Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

it was definitely kang to and shunji's friendship that stole my heart in bridal mask. it just kills me how at certain moment they flash back to earlier days of sweet camaraderie and mutual understanding. those moments in light of all the betrayals and fighting just stabs deeply.

here is a small tribute to ease the pain.

*CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Song: Full of Grace
Artist: Sarah Mclachlan

bridalmaskfullofgrace_zpsde9c0796.jpg

bridalmaskfullofgrace2_zps599531be.jpg

bridalmaskfullofgrace3_zps03b04631.jpg

bridalmaskfullofgrace4_zpsdcdf7383.jpg

bridalmaskfullofgrace5_zpsb720fd79.jpg

@valinor500 - i'm sooo jealous! my copy is on its way. gah so gorgeous! esp love the one of him galloping on horsital. :x class="H"

@valinor500 - *grins* i just can't wait. i already know money will be spent once the dvd comes out. i'm hoping for lots of extra bts and ngs

this thread is gonna be a comfort blanket to ease the pain of his new drama.

Any Kimura Kenji (Park Joo-hyung) fans? He just signed a contract with JYP Entertainment and will be appearing in Jeon Woo Chi with Joo Won's co-star in 1N2D, Cha Tae Hyun, and his co-star in OB, Uee. 

@sunshine4ever, thx for your insight. The review from dramabeans really got me curious about the real reason behind the name changing. And from the behaviour of Baek Gun towards KangTo, it really strongly indicates that KT's family has a royal blood. BG's attitude is very polite for a usual servant, and he respects KT very much. He is like batman's Alfred, a servant from a high-society family.

@valinor500, wahh..the ost had reached Italy! congratulation! :P. How many songs does the cd have? I like the instrumental songs better, btw

@endevour,I like PKW! He is gonna join Jeon Woo Chi?? Really?? I'm really anticipating the movie. Actually I like it bcoz I like Kang Dong Won in the previous version :P. I dont really like the story, but I like KDW. And I think the story has a lot potential to become great. It would be great if Joo Won was the one who became Jeon Woo Chi coz he looked like KDW, but CTH seemed to be interesting.

Sorry..a little out of topic :P

rhaps said:

@endevour,I like PKW! He is gonna join Jeon Woo Chi?? Really?? I'm really anticipating the movie. Actually I like it bcoz I like Kang Dong Won in the previous version :p. I dont really like the story, but I like KDW. And I think the story has a lot potential to become great. It would be great if Joo Won was the one who became Jeon Woo Chi coz he looked like KDW, but CTH seemed to be interesting.

Sorry..a little out of topic :p

@sunshine4ever and @endevour, yeah I just realized that a few minutes ago *lol*. I tried to post something in response, but it failed *still lol :D :D*

@rhaps, PKW is doing a moive with Lee Hyun Woo and Kim Soo Hyun. They started filming today! His hair is orange now!! I miss Shunji's hair :((
He was playing basketball with some friends recently:
kww15.jpg
credit as tagged and Times Infinity Park Ki Woong Baidu tieba

@mojobobo,@sunshine4ever, well..Shunji's brother is okay, though.. It's gonna be fun hating him again :P. It's hard for me to hate any character in BM, including th villain. So far, I only hate Kenji and Taro. Koisho is so annoying..but I still have a soft spot for him, considering how nice he is to Shunji.

PKW is gonna play a movie? Wah..hopefully I can watch it. I hope he become a good character there. I miss his sweet and gentle smile.. *thinking to rewatch episode 1 again.. I already saved it in my phone ^_^*

@endeavor i'm so happy for him, it's a very good actor! *___*

@sunshine4ever thanks! For me the best song is Holy, the gregorian chorus (i think that they sing in Ancient Latin), it's a beautiful, intense and strong song... =)

@rhaps there are 18 tracks in this beautiful ost (bgm and songs) ^___^

*hug her Soompi friends*

mojobobo said: @rhaps, PKW is doing a moive with Lee Hyun Woo and Kim Soo Hyun. They started filming today! His hair is orange now!! I miss Shunji's hair :((He was playing basketball with some friends recently: kww15.jpgcredit as tagged and Times Infinity Park Ki Woong Baidu tieba At the rate of how often he's colored his hair I would not be surprise seeing a completely shaved PKW soon. Well...at least he looks better here than with blonde hair. LOL!

@endeavor, the shaved hair will come soon when he goes for army hahaha!!! He will probably have to enlist within 2 years. His hair is probably very very dry now. 
Still no news of director cut DVDs???

poor joo won baby getting whacked by veggies endlessly and then eating dirt at the end. :P

joo won and jsy are really adorable bts - love how he gently touches her ponytail and she brushes off his jacket and picks all the pieces from his hair :)