Title: I Need Romance 2012
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: tvN
Release Date: June
Air time: Wed, Thu 23:00
Official Website

.: SYNOPSIS :.

Joo Yeol Mae (Jung Yoo Mi) gets entangled in a love triangle between her long term boyfriend, Yoon Suk Hyun, (Lee Jin Wook) and a new love interest, Shin Ji Hoon (Kim Ji Suk).

i-need-romance-2012_2.jpg 

.: CAST :.

601768_428182570548145_1542331259_n.jpg

LEE JIN WOOK as Yoon Seok Hyun

598475_428186637214405_1931928458_n.jpg

JUNG YUMI as Joo Yeol Mae

251900_428186177214451_702048099_n.jpg

KIM JI SUK as Shin Ji Hoon

EXTENDED CAST

Kim Ji Woo as Sun Jae Kyung
Kang Ye Sol as Woo Ji Hee
Kim Ye Won as Kang Na Hyun
Heo Tae Hee as Kim Tae Woo
In Gyo Jin As Jung Min
Jung Gyu Woon as Kim Han Sup (cameo)

.: ADDITIONAL INFO :.
This is the second season of the successful romance comedy, I Need Romance, but with a different cast and characters.

PRODUCTION TEAM
Director: Lee Jung Hyo, Jang Young Woo (장영우)
Screenwriter: Jung Hyun Jung

.: CLIPS :.

.: RATINGS :.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

OMG the two best friend are in the drama together :) im excited haha after watching strong heart I fell in love

with these two men omg now i can't wait for i need romance 2 hehehe i am excited

OMG the two best friend are in the drama together :) im excited haha after watching strong heart I fell in love

with these two men omg now i can't wait for i need romance 2 hehehe i am excited

ahahahahaha! awwwww you saw the Strong Heart ep too ?? I couldn't believe my luck when I saw that Ji Suk was selected as the 2nd male lead!!! hahaha Jin Wook and Ji Suk are really adorable! :wub: :wub:

As they said , they are like a married couple who does everything a couple does except for the kissing! I'm really anticipating this drama because I'm a diehard fan of Jung Yumi and Jin Wook oppa ... and I love Ji Suk because he's amazing as actor and friend ... aaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm so happy with the news :lol: :lol:

welcome to the thread xoxdreamgurlazn209 ^_^ ^_^

in addition , an article about the drama w00t.gifw00t.gif :

I Need Romance 2 Casts Jung Yumi, Lee Jin Wook, and Kim Ji Seok

jyumi.jpg

I Need Romance 2? With this cast? Oh hells yeah, bring it on baby! The long-rumored second season to last year’s surprising hit cable drama I Need Romance finalized its main cast today. It’s a combination of which I have never once considered, but now think has the potential to be brilliant. Quirky leading lady Jung Yumi (the one from Que Sera Sera and not the one who is currently the evil bean pie sister in Rooftop Prince) will be picking between Lee Jin Wook and Kim Ji Seok in another look of modern dating in Seoul. Considering how the first season of INR pushed the boundaries in the making out (and then some) department, I might need to take some tranquilizers before watching INR2. Robot Ryu from Spy Myung Wol being all hot and sexy times? *fans self*

INR2 will be written by the same screenwriter who did the original, with two new PDs at the helm (one did Fashion 70s, the other was the assistant PD for When It’s At Night). I’m a little disappointed the original PD couldn’t be back since I love the cinematography about the original. Hopefully these two PDs will preserve the same dreamy romantic feel. I think picking this project is a great career move for all three leads. Lee Jin Wook must wish he could erase his last drama SMW from his resume, Jung Yumi hasn’t done a drama since QSS (where coincidentally she starred opposite Eric, but now gets Eric’s last co-star Lee Jin Wook), and Kim Ji Seok is just back from military service. Doing a edgy cable romance drama could give their careers fresh new boost. INR2 will premiere in June on tvN.

