[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

I'm game! :)) i'm half way through with ep 9... Let me know if we'll watch one episode tonight.... I really want to see that part posted by @ctfrsgp... White pants are my favorite now! :)) :))

Which part did I post? Forgive my short memory... I think I must hav dumped part of my brain along with my boss into the dustbin this morning :P

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which part did I post? Forgive my short memory... I think I must hav dumped part of my brain along with my boss into the dustbin this morning :P

Lol... The interogation part... I don't know if i missed that part or i'm still far from the scene... Don't worry, i know the feeling... Lucky for me, after introducing JW to my supervisor, she became a JW fan too! We watch 7LCS episodes at lunch time =)) =))

Ya welcome, my dear :x

Bed-time for this old bunny... goodnight my friend... sweet Joo Won/Ma Joon/Tae-Hee/Kang-To/Gil-Ro dreams... *yawn*

Dun burn down anything or flood any of my bunny holes here, there and anywhere tat Junnie is in.

rqyrr4_zpsab1cc218.png

@arch00 and @crazyoverkdrama : oh no. im too late. sorry. but today i get BM vid. so, bye internet!! hahahah. 

what ep. i have to catch up??

@ctfrsgp: good night! See you tomorrow! We'll take care not to burn down the place...

@arch00 is missing... Good thing @ctfrsgp and @mrdimples provided screencaps for me to stare at in the meantime you guys are playing around with Cutie... =)) =))

Guest arch00

bobsavero said: omo, this is the second time we miss her. bad omen bad omen. @arch00 : please come out from the lake. we have to finished cutie together!!! lol

Guest arch00

bobsavero

said: kekkekeke. @arch00, I thought youre already in that lake. hahahaha, 

okay. dont crying to much later! or droling to much. bad for skin. hgahhahaha

Guest arch00

@bobsavero and @crazyoverkdrama when u finish watching just leave the post or msg me in which epi u guys finished then i will watch later at night...............now off to date Lee Kang To  :)) :))

Archived