ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crazyoverkdrama wrote: »

arch00 wrote: »

bobsavero said:

@arch00 : what u cant do ?? the movie night??? huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,, 

@arch00 and @crazyoverkdrama : its fair, u have 5 night with him!!! im just 2 night. hahhahhahaha. he dont need sleep dear, he just need us. hahahahah. 

@bobsavero i really wanted to do that but can't do it.....  have u seen it before ? btw why nowadays all villains are so hawt 

Lol... You can have your villain @arch00, just hand JW over to us.

@crazyoverkdrama haha no way i can hand over cutie to you guys. He is on the top always 

:\"> :\"> :\"> 

Lol... @arch00, really?? On top?? Kkkyyyaaahhh!! :\"> :\">

crazyoverkdrama said:

Lol... You can have your villain @arch00, just hand JW over to us.

@crazyoverkdrama haha no way i can hand over cutie to you guys. He is on the top always 

Lol... @arch00, really?? On top?? Kkkyyyaaahhh!! " title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley"> " title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley">

@crazyoverkdrama BOYA  =)) =))  wants to add something but afraid that i amy booted out of here  =))

Never fear! We'll go together! @mrdimples, @coolreborn, i have successful converted a gardener to a moater! :)) :))

crazyoverkdrama said:

Never fear! We'll go together! @mrdimples, @coolreborn, i have successful converted a gardener to a moater!

@crazyoverkdrama BOYA u want to open my mouth  =)) =)) both top and down does not matter as long as i have cutie  =)) =))

We have deal, i get to have Cutie at night! *drags cutie away*

bobsavero said:
THIS HAPPEN FROM LONG-LONG TIME AGO AND STILL IMPROVING TILL NOW
1. HARAKIRI

2. STALKING
3. POKER AND ...
4. HOT BASTARD
_________________________________________________________________________________THAT NIGHT, IN THE CLUB 

HEN, HE MEET A GIRL. THE BRAVE ONE

KANG TO: WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT??

@arch00 and @crazyoverkdrama : I WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.... PLEASE LET ME SEE IT!!!!
****************JUST TWO OF THEM WHO CANT SEE THAT FIGHT*****************
THEN 
___________________________________________________________________________________________LESSON LEARN FROM EP.3-4 
cant agree anymore with u papa!
_____________________________________________________________________________________ENDsorry for any misunderstanding. lol.

Dear Master Yoda @mrdimples and my teacher @coolreborn : am i already improved??

Archived