Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자

Another news coming from Japanese media

According to the below news article, they'll film during Aomori Neputa Festival and it'll sponsor by the local authority in the aim to promote Hirosaki as one of the tourist attractions (this is the same city where they filmed IRIS and Athena). 20 episodes drama. They'll be in Japan to shoot for ep. 8 start from early August.
id="cap"韓流ドラマ制作 弘前市誘致

http://mytown.asahi.com/aomori/news.php?k_id=02000001207040002

2012年07月04日

写真

ソン・ジュンギ/サイダスHQ提供

写真

ムン・チェウォン/サイダスHQ提供

弘前市は3日、韓国観光客に弘前をアピールする韓流ドラマの制作を誘致したと発表した。8月上旬にねぷたまつりなど弘前を代表するイベントに合わせてロケを実施、9月上旬には韓国で放映される予定で、弘前のイメージアップと観光客誘致の弾みにしていく。

ドラマは、仮題「チャカン男子(優しい男)」。1回約70分、全20話のラブストーリーで制作は韓国のサイダスHQ、脚本イ・キョンヒ、 演出キム・ジンウォン。主人公は「クリスマスに雪は降るの?」などで知られる男優ソン・ジュンギと、「王女の男」などで主役を務めた女優ムン・チェウォ ン。脚本は制作中だが1回と8回に弘前を舞台にした映像が盛り込まれ、他の回でも回想場面を取り入れて弘前を宣伝するドラマ作りが練られている。

市によると、国内で現地撮影された韓流ドラマは、秋田県を舞台にした「アイリス」、鳥取県を舞台にした「アテナ」に続く誘致。葛西憲之市長は「観光客の誘致をはじめ、弘前を韓国にプレゼン、売り込むことにも役立てていきたい」と会見で話した。

制作には弘前市と県が各1千万円を予算化し、韓国ドラマ弘前ロケ実行委員会(会長=蛯名正樹副市長)も設置。協賛の企業や市民を募集して いる。1口100万円以上だとロケ地協賛企業として社名が表記される。問い合わせは弘前観光コンベンション協会(0172・35・3131)へ。

OMG!!! Finally ... FIRST SCRIPT READING!!!!!!!!!!!!
201207050742371410_1.jpg
201207050742371410_2.jpg
Girls... seriously , thanks for the info and pics on the latest weeks ... you're the best! I'm a bit busy with BIG ( well ... I'm loosing my mind because of that drama xD ) 
@ Newsen 

mmm I don't know the reason ... I can see all the pics  :-?
Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won and Park Si Yeon Gather for ′Nice Guy′ Script Reading
37322513.jpg
Cameras are ready to roll as the actors are geared up for the upcoming KBS drama Nice Guy. 
On July 5, Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won and Park Si Yeon gathered at the KBS building in Yeoido, Seoul to hold their first script reading together for the new drama. 
All of the leading and some of the supporting actors were present at the reading, as well as director Kim Ji Won and writer Lee Kyung Hee, who is known for her hit dramas, I’m Sorry, I Love You, Thank You, and A Love to Kill. 
The atmosphere at the first reading was friendly and positive. 
All of the actors seriously read through the scripts as if they were actually filming, while some of the supporting actors like Lee Kwang Soo put on a comedic show when going through their lines. 
A staff member said, “The actors had such good chemistry during the first reading that we’ve gotten the assurance that we can do well during filming. Although it’s only the beginning stages, we’re gaining certainty that we have ourselves a dream team here.”
Nice Guy is about a not-so-nice guy who uses a girl with amnesia as his pretend girlfriend, in order to get revenge on his ex. 
The drama will air after Bridal Mask in August. 
Source : Enewsworld

the girl who! and mulberry9, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! ^:)^

That's just great... and it seems they already have a lot of episodes ready to shoot. :)>-

And... I also can't see all the pictures, but who cares as long as we get more pictures and informations!! Made my day!

