감각적인 연출력으로 화제를 모은 바 있다.

KBS드라마국 관계자는 "'각시탈' 후속으로 8월 방송되는 '차칸 남자'의 연출을 김 PD가 맡았다. '드라마스페셜' 단편들을 통해서 서정적이고 감성적인 연출을 선보인 바 있어 기대를 모으고 있다"고 전했다.

'차칸 남자'는 KBS2 '미안하다 사랑한다'2004년), MBC '고맙습니다'(2007년), SBS '크리스마스에 눈이 올까요'(2010년)로 잘 알려진 이경희 작가의 신작으로 현재 송중기, 문채원의 캐스팅이 확정된 상태다.

마니아층의 탄탄한 지지를 얻고있는 김 PD와 이경희 작가의 첫 호흡에 기대가 모아지고 있다. 김 PD는 드라마스페셜 단막극 '마지막 후레쉬맨'으로 2010년 이달의 PD상을 수상했으며, '보통의 연애'는 시청자들의 인기에 힘입어 다음달 감독판 DVD로 출시될 예정이다.

한편 '차칸 남자'는 사랑을 위해 모든 것을 걸었다 배신당한 한 남자의 복수극을 그린 드라마로 이 작가가 '미안하다 사랑한다' 이후 오랜만에 선보이는 비극적 멜로물이다.

박효실기자 gag11@sportsseoul.com

yep , I saw his interviews in Singapore and he didn't mention an exact date

Now he's enjoying his free time with good friends , so I think he and the rest of the cast must wait to Chae Won's return from Japan ^^ ... after that they will start with everything =)

Yes I think so. They probably waiting until MCW finishes her TPM promote in Japan to start filming. Now There will be update news about cast and plot.

So far, everything has been going smoothly. Lee Kyung Hee must be happy because she has been eying this PD

From today news report, it's confirmed that director for Nice Guy is Kim Jin Won. He was the PD for KBS2 Special Drama, Ordinary Love :)

Ah Great I will watch Ordinary Love this week end. It's a story of revenge and fall in love too.

Park Si-yeon joins "Nice Guy"

Source: Hancinema

photo240124.jpg

Actress Park Si-yeon is coming back with a drama. She will be starring in the KBS 2TV drama "Nice Guy".

Her agency told OSEN on the 30th, "Park Si-yeon has decided to star in "Nice Guy" after a long discussion with her agency. We haven't signed final papers but she is set to go".

Park Si-yeon will appear as Jae-hee who betrays Maru (Song Joong-ki).

This is her first drama in two years since the 2010 drama "Coffee House". She came back with movie "The Scent" last April which was also her first screen outing since her marriage last year.

Meanwhile, "Nice Guy" is written by Lee Kyeong-hee with a cast of Song Joong-ki, Moon Chae-won, Lee Kwang-soo and others. This love story is about a man trying to get revenge on the woman who betrayed him, with another woman. To be released in August after "Bridal Mask"

Wow Thanks a lot mulberry & the girl who! for your fanart & update news

I'm so glad to know that Kim Jin Won PDnim got great praise. I will confirm it with my own eyes then. <:-P

Director Kim Jin-won-I takes over "Nice Guy"

fullsizephoto240332.jpg

Director Kim Jin-won-I who directed the 4-part sensual "Drama Special - Ordinary Love" will be producing the new KBS 2TV drama "Nice Guy".

"Nice Guy" is a new drama written by Lee Kyeong-hee and is looking forward to broadcasting in August after "Bridal Mask".

"Nice Guy" is about a man who is betrayed by the woman he loves, using another woman to get his revenge starred by Song Joong-ki and Moon Chae-won.

Writer Lee Kyeong-hee has written "Will It Snow for Christmas??", "Thank You", "A Love to Kill", "Sorry, I Love You", "Sang Doo! Let's go to school" and other popular dramas.

Source: Hancinema

Nice Guy Gets its Love Triangle as Park Shi Yeon Joins the Drama

nnnnnice.jpg

After being rumored to join the cast for the past few weeks, today Park Shi Yeon‘s agency announced that she has agreed to star in the drama Nice Guy with Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won.

It’s pretty much a love triangle between Joong Ki and his two leading ladies, so let’s not pretend we even care who the other male lead will be.

Park Shi Yeon plays the woman who betrays Song Joong Ki, turning the formerly nice guy into a not-so-nice-guy hell bent on revenge. I hope the betrayal is a real eye opener, because seeking revenge for a broken heart is pretty heavy stuff.

I’m quite pleased with the talented cast assembled, as I already adore Song Joong Ki and am very fond of Moon Chae Won, and Park Shi Yeon has continued to impress me in recent years with her acting improvement, especially her comedic and captivating turn in Coffee House.

nnnnice1.jpg

Source : A Koala's Playground

Two desktop wallies made by one of Chae Won's fansite, bbong9 :) >:D<

Size: 1920*1080

d3c55c8c2a4816bff9dfac35419b3042.jpg

Size: 1280*1024

f7566aba55ec4ed5ffdeacccf67540d2.jpg