Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자

According to this post - LINK

The first shoot will start on July 4. Now, they're doing the preparation :-bd

Thanks Jillia :)

Guest lovelyspy

KBS please making an announment soon. I'm dying to hear the news.

Guest timpa

I don't know if it can fit in with the plot, but I want to see PSY seduce Kwang Soo's character lol.

Hoping he gets a real love-line in this though.

Is there any word yet on if the cast will appear on Happy Together as promotion for the show?

Guest lovelyspy

I don't know if it can fit in with the plot, but I want to see PSY seduce Kwang Soo's character lol.

Hoping he gets a real love-line in this though.

Is there any word yet on if the cast will appear on Happy Together as promotion for the show?

From today news, KBS has decided to extend Bridal Mask for another 4 episodes (Sept 6 is the final).. which means, Nice Guy is going to air in Sept 12

Guest rocky5053

so..,is it mean BM will air until 28 episode??

Guest lovelyspy

so..,is it mean BM will air until 28 episode??

Finally! it's officially confirmed that Kim Young Chul is joining Nice Guy cast and will act as Eun Gi's (MCW) father!

Very interesting.. father and daughter from The Princess' Man are reunites in Nice Guy :)

김영철, '차칸남자'서 박시연과 부부 호흡..'공남'이어 문채원 父

20120627_1340758852_23147600_1.jpg

[TV리포트 조신영 기자] 배우 김영철이 박시연과 부부 연기 호흡을 맞춘다.

27일 다수의 방송관계자에 따르면 김영철은 KBS 2TV 새 수목극 '차칸남자'(이경희 극본, 김진원 연출)에서 주인공 서은기(문채원)의 아버지이자 한재희(박시연)가 갈망하는 욕망의 대상으로 결혼까지 이르는 대기업 재벌의 수장 서회장 역에 캐스팅됐다.

'차칸남자'는 최근 KBS 2TV 드라마 스페셜 '보통의 연애'로 감각적인 연출을 보였던 김진원 감독과 '미안하다 사랑한다' '이 죽일놈의 사랑' 등을 집필한 이경희 작가가 힘을 모은 작품. 주인공 마루(송중기)가 사랑한 여자 한재희와 기억을 잃은 다른 여자 서은기가 치열하게 부딪히며 벌어지는 이야기를 그린 정통 멜로드라마다.

김영철이 맡은 서회장은 태산 그룹의 수장으로 자신에게 치욕과 배신감을 안긴 아내의 죽음으로 깊은 절망감에 빠졌지만, 자신의 치부를 들고 찾아온 재희를 품에 안은 뒤 임신소식을 전하자 자신의 처로 받아주는 인물. 6회까지 등장할 예정이다. 

박시연과의 부부 호흡 뿐 아니라 지난해 KBS 2TV '공주의 남자'에서 수양대군으로 등장했던 김영철이 1년 여 만에 다시 문채원의 아버지 역할을 맡으면서, 이번엔 어떤 아버지의 모습을 보여줄 지 또다른 볼거리가 될 전망이다.

한편, 김영철은 KBS 1TV 일일극 '별도 달도 따줄게'에서 해병대 출신의 인테리어 가게를 하고 있는 이 시대의 아버지 서만호 역을 맡아 열연중이다.

사진=TV리포트 DB

조신영 기자 soso@tvreport.co.kr

Guest lovelyspy

Awesome.Ah KBS you make me worried for a while. Next for script reading and 2nd guy lead announcement.

Lee Yu Bi (Kyeon Mi Ri's daughter) is also joining the cast as Maru's (SJK) sister

견미리 딸 이유비, '차칸남자'서 이광수와 '러브라인'

20120202_1328135909_73996300_1.jpg?13407

Guest lovelyspy

Lee Yu Bi (Kyeon Mi Ri's daughter) is also joining the cast as Maru's (SJK) sister

견미리 딸 이유비, '차칸남자'서 이광수와 '러브라인0

Here's another fan-made clip of ChaeKi.. well made clip taken from their individual scenes from past dramas

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDIwNDQ1Mjc2.html

견미리 딸 이유비, '차칸남자'서 이광수와 '러브라인'0

견미리 딸 이유비, '차칸남자'서 이광수와 '러브라인'0

A little more about her character:In the drama, Lee Yoo Bi's character Kang Choco is Kang Maru's one and only younger sister and has brother complex. Near the middle of the drama, Maru's best friend Jae Gil and Choco becomes a couple and acts as necessary supporting actors for the drama.
Lee Yoo Bi has stared in MBN's sitcom, "Vampire Idol", recently and this is her first opportunity to star in a real drama.
Lee Yoo Bi's company said, "Through this character, she will leave the image of being a naïve and confused character but become the character that needs to be taken care of everyone, 'Nation's little sister', and attract the men to the drama". 
Taken fromhttp://en.koreaportal.com/articles/4346/20120627/lee-yoo-bi-confirmed-to-star-in-the-drama-nice-guy.htm