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won at the first read-through of Nice Guy

Source: en.korea.com

July 05, 2012 1:00 pm eternalc2h

58.jpg

Some pictures of Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won at the first read-through of the new drama series Nice Guy were recently released.

Some pictures taken at the first read-through of KBS 2TV’s new drama series Nice Guy, which will start airing in September, were released on July 5.

Including director Kim Jin Won and writer Lee Kyung Hee, Song Joong Ki as the lead character Kang Maru, Moon Chae Won as Seo Eun Ki, Park Si Yeon as Han Jae Hee, Lee Yu Bi as Maru’s sister Choco, and Lee Kwang Soo as Maru’s best friend Jae Gil attended the meeting.

Before the read-through, all crew members and cast members said hello to each other. As child actors acted charming in front of everyone, the atmosphere of the meeting became friendly.

The actors acted seriously and enthusiastically as if they were really filming the series. Because of Lee Kwang Soo’s comical acting, the meeting was also full of laughs.

A spokesperson for the series says, “It was the first read-through meeting, but it was finished well because of the actors’ perfect team work. It’s only the beginning but everyone could see that they could be a perfect team. We’ll try our best to make a good quality drama series. Please look forward to Nice Guy.”

KBS 2TV’s new drama series Nice Guy is a melodrama about Kang Maru (played by Song Joong Gi), a man who gives up his everything to keep his love, Han Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon), a woman who tries to live a new life from Kang Maru’s sacrifice, and Seo Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won), a girl who falls in love with Kang Maru. It will start airing in September after Bridal Mask goes off the air.

Finally, first script reading :D YAY!!! How long have we been waiting for this, cant remember ;))

Every actors/actresses are gorgeous, love all of them :x But why there is not Kim Young Chul-sunbaenim, I want to see him with his daughter soooo baaaaadddd ;)

Oh, never thought that there're child actors who will play the young ones of main characters, but its good, I always adore child actors :">

From the pics, seem like there's no one who take the role of second lead male, the one that will has a crush on Moon's character. What a pity, I want to see guys fighting for girl =))

Nice Guy, fighting!!!

Song Joong-ki and Moon Chae-won in "Nice Guy"

Source: Hancinema

Actor Song Joong-ki and actress Moon Chae-won met for the first time at the script reading of new KBS 2 drama "Nice Guy".

The productions company revealed pictures from the first script reading scene on the 5th. Song Joong-ki, Moon Chae-won and Park Si-yeon were there.

According to someone at the scene, the actors and actresses did their best in giving and taking lines. Lee Gwang-soo's comical performance created laughter as well.

Apparently the day's reading session went well with great teamwork.

"Nice Guy" is about a guy who has been betrayed by the one he loves using another woman.

"Sorry, I Love You" writer Lee Kyeong-hee wrote it and it will be aired for the first time in August after "Bridal Mask".

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article... ( English )

Finally, first script reading

:D

YAY!!! How long have we been waiting for this, cant remember

;)

)

Every actors/actresses are gorgeous, love all of them :x But why there is not Kim Young Chul-sunbaenim, I want to see him with his daughter soooo baaaaadddd

;)

Oh, never thought that there're child actors who will play the young ones of main characters, but its good, I always adore child actors :">

From the pics, seem like there's no one who take the role of second lead male, the one that will has a crush on Moon's character. What a pity, I want to see guys fighting for girl =))

Nice Guy, fighting!!!

Wow now everything begins to go really fast! :) Who do you think, chingus, will sing the soundtrack for Nice Guy... I would say Baek Ji Young because she is so good for sad ballads! :\">

It will take approximately 10 days to film in Hirosaki from early August with more than 80 crews for 70 minutes duration for episode 1 and 8 (8 as flashback).

