Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자

Guest rocky5053

Airing date is on August 15?? I thought it should be August 22, since Bridal Mask has 24 episodes in total

---------------

Below is the summary from this

fan-account

(which I posted yesterday). Yesterday, at Gimpo airport, fans asked Chae Won when they'll start filming for Nice Guy and this is her answer

:)

Wrote by @miracle23

Guest lovelyspy

Below is the summary from this

fan-account

(which I posted yesterday). Yesterday, at Gimpo airport, fans asked Chae Won when they'll start filming for Nice Guy and this is her answer

:)

Wrote by @miracle23

Guest lovelyspy

LoL  :):):))

class="headline"Lee Kwang Soo to Act Alongside Song Joong Ki in ‘Nice Guy’By Choi, EunHwa | CJ E&M enewsWorld – 3 hours ago Lee Kwang Soo will be joining the cast of KBS2’s upcoming drama Nice Guy.

The role he’ll be playing the perfect man Park Jae Gil, who has brains and money. But despite his esteemed background, he’s too nice for his own good and always ends up on the losing side.

39172025.jpg
A source involved with the drama said, “As soon as the synopsis was out we thought Lee Kwang Soo would be the best fit for the Park Jae Gil role. He fit the role so well that we couldn’t think of any other actors, and we immediately passed the synopsis to Lee Kwang Soo.”

The actor will be teaming up with his closest friend Song Joong Ki for the drama. The two first established close ties through SBS’ Running Man, and are expected to show off some great teamwork.

Nice Guy will be produced by director Kim Jin Won of the sensational drama special Ordinary Love and scriptwriter Lee Kyung Hee of the dramas Sorry, I Love You and A Love to Kill.

The story will be about the main character Kang Maru (Song Joong Ki), his lover Han Chae Hee (Park Si Yeon) and another woman Seo Eun Ki (Moon Chae Won) who has lost her memory, and will try to help them remember their lost, precious values in its romance. Nice Guy will air its first episode sometime in August.

From today news..

Gwang Soo's character (Park Jae-Gil) will form a love line with SJK's sister, Choco.

---------

More fan-arts

viewimage-1632.jpg

viewimage-2085.jpg

Guest lovelyspy

SM.jpg

Credit:DC Chaewongall

Guest lovelyspy

It's the same news as mulberry have posted but have some different contents.

Lee Kwang-soo joins Nice Guy
by javabeans | June 14, 2012 | 47 Comments
leekwangsoo_16.jpg

One more addition to KBS’s Nice Guy comes in the form of Lee Kwang-soo (Bachelor’s Vegetable Store), which means he’ll be reuniting with his old Running Man castmate Song Joong-ki, who plays the (sorta) titular role.

I say sorta since the whole title seems to be riffing on how very un-nice our “hero” is, using one woman (Moon Chae-won) to get back at an old flame (Park Shi-yeon). (Although, I keep reading this drama as Chicken Man, since the Korean title is purposely misspelled and resembles chicken more than nice. Bak-bak-bakaaawk!)

Lee Kwang-soo plays a character from a prominent wealthy family with an outstanding education. In a word, the character is “perfect”… which, if you’ve seen him in, well, anything, is hilarious. I suppose we can say goodbye to his bumbling, hapless City Hunter and Running Man persona, although the role calls for a pure nature that gets him taken advantage of often, which I can immediately picture. It seems he’ll be much more of a true nice guy than the hero. A source with the production explained that upon reading the synopsis, they thought of Lee as the ideal casting for the role and sent it to him without considering other actors.

The drama features one main character who has lost her memory (Moon Chae-won), and we can expect memory to become a recurring motif, as the characters “try to remember the precious values that they have forgotten along the way.” If you’ve seen writer Lee Kyung-hee’s previous dramas I’m Sorry, I Love You, A Love to Kill, or Will It Snow For Christmas, you’ll probably have a good understanding of what kind of “conventional melodrama” Nice Guy will be; Lee has a moody, poignant touch and can write some heart-tugging relationships.

Chicken Man Nice Guy follows Gaksital and premieres in August.

Via E News 24

Credit: dramabeans.com

Guest lovelyspy

Another set of our 4 casts.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

Credit: DC Chaewongall

Guest lovelyspy

More fan-arts
581eb2b51f92da548637cb295d20628a.jpg
Credit: Bbong9

wow... have another dram to add to my list of "to watch" in the coming weeks or months.

can't wai!!!

Thanks for this piece of news posted by the penguins on DC Chae Won..
The below message was posted on twitter.. not long ago

KBS 후속 수목미니시리즈 "세상어디에도 없는 '차칸남자'" 첫 대본연습날. 아직은 낯설고 어색하지만~ 으쌰으쌰~^__^*

According to the above message, today is the first script reading :)

We also heard some news regarding the casting and other things too.. the official news should be out by next week.

Guest amydahae

thank u sapapun

been waiting for the script reading for so long #:-S

now can't wait for the pictures and news :D

If there's really the script reading today I'm really happy! Because if we would have to wait longer... I would have doubt that the drama would be broadcast in August! #:-S

Guest lovelyspy

=D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ :D  Such a long wait

Tears of Joy :o) :o) :o) :o)

d747d9e6.jpg
Credit: DC Chae Won

List of line-up dramas for Summer..

Red box: Nice Guy

Aside from the 4 casts (SJK, MCW, PSY, LKS).. another two actors on list are Park Sung Woong and Lee Moon Sik(?)

vgq7h4.png

Credit: DC Chae Won