Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자

Finally! more news on Nice Guy.

Park Si Yeon is considering the offer for the second lead, the woman who betrayed SJK's character

새댁 박시연 KBS2'차칸남자'로 2년만에 안방극장 컴백

2012052301001329400070611.jpg

배우 박시연.  스포츠서울DB  배우 박시연(33)이 결혼 뒤 첫 드라마 출연을 코앞에 두고 있다.박시연은 8월 방송예정인 KBS2 새 수목극 '차칸 남자'에서 주인공 강마루(송중기)를 모질게 배신하는 악녀 한재희 역의 물망에 오르고 있다.'차칸남자'는 한 남자의 복수극을 그린 드라마로 극중에서 강마루는 기억상실증에 걸린 은기(문채원)의 기억을 조작해 자신의 인생을 송두리째 가져간 여자 한재희에게 복수를 하게 된다. 박 시연의 드라마 출연은 SBS'커피하우스' 이후 2년만이다. 파격적인 노출영화 이후 오랜만의 드라마 출연에서 어떤 모습을 보여줄지  기대를 모으고 있다. 박시연은 결혼 직전 찍은 영화 '간통을 기다리는 남자'에서 전신 누드를 감행해 화제를 모았다. 지난해 11월  4살 연상의 회사원과 결혼한 뒤에는 잠시 작품활동을 쉬었다.'차칸남자'는 KBS2 '미안하다  사랑한다'(2004년), MBC '고맙습니다'(2007년), SBS '크리스마스에 눈이 올까요'(2010년)를 쓴 이경희 작가의  신작으로 현재 송중기, 문채원, 이광수 등이 캐스팅됐다. '각시탈' 후속으로 방송된다. 박효실기자 gag11@sportsseoul.com

EDIT : hahaha chingu!!! you're faster this time :lol: :lol: .. but , chingu ... she's still considering the role ^_^

OMG!!! finally some news about NICE GUY !!!!! according to Newsen and Sports Seoul Park Si Yeon is near to sign with KBS and join the drama ...

bvQOV.jpg

huh??? waaaaah ... the battle of the decade! the villain Park Si Yeon( yeah if she signs , she will be the girl who betray our Joong Ki ) vs. the sweet Moon Chae Won?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

*waves at the girl who! ^^.. ups! thanks for the correction, chingu haha

I hope she'll take the offer. Interesting cast we have so far.

I guess, we'll hear more news on Nice Guy within this week or next.. after Joongki returns from Singapore ^^

*waves at the girl who! ^^.. ups! thanks for the correction, chingu haha

I hope she'll take the offer. Interesting cast we have so far.

I guess, we'll hear more news on Nice Guy within this week or next.. after Joongki returns from Singapore ^^

I seriously want to see her in the drama ... I love her in those kind of roles , she was amazing in Story of a Man ( another great drama with a heavy plot ) , so I think she's perfect for the role :wub: ( even if it's a bit weird to see Joong Ki and Si Yeon as a couple :lol: )

I seriously want to see her in the drama ... I love her in those kind of roles , she was amazing in Story of a Man ( another great drama with a heavy plot ) , so I think she's perfect for the role  :wub: ( even if it's a bit weird to see Joong Ki and Si Yeon as a couple  :lol: )  

Hahaha..but the age is quite appropriate..she'll act as the step mom (?)

Wow finally news about other casts. I haven't seen her act before but she looks beautiful.

I think all casts have been confirmed already. They just wait for finalize an agreement.

mulberry9 wrote on 22 May 2012 - 06:53 PM:

I seriously want to see her in the drama ... I love her in those kind of roles , she was amazing in Story of a Man ( another great drama with a heavy plot ) , so I think she's perfect for the role ( even if it's a bit weird to see Joong Ki and Si Yeon as a couple )

I loved PSY in Coffee House and Story of a Man, and I think it's going to be awesome adding her to the cast. I'm so excited now - and curious as to how the characters' dynamics are going to work - hopefully not the cliche type. A great cast is so important to the quality of the production - I can't wait!

so according to allkpop, SM's Hana Kimi is going to be SBS's wed/thurs drama. So it's a Hana Kimi-Arang-Nice Guy face off

park si yeon will join this drama? :)

she's still in talks ... I think the next week they must accept or refuse the offer ..

anyway ... Joong Ki fans are super excited about this trio xD

niceguy1.jpg

so according to allkpop' date=' SM's Hana Kimi is going to be SBS's wed/thurs drama. So it's a Hana Kimi-Arang-Nice Guy face off[/quote']

Yes. According to MCW's DC.. "To You" (SM's Hana Kimi) will air after Ghost.

the girl who! thanks for the fan PS.. awesome! :x

Here's one more fanmade video of ChaeKi :)

tudou.com/v/9ST1LbACNSw/&resourceId=39356841_04_02_99/v.swf

she's still in talks ... I think the next week they must accept or refuse the offer ..

anyway ... Joong Ki fans are super excited about this trio xD

niceguy1.jpg

oww.......PSY absolutely perfect for this role..i also hope she accept it..but looking at MCW here..whose not going to fall for her..

i fall in love with MCW lovely..excited to watch SJK-MCW pairing...Daebak..

I'm here because i love MCW n SJK' date=' i think it will be a good drama[/quote']

same here!!! ChaeKi fighting!!! =) more pics of our leads??? oh please, Si Yeon unnie ... can you said yes? *-*

niceguy.jpg

niceguy2.jpg

@ SJK DC Gall

Aww SJK fan has chosen their pics so well. ChaeKi look so alike in this pic, their expression, their eyes, noses and lips.. =D>

wahh a good couple song joong ki and moon chae won, and kwangsoo can play a drama too? i hope it is a good drama >_< hehehe