『優しい男』弘前ロケ

Source: http://kermit0621.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-120.html

弘前市と県は3日、同市役所で記者会見し、同市を主なロケ地として誘致した韓国ドラマの概要を発表

原寸サイズで見る TKY201207030651.jpg

8月上旬から10日間程度、最大80人のスタッフが滞在し、弘前ねぷたまつりや弘前城などのロケを行う予定。
県によると、本県で韓国ドラマのロケが行われるのは初めて。
弘前ロケは第1話、第8話で放映されるほか「回想シーンなどで、弘前に最大限配慮した形で作りたい-と制作会社が言っている」(武田志郎・県企画政策部次長)という。

One more picture..

viewimage-1432.jpg

Guest 355092

Finally!!! script reading :DI Can't wait to see ^0^ !Joongki&Chaewon are my fav k-actors ^^

Finally.. the casting news of the 2nd guy

Lee Sangyeob is join the cast. He'll play as a lawyer who has sweet and gentle personality.. he's Seo Eun Gi's (MCW) guardian angel

이상엽, KBS '차칸남자' 캐스팅..문채원 짝사랑男

배우 이상엽이 오는 9월 방송 예정인 KBS 2TV 새수목극 '세상 어디에도 없는 차칸남자'(극본 이경희 연출 김진원, 이하 '차칸남자')에 캐스팅됐다.

6일 소속사 싸이더스HQ에 따르면 이상엽은 '차칸남자'에서 극중 태산그룹 소속 변호사 박준하 역을 맡는다. image

박준하는 화려한 스펙을 자랑하는 엘리트 캐릭터. 다정다감하면서도 온화한 성격으로 서은기(문채원 분)의 수호천사이자, 애틋한 짝사랑남으로 극에 재미를 더할 예정이다.

이상엽은 지난 2011년 1월 제대 이후 SBS 드라마 '마이더스', MBC 드라마 '미스 리플리', JTBC 일일 시트콤 '청담동 살아요', 영화 '티끌모아 로맨스' 등 쉼 없는 작품 활동을 펼치고 있다.

한편 '차칸남자'는 사랑을 지키기 위해 모든걸 포기했던 남자 강마루(송중기 분)와 두 여자 한재희(박시연 분), 서은기(문채원 분)가 치열하게 부딪히며 벌어지는 이야기와 운명적 사랑을 그린 정통 멜로드라마다.

'미안하다 사랑한다', '이 죽일놈의 사랑' 등 화제작들을 집필해 온 이경희 작가의 2년여만의 신작으로 기대를 모으고 있다.

<저작권자 © ‘리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것’ 스타뉴스, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

Lee Sang-yeob, a lawyer in "Nice Guy"

Source: Hancinema

photo246194.jpg

Actor Lee Sang-yeob will only have the heart for Moon Chae-won.

Lee Sang-yeob's agency revealed that he has joined the new KBS 2TV drama "Nice Guy".

"Nice Guy" is a typical mellow drama about Kang Miru (Song Joong-ki) who gave up everything for love and two women Han Jae-hee (Park Si-yeon) and Seo Eun-gi (Moon Chae-won) going head to head.

Lee Sang-yeob's role in the drama is Park Joon-ha a lawyer in Taesan Group with a fancy spec and being the warm hearted city guy, he is caring and friendly. Park Joon-ha is Seo Eun-gi's guardian angel and one-sided lover.

Lee Sang-yeob completed military service in 2011 January and starred in SBS TV drama "Midas", MBC TV drama "Miss. Ripley", JTBC sitcom "I Live in Cheongdam-dong" and movie "Penny Pinchers".

Meanwhile, "Nice Guy" is written by Lee Kyeong-hee and produced by Kim Jin-won-I and will be aired after "Bridal Mask" this coming September.

Finally! Sounds like the cast is going to have awesome chemistry; all the leading males know and have worked together, and our leading females have the wonderful personalities to integrate into crews/casts easily. This production looks like its going to be a winner. When casts are close, you can just feel it. It makes the show that much better. So excited! I haven't been passionate about any drama of the current line-up since QIHM ended - sorta missing that vibe.

Thanks girls for all the news. Too preoccupied in the summer. :D

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

I fell inlove with the plot instantly after reading it. Really interesting and w/ Such gorgeous casts, I'm totally in.
I hope it won't end tragically though.