Source : Koala's Playground

Jung Yumi headlines I Need Romance 2

JungYumi2-1.jpg

Hit cable drama I Need Romance‘s sequel has finally found a heroine in film actress Jung Yumi (The Crucible), who hasn’t been a regular in dramaland since 2007′s Que Sera Sera (save for a quick drama special two years ago). While I really enjoyed the first season of the tvN show that put a slick and sexy spin on thirtysomething single life in the city, second seasons always worry me. But now with Jung Yumi set to star, I pretty much can’t miss it.

The second season is more a spin-off than a sequel, since it’ll have none of the original characters, but just carries the same setting/concept. The title will be I Need Romance 2012, which makes me wonder how many years they plan to stretch this thing. Also, why would you waste the opportunity to call it I Need More Romance? The next one can be called I Need Even More Romance, followed by Just C’mere.

Lee Jin-wook (Myung-wol the Spy) has already signed on as the hero, and he’ll be joined by Kim Ji-suk (Personal Taste), who has just joined the cast as the other love interest. Um… these guys are Best. Friends. Like they-lub-each-other-so-much-people-think-they-might-be-gay-lovers best friends. Are they really going to fight over Jung Yumi in the same drama?

That’s gonna be awkward. Also, I wonder if Lee Jin-wook got his bestie the job. I actually think Kim Ji-suk is more interesting as an actor (more quirks, more personality), but Lee Jin-wook’s undoubtedly hotter, so he’s the bigger star. I hope their bromance is thicker than fiction. The story will follow the same basic setup as season 1: Lee Jin-wook plays the long-time boyfriend and Kim Ji-suk the new love interest who swoops in when the first relationship hits the rocks. The girlfriend trio will be rounded out by Kim Ji-woo (Office Love Life) and Kang Ye-sol (While You Were Sleeping).

I Need Romance 2012 airs on tvN in June.

LeeJinWook1.jpg

Source : Dramabeans

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

@the girl who!: I'm glad to be in the thread I really love I need a romance season 1 so i am anticipating season 2 omg can you imagine the hot scenes in season 2 i mean season 1 was madly intense with those scenes >_> although the ending was disappointing to me :( I am a fan of Jin Wook tooo since SMW ^^. haha since you mention they are like a married couple and how they try to keep each other schedule similiar i wonder if they chose the drama together haha because they will be in the same show lmao poor Jung Yumi haha hopefully she doesn't feel like she's third wheeling our two bestieees ahh why can't june come faster

@the girl who!: I'm glad to be in the thread I really love I need a romance season 1 so i am anticipating season 2 omg can you imagine the hot scenes in season 2 i mean season 1 was madly intense with those scenes >_> although the ending was disappointing to me :( I am a fan of Jin Wook tooo since SMW ^^. haha since you mention they are like a married couple and how they try to keep each other schedule similiar i wonder if they chose the drama together haha because they will be in the same show lmao poor Jung Yumi haha hopefully she doesn't feel like she's third wheeling our two bestieees ahh why can't june come faster

hahaha... I'm totally sure that the PD of the drama watched those 2 episodes of Strong Heart ! When Jin Wook attended SH, he was already casted as the male lead ... so I think the production team saw the amazing chemistry between these two and rigth then ... they hurried to make an offer to Ji Suk

They love each other so much ... so I think he inmediatly accepted the offer :lol: :lol:

201232519163117qt_T5_22158.jpg

seriously ... these two are pure LOVE xD :lol: :lol:

seems like we will have another drama called I NEED BROMANCE :P ..... these two guys are everyday on the news for different reasons xD

the latest of that reasons was Lee Jun Ki's birthday party ... our leads attented Jun Ki's Fan meeting to make a surprise for him :wub:

junki3.png

Jun Ki : huh??? :huh: who are these two???

junki1.png

Ji Suk : hyung .... meeeeeeeee :wub:

junki2.png

Jin Wook : me too me too!!! I'm also here :P

junki4.png

Jun Ki : omonaaaaaa ........ :wub: :wub: Give me a hug Jin Wook ah!!!!!! :lol:

tell me honestly ... aren't they cute????? :P : ... I'm starting to feel bad about Jung Yumi :lol:

Guest happipplrock

I'm so excited! Jung Yumi and Lee Jin Wook are going to make an awesome pairing. I personally was a little iffy with season 1 but I have a lot of high hopes this time around.

