[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

I so freaking loveeeeeeeeeeeee this awesome brilliant DRAMA!!!! All the actors are terrific in their acting and they deliver superb!

So the fighting/kick-richard simmons lady is the female lead and the love interest of Joowon right? Not the female giseang?>>> I am confused...I would think the kickass girl is the female lead....But need a confirmation :)

I like the brother...he plays it very good and everytime he tries to be the stupid one, I can see his eyes lurking his bro out by telling I am RIGHT here dude....

I dont hope the teacher guy will turn bad and be a burden to our hero's love line...I so see the hero going for second lady at one point just to 'protect' the girl he loves. I also hope we will have a happy ending, At least we deserve it cuz his bro already died,,,so I hope his death is worth of it,,,,,

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -quiescent

^ I think it would be better next time to put it in spoilers.

idless - I don't think so >.<

Guest Lolly36

Joo Won is great in this drama! 
I can't wait next week! 
Action, bromance, romance, darkness are too dense in this drama! 

Guest -quiescent

Can someone please tell me who will be KangToo's love interest? Is it Mok Dang? I hope it ...but I am scared he will fall for the spy- lady....

Guest getoba

Can someone please tell me who will be KangToo's love interest? Is it Mok Dang? I hope it ...but I am scared he will fall for the spy- lady....

Thank u so much for answering :)

I already look forward to KangTo being all hurt and emotional if he finds out who Mokdan is :) And its gonna happen next week :)

BTW I dont like this new soompi man, all my signature is gone and I dont know how to make another sig...

@timpa I also think it's so weird that they ask her whether she is willing to do a nude scene.
I think that shower scene wasn't really necessary, she could think about bridal mask in many different ways.. i'm not complaining about the rest except for this part. I didn't even notice they her nose isn't tiny because she's pleasant to my eyes and i think she got a pretty smile.

My brief opinion on Bridal Mask

I just keep on spazzing about this drama... T_T
http://obsessionsofline.wordpress.com/2012/06/04/04/

Episode 3 Preview (A different version from TV version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zYR0RW1c6k&feature=plcp

Translations of Ep3 Preview

Someone: Kang To may be able to help us

Kangsan: Kang to may be in danger
if he knows that i'm bridal mask, he will be confused

Kangto: I want to kill that woman, who is your first love
If it's you, what are you going to do?
Despite that, i will still kill her as long as I can catch Bridal mask

When i was in danger, someone sacrificed his life to save me

Someone: He's not even a family member, who will save you?

Kangsan: Even if Kangto raises his gun on me again, I will continue

Kangto: Nice to see you, Bridal Mask.

Chinese to English Translations credits: c_gunawan541@soompi/obsessionsofline.wordpress.com
Korean to Chinese Translations: Joo Won Chinese Fanclub

Guest lukalee

My fellow Bridal Mask fan! Vingle just put out their written preview and video preview for Gaksital Episode 3!!! This show is getting better and better kekekeVideo preview (http://www.vingle.net/posts/16978)Written preview (http://www.vingle.net/posts/16894)Enjoyyy!!!

Thank u very much @c_gunawan541

KangToh still wants to kill her despite knowing she is his first love as well? The question is who sacrificed his life to safe KangToh? Was it Mok Dan's father? Maybe he got wounded and hence Mokdan lost him? I hope it!

Also I am curious as to whether Kangsan has feelings for Mokdan or not. Maybe he saves her because he knows something about her dad? Maybe her dad indeed saved KangToh and KangSan knows that hence his protectiveness of her?

Argg too many questions but I am eager to know them. At first I wanted to wait for this drama to finish before starting watching, but then I wanted to enjoy watching Joowon for 3months instead of 1week :P. And boy, here I am addicted and all...

See you guys, we have only 2 days before ep 3!

Guest -quiescent

@c_gunawan541

Thank you for your insight, I totally agree with what you've said about the character Mokdan. I giggled when you called them the most dysfunctional and violent OTP! *hi5*

I cannot wait for the romance like yourself and ideally I would like the romance to develop slowly - considering the heat and intensity of their hatred for one another, it makes sense for the romance to kick in by maybe episode 9-10 (min) or 13-14 (max). There are 24 episodes so...

