Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

I'm still waiting for a drama that will surpass Bridal Mask's epicness in terms of almost everything- cinematography, story line, editing, pacing, characters, OTP - but I still can't find one.
All other dramas just fall short and I think it's understandable, much like nothing yet, in my opinion, has surpassed the epic love story that was Titanic.
Yes, Bridal Mask is my Titanic.
Romantic. Passionate. Realistic. Beautiful. Dark. Painful. Confusing. Perfect.
Absolutely perfect.

Guest kyung-jin

8 K-dramas your boyfriend will actually enjoy watching with you

by KD Bonbon on Tue, Apr 07, 2015

While it often seems like K-drama fandom consists mostly of females, DramaFever has plenty of content that guys would like too! The K-drama male viewership is always growing as new and interesting dramas are released. Now is the perfect time to get that guy in your life started watching K-dramas. Whether it be your friend, coworker, brother, boyfriend, or husband, turn him onto one of the dramas below and he will certainly be thanking you for the introduction to Dramaland!

No matter what television genre your guy is into, here are 8 K-dramas that he'll love to watch with you!

3. If He Likes Action: Bridal Mask

Bridal_Mask.jpg

Bridal Mask follows a Korean police officer who, after being commissioned by the Japanese police to betray his own country, encounters a notorious masked man, “Gaksital,” fighting for the Korean rebellion.

Why he’ll like it: With history, mystery, and plenty of action, you guys will definitely enjoy watching this 2012 drama. The time period it’s set in, 1930s Seoul, is different from most period dramas and the twists and turns of the plot line will keep him entertained.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/8-k-dramas-your-boyfriend-will-actually-enjoy-watching-with-you/

Awesome. The other options are healer and city hunter. But bridal mask is still the best after all.

• Like 2

On 4/8/2015 at 3:00 AM, kyung-jin said:

8 K-dramas your boyfriend will actually enjoy watching with you

by KD Bonbon on Tue, Apr 07, 2015

While it often seems like K-drama fandom consists mostly of females, DramaFever has plenty of content that guys would like too! The K-drama male viewership is always growing as new and interesting dramas are released. Now is the perfect time to get that guy in your life started watching K-dramas. Whether it be your friend, coworker, brother, boyfriend, or husband, turn him onto one of the dramas below and he will certainly be thanking you for the introduction to Dramaland!

No matter what television genre your guy is into, here are 8 K-dramas that he'll love to watch with you!

3. If He Likes Action: Bridal Mask

Bridal Mask follows a Korean police officer who, after being commissioned by the Japanese police to betray his own country, encounters a notorious masked man, “Gaksital,” fighting for the Korean rebellion.

Why he’ll like it: With history, mystery, and plenty of action, you guys will definitely enjoy watching this 2012 drama. The time period it’s set in, 1930s Seoul, is different from most period dramas and the twists and turns of the plot line will keep him entertained.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/8-k-dramas-your-boyfriend-will-actually-enjoy-watching-with-you/

aww i remember watching it during gaksital days with my parents & 3 bros & they kept asking me when will the next ep come out & sometimes we managed to watch it together at 6++a.m before goin' to work/school LOL we're that addicted :lol:  my mom only like shunji, mokdan and rie though :sweatingbullets:

ah i miss those days :( also it's been 3 years since Gaksital's first ep too~

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

This is the longest drama that I actually finished watching! And sadly the only drama of Joowon that I like. I'm a fan of Joowon and he's a very talented actor but I don't like the other dramas that he's in. If he's in another drama as intense and brilliantly written as Gaksital, I'll definitely watch! I watched this when it was aired but only now I got to comment about it hahaha.

Guest soulmelodies

omg...Joo Won!!! Both my bf and I loved this series.  Granted...anything that Joo Won is casted in is always amazing to begin with, but the history, the delivery and the struggles of this series is just so intense - totally added to the realness of the drama! Love it!

On 12/14/2015 at 5:06 AM, hrkrsn said:

who is gaksital?

You really don't know?  Are you sure you want to be spoiled? :)

Feeling nostalgic...and it's KBS's fault.  Some random BTS things that I can't find elsewhere in internet-land anymore, so maybe someone is looking for these...

J29yeT4.jpg

c5j7aXW.jpg

ZSQiy8v.jpg
mUzR5Lt.jpg

This month marks 4 years since this drama ended...

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 8:25 AM, Wotad said:

its on netflix now are the subs there good?? 

I don't know if the subs are good or not. But MY GOD, the series it's still one of the most awesome stories ever, the characters and all the feels... 6 years later and a whole lot of kdramas and still Gaksital it's one of the best (top five).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cafe99 said:

But MY GOD, the series it's still one of the most awesome stories ever, the characters and all the feels... 6 years later and a whole lot of kdramas and still Gaksital it's one of the best (top five).

Agreed..Gaksital is one great drama. B)Acting wise..it's one with the best performances out there^_^ I remember the whole family waiting for every subbed episode of it on KBS World hehe :) Back then..the drama without sub would be 2 weeks ahead on what we were seeing on KBS world. (But no..I didn't see any spoilers of it..and watch it diligently haha :lol: )

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cafe99 said:

I don't know if the subs are good or not. But MY GOD, the series it's still one of the most awesome stories ever, the characters and all the feels... 6 years later and a whole lot of kdramas and still Gaksital it's one of the best (top five).

will start this in the next week i think.

• Like 1

Awww, I'm so happy to log in and see recent-ish activity in this thread!  I didn't know it was on Netflix.  Do I need to rewatch this for the millionth time?  Haha...maybe.

• Like 1