• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• jeonghyang

• obscuresalmon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deleted

Hello.. I rewatch this drama more than 1 times. At that time eungi got call from secretary about her dad just died. Meanwhile she was busy with maru (maru is the one who using her to get close with ja

Can you believe it!? It's already 3 years since the first episode of our favourite Korean drama Nice Guy aired and we all lost time of our RL to it. So I thought what best way to celebrate it with a g

@Jillia @mulberry9 @vangsweetie637 @Sleepy Owl @pompyavi @rocher22 @larus @dramafan33 @corey @ohsisyi @SJKFANS 85 @ddd shyshy @Unknowiam Unknowiam @Table122000 @Morelia @MrEildriz @Yana Mujay @rukizie @sugarplum892 @choco milo @tchauder

Only 3 more nights until you can start commenting on episodes 1 and 2. :kiss_wink:

Tuesday is just around the corner! Has anyone already started watching the first episodes?

We are so excited to have so many chingus join this re-watch party! Let's see if we can convince a few more people to join.

:highonflowers:

Revenge!

revenge.gif

re: @Lmangla

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@partyon this will be my first time watching this drama. Exciting!

It's great you wanted to join this party then!

@larus @pompyavi @corey and @dramafan33 are watching this drama for the first time as well!

That means that the rest of us must be VERY careful not to reveal any spoilers to our chingus. :kiss_wink:

I hope you will enjoy the drama!

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, partyon said:

That means that the rest of us must be VERY careful not to reveal any spoilers to our chingus.

I personally don`t mind spoilers. I will start both dramas from rewatch event today. I have more free time this weekend.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • partyon changed the title to [Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자