I'm so excited! Jung Yumi and Lee Jin Wook are going to make an awesome pairing. I personally was a little iffy with season 1 but I have a lot of high hopes this time around.

welcome on board happipplrock ^_^ ^_^ I'm agree with you about Jin Wook and Yumi unnie ... in addition they have such awesome personalities xD , both are famous for their 4D charms :lol: :lol:

GOOD NEWS!!! They already celebrated the first script reading !!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

script1.jpg

script.jpg

aren't they cute???? :wub: :wub: :wub:

Credits : tvN Drama @ twitter

Another great addition to the cast .... KIM YE WON ( Flower Boy Ramyun Shop , Romance Town) joins INR2 ^_^ ^_^

201204250835777682_1.jpg

I'm not sure about her role ( but seems like she will be part of the love triangle between Jung Yumi and Jin Wook oppa :o ) but I really liked her on FBRS .... so I'm happy to see her on the cast :D

Source : Osen

Thanks for the thread! ^_^ I like I Need Romance alot (not so much about the ending though haha) so I'm just excited seeing there's a 'I Need Romance 2' coming up!! I'm quite satisfied with the final cast right now.. Jung Yumi in Que Sera Sera and Lee Jin Wook in SMW.. quite a refreshing pair! I'm sure their chemistry will work out pretty well!

the girl who!, yes they are really adorable in the pictures! :lol:

Thanks for the thread! ^_^ I like I Need Romance alot (not so much about the ending though haha) so I'm just excited seeing there's a 'I Need Romance 2' coming up!! I'm quite satisfied with the final cast right now.. Jung Yumi in Que Sera Sera and Lee Jin Wook in SMW.. quite a refreshing pair! I'm sure their chemistry will work out pretty well!

the girl who!, yes they are really adorable in the pictures! :lol:

HERE and HERE you can see a lot of adorable pics of Ji Suk and Jin Wook ... they're like a real couple :lol:

tumblr_m30fj4SA8V1qfqt0ro7_500.png

budies-27687.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

P.S : welcome to the thread , kathykel ... and thanks for supporting the drama and cast ^_^ ^_^

must contribute here too! :D

Bring on the bromance :wub:

*quoted image*

hahaha yep .. too much bromcance between these friends xD ... anyway , they love each other so much , let them be :lol: :lol:

news about the first script reading :D :

LEE JIN WOOK, JUNG YUMI, KIM JI SUK, & OTHERS AT FIRST SCRIPT READING FOR “I NEED ROMANCE 2012″

20120430_1335753576_84208000_1.jpg

tvN has just unveiled photos of the cast of I Need Romance 2012 at their first script reading.

Jung Yumi headlines this second installment (of the hit I Need Romance), with Lee Jin Wook and Kim Ji Suk playing each other’s rivals for her affection.

Meanwhile, Kim Ji Woo and Kang Ye Sol complete Jung Yumi’s girlfriend circle, and they have their share of personal and professional problems. I think Kim Ji Woo is a shoe designer and a wife of an announcer, and her perfect life unravels when her company encounters a crisis and she learns of her husband’s infidelity.

I Need Romance 2012 will air in June, following Queen In Hyun’s Man‘s run.

Source : Couch Kimchi

• 2 weeks later...

I Need Romance 2 Releases First Stills from the Drama

rom2.jpg

I’m so onboard with I Need Romance 2 its not even funny. Despite the abysmal track record of K-dramas with sequels (Dream High 2 anyone?), I think this will work because its merely taking the same modern dating concepts with a new cast and new love lines.

I would prefer is Lee Jin Wook‘s boyfriend character wasn’t a cheating cheater like Kim Heon Joon‘s character was in the original INR, but I can’t wait to see him fight for his lady love Jung Yumi with his real life best friend Kim Ji Seok as his onscreen rival for Jung Yumi’s affections.

Playing Jung Yumi’s trio of female friends are Kim Ji Woo, Kang Ye Sol, and Kim Sin Ah. INR2 premieres on cable network tvN on May 28th. Have some first stills from the drama.

Source : Koala's Playground

Archived