What phone do you guys have?

Guest Kerriganton

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, drunkenchushkin said:

I got iPhone 7+ but want to change it to iPhone x...little bit scared tho... have seen so many negative reviews... 

Here's your biggest negative review and biggest reason not to do it: it's more expensive than other phones and can do the same a $600 phone can do. Same specs and everything.

I'm not an iPhone fan. I do recognise that Apple has made that thing fairly pretty and the UI is pretty intuitive, but many options I like to have control over are either hidden deep in weird optionsettings or aren't available at all. I like my phones with a bit of freedom :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Huawei.

Pretty pleased with it. I was planning on getting an iPhone. Samsung is way too expensive. Chinese smartphones are the best of both worlds - they have the look of an iPhone but works like any android device, not to mention so much more affordable. Honestly I'm not tech savvy I think my smart device might outsmart me HA:lol:(scary thought!)

• 3 weeks later...

I just got myself the OnePlus 5T. That thing is awesome :D :wub:

I set it to use facial recognition to unlock the phone, but it didn't work. Whenever I clicked the on/off button, it would simply unlock, like it had no security feature at all.

Turns out the camera is so incredibly quick, it recognises me in an instant and unlocks it :o ! Completely blown away by this phone!

Also, it's in Lava Red. LOVIN' IT! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived