Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Guest sunshine4ever

class="content-title"Joo Won Picks Jin Se Yeon As His Ideal Type janeyin2u         November 10, 2012

2nc4cu8.jpg

Actor Joo Won recently appeared on Story On’s “Lee Seung Yeon with 100 Women” show and when asked which actress he would like to be romantically involved between Han Chae Ah and Jin Se Yeon – both who starred with him in the KBS drama “Bridal Mask,” he picked the latter, actress Jin Sae Yeon.

He jokingly stated that one of the reasons why he chose her was because at the press conference for Han Chae Ah’s drama “Oohlala Couple,” fellow actor Shin Hyun Joon made a surprise event for her. “When I think about that, my heart goes right to Jin Se Yeon.”

On the show, Joo Won also revealed the behind stories at the time when he was performing in various musicals and also talked about his first kiss. He reenacted a scene from the musical “Jekyll and Hyde” as well which touched many of the female spectators of the show.

English translation's source: http://www.soompi.com/2012/11/10/joo-won-picks-jin-se-yeon-as-his-ideal-type/

------------------------------------------

Sunshine's note:  Second picture on the 1st news from Enews credits to m2l7tw

Joo Won Talks Ideal Ladies on First Solo Talk Show Appearance

2012-11-10 10:52  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi

Translation Credit: Grace Danbi Hong  

Appearing on his first exclusive talk show on November 10, Joo Won will be showing his hidden charms and performing songs on StoryOn’s Lee Seung Yeon with 100 Women.

After rising to stardom with his superb acting in Baker King, Kim Tak Goo and Bridal Mask, Joo Won revealed that Baker King, Kim Tak Goo is “a project that made me feel a lot of things.”

121wgph.jpg

When the drama hit over 50 percent in ratings, Joo Won said, “Because it was my first television program, I had no understanding of the ratings, but after the drama was over, nine out of ten people recognized me.”

“But after exactly a month, I became a normal persona again. That’s when I realized that I shouldn’t get used to popularity,” said the actor.

Meanwhile, Shin Hyun Joon asked Joo Won who he would date between his two Bridal Mask female leads, Jin Se Yeon and Han Chae Ah.

Without even a second’s hesitation, Joo Won chose Jin Se Yeon, surprising everyone in the studio.

rbm9sl.jpg

“I saw the surprise event that Shin Hyun Joon did to Han Chae Ah at the Ohlala Couple press conference,” said Joo Won. “After remembering that, I think my heart’s pointing towards Jin Se Yeon.”

Shin Hyun Joon had pretended to kiss Han Chae Ah at the press conference. The two are currently acting together in Ohlala Couple as secret lovers.

In addition, Joo Won also shared about his days working in musicals, which he believes made him the way he is today, as well as his first kiss and other stories. He later performed a song from the musical Jekyll and Hyde.

Photo Credit: StoryOn / Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan, Hea Jung Min

English translation's source:  http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=20542&idxType=KDramaMovie
------------------------------------------------------------------

class="entry-title"Joo Won picks Jin Se Yeon over Han Chae Ah as his ideal type by jennywill - 1 hour ago

qqxpft.jpg

Joo Won confessed that he would pick actress Jin Se Yeon as someone more close to his ideal type.

At a filming of ‘Lee Seung Yeon and 100 Women‘, Joo Won was asked which actress he would date out of his ‘Bridal Mask‘ co-stars Jin Se Yeon and Han Chae Ah.

Joo Won chose Jin Se Yeon with no hesitation, saying, “I saw the surprise event that Shin Hyun Joon prepared for Han Chae Ah during the ‘Oohlala Couple‘ press conference. Thinking about that, my heart went immediately to Jin Se Yeon.

The event the actor was referring to took place in September when Shin Hyun Joon suddenly pulled in Han Chae Ah making it as if they had unexpectedly kissed during the press conference for ‘Oohlala Couple’.

This episode with Joo Won will broadcast on November 10th.

