Quantcast

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자 [EVENT: re-watch]

Drama ‘Good Man’ starring Moon Chae-won and Song Joong-ki… high expectations from the fans

Source: Innolife.co.kr

1976_1.jpg

PD Kim Jin-won, who has shown sensational directing with KBS drama special ‘Ordinary Love’, is directing a new KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Good Man’.

‘Good Man’ is a new drama written by Lee Kyeong-hee and going to be broadcasted after Gakshital. Is an authentic melo drama of a man betrayed by a loving one using another girl without memory for a revenge, and Moon Chae-won and Song Joong-ki will be in the drama.

Writer Lee Kyeong-hee has made manias with famous dramas like ‘Will It Snow on Christmas’, ‘Thank You’, ‘This Deadly Love’, ‘I’m Sorry But I Love’ and etc. So the expectation toward this new drama is high as well.

• Replies 47k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• jeonghyang

• obscuresalmon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@mulberry9 @vangsweetie637 @Sleepy Owl @pompyavi @rocher22 @larus @dramafan33 @corey @ohsisyi @SJKFANS 85 @ddd shyshy @Unknowiam Unknowiam @Table122000 @partyon   Very common back then was t

@mulberry9 @vangsweetie637 @Sleepy Owl @pompyavi @rocher22 @larus @dramafan33 @corey @ohsisyi @SJKFANS 85 @ddd shyshy @Unknowiam Unknowiam @Table122000 @partyon   To get ready, let's go for

Hello.. I rewatch this drama more than 1 times. At that time eungi got call from secretary about her dad just died. Meanwhile she was busy with maru (maru is the one who using her to get close with ja

Guest lovelyspy

Just finished the 2nd episode of Kim Jin Won's Ordinary Love but I've not finished the first episode yet LOL due to buffering. It's slow at first but start to be exited at the end of the second episode. It has 4 episode so it should reveal everything shortly. Hope I can find the rest and don't have problem to watche it. So far this isn't revenge stroy like I thought at first. But I might be wrong coz there's no Eng Sub avaiable.

Guest lovelyspy

^^^LOL because of your note. They're so good with PS. When I saw  it I wonder whether this is MCW's body. Then saw your note and though "of course it's not her body."

Hehehehe I'm kind of looking forward to this drama because of Moon Chae Won. I have this soft spot for her since Shining Inheritance. Thou, i did not fancy her character and then when I watch her in A princess's man... I like her and can't wait to see her other future dramas.. So, I'm glad with this one. Hope it would not disappoint me. :)>-

awww girls , thanks a lot for the articles and fan arts ♥ 
today are news about NICE GUY ...  I  thought Si Yeon was already confirmed , seems like she was still considering the role ... but now, it's 100% confirmed xDD  yep yep 100% confirmed :-*
Park Si Yeon 'chakannamja' appeared confirmed, in two years to return to female betrayal Song Joong Ki
acg5sk.jpg
Park 'this' chakannamja as two years to return to the CRT. film ganginam 'Park' after the film was struggling with a recent KBS 2TV drama 'chakannamja' appeared ready to commit to building a full-fledged plunge said. 'chakannamja' betrayed the woman he loves to remember the man to avenge the loss by other women and melodramatic tale of a traditional drama. Special four-part KBS 2TV drama 'normal love' directed by sensational director Kim Jin - Won seonboyeotdeon 'I'm sorry, I love you', 'Thank you' and writers united Hee wrote.
2010 'Coffee House' in two years after the tube to return to the Park '' chakannamja 'hero in gangmaru (songjunggi minutes) that must be emptied of love, betrayal, yet cruel women acting to transform once again he played hanjaehui Impacting Park 'through the agency "' chakannamja 'drought in the success of my love for Hee betray the people and I can not help but Jae maljiman pain and sorrow, so that viewers can relate to Emerge," he said with determination. KBS 2TV 'chakannamja' A 'gaksital' successor will be aired in August. 
Source : Newsen

Thanks for the news, the girl who! :)
That means.. she already signed the contract. From last week news, it said that she has accepted the offer but will sign the contract the week after ^^

These two fan-arts are really beautiful :x (taken from DC SJK)

91ef76c6a7efce1b7a025b62af51f3deb48.jpg

962bd40735fae6cd468538c90fb30f2442a.jpg

Guest rocky5053

Thanks for the news,

the girl who! :)

That means.. she already signed the contract. From last week news, it said that she has accepted the offer but will sign the contract the week after ^^

These two fan-arts are really beautiful :x (taken from DC SJK)

Guest sweetreira

OMG! I Can't wait for this drama!! I love moon chae won!! She's my favorite actress and song joong ki, i like him since running man!! It's a really good cast! With kwang soo and park si yeon (she plays in coffee house, a wonderful drama!! <3)

Park Si Yeon’s agency confirmed the news that Park Si Yeon will join the cast of upcoming KBS2 drama Nice Guy alongside Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won and Lee Kwang Soo.

Melodrama Nice Guy tells a sad love story when a man uses a woman to avenge other woman whom betrayed him.

Park Si Yeon will take the role of Han Jae Hui, the woman who betrays the leading man Kang Ma Ru (played by Song Joong Ki).

Nice Guy will start filming soon and scheduled to debut next August replacing Bridal Mask .

NEWSEN

I heard somewhere that chaewon's name will be eun gi?? Not sure.... 

Something i did for fun:

niceguyr.png

Thanks a lot for sharing your ChaeKi fanart with us, sweetreira ;)
It's a beautiful PS of ChaeKi. Hope to see more ChaeKi fanarts from you in the future. Also, thanks for the news translation ^^

Yes.. according to some source, Chae Won's name in Nice Guy would be Eun Gi. It sounds a bit strange in my ears haha

Guest -quiescent

MOON CHAEWON?! My fave actress along with Kim Soyeon! I'm so watching this! Joongki is such a cutie too, I haven't watched him much other than SKKS but I was more into Yoochun. But totally looking forward to this!

Guest sweetreira

thanks^^ I'm glad you like it^^ I will make another one when I have some spare time^^
Ahh kwang soo will be joongki's bestfriend?! I first thought he was chaewon's friend because she will play the innocent and lively girl who needs a really good friend by her side.
so... he will be the bestfriend of the nice but bad guy... Kwangsoo will play the role of the clumsy boy right? 
Does anyone know who will be the second male lead??
haha yes me too, the name eun gi sounds a bit strange... I hope it's just a rumor. Something like seryung or seungmi suits her best :P

thanks^^ I'm glad you like it^^ I will make another one when I have some spare time^^

Ahh kwang soo will be joongki's bestfriend?! I first thought he was chaewon's friend because she will play the innocent and lively girl who needs a really good friend by her side.

so... he will be the bestfriend of the nice but bad guy... Kwangsoo will play the role of the clumsy boy right? 

Does anyone know who will be the second male lead??

Guest sweetreira

Unfortunately not really... But yes, I'm pretty sure that someone will have a big crush on her. Almost every drama has a love triangle involving a girl and two men. So, Nice Guy isn't an exception... It would be great if Yoo Ah In was the second male lead!! They make a cute couple together... Too bad, if he was chosen, I might prefer him to song joong ki, and I would be sad if she ends up with him lol
Kwang Soo can only play the role of a good guy, I can't see him being mean to someone x)

anyway... 2 month left... it's too long!! Why must Bridal Mask have so many episodes? x) okay I'm sure it's a very good drama. I hope that Nice Guy will have as much as bridal m^^..