More importantly, I hope the writer is careful when creating their feelings/moments together because right now, they're at different sides of the spectrum - they LOATHE each other. So the build up is really important, so WE as viewers can really see and FEEL the change of their feelings, in other words it should be realistic.

I have hope anyway! Thank you all for the news, pics, written/video previews! Huge hugs to all of yooouuu!

Credits: Joo Won Chinese Fanclub

Some photo from the set...
Note: pay attention to the last picture... does that mean the loveline has started? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... *do the excited dance*

9f6ffe13gw1dtmcib1k4pj.jpg

@marie67: If you watch the video, he says he still going to kill Dan despite knowing that she's the first love of Shunji. Judging from the video, Kangto still don't know Dan is the girl he rescued when he was young.

@-quiescent: I would like the relationship to develop naturally but not too slow either because i'll go crazy seeing them torture each other for too many episodes. The violent dynamic is interesting but I still want the loveline to start soon. I'm guessing that Kangto realizes that Dan is the girl he rescued and Dan doesn't know that Kangto is her savior yet until later episodes.

Thank u very much @c_gunawan541

KangToh still wants to kill her despite knowing she is his first love as well? The question is who sacrificed his life to safe KangToh? Was it Mok Dan's father? Maybe he got wounded and hence Mokdan lost him? I hope it!

Also I am curious as to whether Kangsan has feelings for Mokdan or not. Maybe he saves her because he knows something about her dad? Maybe her dad indeed saved KangToh and KangSan knows that hence his protectiveness of her?

Argg too many questions but I am eager to know them. At first I wanted to wait for this drama to finish before starting watching, but then I wanted to enjoy watching Joowon for 3months instead of 1week :P. And boy, here I am addicted and all...

See you guys, we have only 2 days before ep 3!

Credits: http://manzzang.tistory.com/1027 --> CLICK for full original review

Brief Chinese to English Translations: c_gunawan541@soompi
Brief Korean to Chinese Translations:尔是@krdrama.com

This is a review made by a korean fan, it's pretty long.. If anyone could translate this, it will be the best..
I can only translate from the chinese translations where it's pretty brief.

5624494520120604162907085.jpg

- A Korean that's loyal to the Japanese, Kang-to

His father poured in everything to support the independence movement. His brother also sacrificed himself for it.
He thinks both of them are "foolish" so he chose a different path from them, in hope that he can make a better life for the family. However, they don't understand his decision so he's very disappointed.

In the first episode when Kang-to got promoted, he was so ecstatic to be back home and eager to tell everyone.
He was in a good mood when he wanted to share the candies with the kids in his car but when they discover he's the infamous Kang-to, they ran away. His mood turned sour after the incident and it was a sad moment. Even though he's infamous in that era, he's actually not a bad person.

5624494520120604162924071.jpg

- A Japanese who loves Korea, Shunji

He could not get the approval as a Japanese, he's also rejected in Korea.

562449452012060416294708.jpg

- The love with Kang-to, Mok-Dan

5624494520120604163001032.jpg

- The Fake Fool, Kang San

5624494520120604163043070.jpg

- Anticipated appearance, Waiting for Hong Joo

Hong Joo was hurt by Korea so she abandoned Korea to become a Japanese.
She walk a similar revenge path like Kang-to but in the end, it leads to a different road.

5624494520120604163056039.jpg

5624494520120604163125016.jpg

Credits: Joo Won Chinese Fanclub

Some photo from the set...

Note: pay attention to the last picture... does that mean the loveline has started? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... *do the excited dance*

[iMAGE]

@

marie67: If you watch the video, he says he still going to kill Dan despite knowing that she's the first love of Shunji. Judging from the video, Kangto still don't know Dan is the girl he rescued when he was young.

@

-quiescent: I would like the relationship to develop naturally but not too slow either because i'll go crazy seeing them torture each other for too many episodes. The violent dynamic is interesting but I still want the loveline to start soon. I'm guessing that Kangto realizes that Dan is the girl he rescued and Dan doesn't know that Kangto is her savior yet until later episodes.

Archived