Source: Star News via Nate

English translation's source:  http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/joo-won-picks-jin-se-yeon-over-han-chae-ah-as-his-ideal-type

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone! So a lot of us had been waiting for a long time for Bridal Mask cast to show up in some interviews or in variety shows and it actually came true! Yay! Joo Won appeared on Win Win and he invited Park Ki Woong. Here are some pictures of them together. Also Jin Se Yeon appeared in Running Man (it's also a variety show). If you would like to see her or Joo Won & Park Ki Woong, you can check out the variety show threads for Win Win & Running Man at Variety Shows' forum. Joo Won appeared on episode 137 of Win Win and Se Yeon on episode 119 of Running Man.

Dear mods, so sorry to blast this thread with pics that are not related to Bridal Mask. If there is a problem, please pm me and I'll take off the pics. Thanks. <3

Can you imagine these two as enemies on screen, but now are like brothers off screen?

To read more about the Win Win interview, go here to Softy's place: http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/win-win-joowon/ If you check out Softy's website, you'll see some cute captures of Joo Won in his Bridal Mask days. He's so goofy. I didn't get a chance to watch the show so I don't know what it's all about, but Joo Won has 1 hour to talk or so about his life.

2jb8fnk.jpg
155iayo.jpg
2emq0wj.jpg
2jfg4xt.jpg
143ncjt.jpg
14wddll.jpg
2zt94t2.jpg
15heufl.jpg
317jqf8.jpg
67v9c8.jpg

Guest septmoon16

Seeing Park Ki Woong as Joo Won's mystery guest on Win Win has me missing them so much!

I found myself fascinated by all facets of their friendship - the bromance, the betrayals, the one-up-manship, the mind games. Each interaction just has you on the edge of your seat. While Kang To wore the gaksital mask, i always felt Shunji has one on too. One that he cannot take off at will like Kang To, because its been engraved on his soul.

bridalmaskfa16.jpg

bridalmaskfa10.jpg

bridalmaskfa15.jpg

bridalmaskfa5.jpg

bridalmaskfa11.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

-edited 11/15/2012 ---- so sorry Win Win video is no longer available -

Here is a fanart of Bridal Mask, credit as written on fanart. I found this at DC.
11snwup.png

Hi, thread, just started watching now after becoming a fan of Se-Yeon. If I have the time, I can finish this in two days (Weekends!). Hopefully I won't get spoiled too much by visiting this thread, so.. :)

Guest septmoon16

Welcome @Le_Sanguinea -- come back and let us know what you think of the drama. warning - have LOTS of tissues handy.

Guest septmoon16

The Name of the Game in Bridal Mask: PAIN & TORTURE

bridalmaskfa30.jpg

bridalmaskfa12.jpg
bridalmaskfa19.jpg
bridalmaskfa17.jpg
bridalmaskfa20.jpg
bridalmaskfa6.jpg

Guest septmoon16

The Name of the Game in Bridal Mask: HURT & MISTRUST

bridalmaskfa25.jpg

bridalmaskfa26.jpg

bridalmaskfa28.jpg
bridalmaskfa29.jpg
bridalmaskfa13.jpg

Guest septmoon16

The Name of the Game in Bridal Mask: SADNESS & REGRETS

bridalmaskfa7.jpg

bridalmaskfa31.jpg

bridalmaskfa33.jpg

bridalmask.jpg

bridalmaskfa22.jpg
bridalmaskfa4.jpg

Guest septmoon16

The Name of the Game in Bridal Mask: HOPE & REDEMPTION

bridalmaskfa21.jpg

bridalmaskfa24.jpg

bridalmask3.jpg

bridalmaskfa2.jpg

bridalmask2.jpg

bridalmaskfa8.jpg

Guest septmoon16

Incredibly gorgeous Bridal Mask fanart by kocch
checkout her other works here: http://kocch.tumblr.com/
ktsj.jpg

tumblr_m6qhwuQJ3w1qio4gno1_500.png

tumblr_m6pc7mIao81qio4gno1_500.png

tumblr_m77ickkdvu1qio4gno1_500.png

tumblr_m61kslZdeC1qio4gno1_1280.png

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all,

Here are some pics of Joo Won & Se Yeon at Bridal Mask's Ending Party and BTS Ending.

Please click on spoiler tag to view all of pics,

34o8oes.jpg
2hx381e.jpg
294pflv.jpg

11w67x4.jpg
30w86s3.jpg
23urmvc.jpg
2yn2o21.jpg
250mgrr.jpg
1pjakx.jpg
2hx381e.jpg
2qx5ht0.jpg
28t25y.jpg
rwmpht.jpg
28t25y.jpg

credits to http://blog.naver.com/chanju1990 (thanks to stearly for the link to the blog)

Guest septmoon16

Every time he takes her hand, my heart flutters.....

tumblr_mbtaqmZGzI1qm8by1o6_r3_250.giftumblr_mbtaqmZGzI1qm8by1o8_r2_250.giftumblr_mbtaqmZGzI1qm8by1o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mbtaqmZGzI1qm8by1o10_r1_250.giftumblr_mbtaqmZGzI1qm8by1o1_r1_250.giftumblr_mbtaqmZGzI1qm8by1o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mbtaqmZGzI1qm8by1o2_250.giftumblr_mbtaqmZGzI1qm8by1o11_r2_250.giftumblr_mbtaqmZGzI1qm8by1o9_r2_250.gif

All moments captured beautifully by ssid :x

Guest sunshine4ever

@septmoon16, thanks so much for posting those awesome hands moments. I'm about to cry seeing the one he was putting her hand on his cheeks. :((

Guest septmoon16

sunshine4ever said: @septmoon16, thanks so much for posting those awesome hands moments. I'm about to cry seeing the one he was putting her hand on his cheeks. :((

Han Chae Ah : “Joo Won's skinship, which woman will not like?”

cd9942ed2e738bd4fc9023d6a18b87d6267ff955

Han Chae Ah reveals the close relationship among her Bridal Mask co-stars Joo Won, Park Ki Woong and Jin Se Yeon

During her interview with TV Daily, Han Chae Ah expressed that the Bridal Mask actors & actresses still maintain very close friendship. Recently, on a show Joo Won was asked to choose between Han Chae Ah and Jin Se Yeon and without hesitation he chose Jin Se Yeon. Now, we asked Han Chae Ah if she has watched this show, she said “One day after the show was aired, I send a message via kakaotalk to Joo Won and asked him “Do you really like Jin Se Yeon so much?” , he immediately pulled his aegyo act and said “Of course, I like Noona better.” Actually because Se Yeon wasn’t around, that’s why he said he liked me. And I let he send another message to me saying “Don’t be angry"."

As she continued to talk about Joo Won’s aegyo ways and skinship, Han Chae Ah said “ Towards anyone, he loves skinship. You just need to pass by his side and he will reach out his hand and touch your back. In the beginning I misunderstood him. But afterwards, because of Joo Won, everyone on the film set begin to love skinship, it was seriously like that” as she reminisces those times.

She continued : “Even Park Ki Woong who originally did not like skinship, changed.” During rehearsal, he will also hold on to my fingers, I asked him “What’s the matter with you?” He said “It’s all because of Joo Won.” So I also became likewise, it is really because of Joo Won, I don’t know when it started but skinship had already become a habit. During the dinner after the filming ended, it was also like this, I hugged many times, I gave all the staff a hug, even those whom I already hugged, I will hug them again. “ Proving the ‘Joo Won’s Effect’ .

Han Chae Ah also praised Joo Won, saying “Some people might feel repelled about skinship, but if it is a child like Joo Won who is doing it, isn’t it great? Which woman will dislike? Joo Won is like a small child. In the beginning, I thought he was a bit stiff, but actually he is extremely attractive. Also through Bridal Mask, thanks to Joo Won, I learnt how to do skinship.”

Chinese translation: minidadalove from Joo Won Bar Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: TV Daily

Guest sunflower63

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself on this forum. I am a big fan of Bridal Mask and Korean dramas in general, I hope to be able to have interesting discussions with you all soon.

sunflower63 said: Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself on this forum. I am a big fan of Bridal Mask and Korean dramas in general, I hope to be able to have interesting discussions with you all soon.