Quantcast
Jump to content
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Recommended Posts


yame said:


Bridal Mask / Gaksital (2012) OST CD

cover-10.jpg



Date :
2012.08.29 (DIG) / 2012.09.06 (CD)
Music director :
Kang Dong-Yoon (aka Ant) / 개미 (강동윤)
Composer :
Lee Gun Young / 이건영
Débit/Bitrate : 320 kbps

FULL CD : 
http://www.mediafire.com/?qmbvro1q5hbx9sj
Tracks 7 --> 18
: http://www.mediafire.com/?2y63668mvtvoe55
To Buy The OST :  http://www.yesasia.com/global/bridal-mask-ost-kbs-tv-drama/1031382299-0-0-0-en/info.html



01 Goodbye day - Ulala Session --------- [Dig.Alb .P.1]
02 I Couldn't - 4men --------- [Dig.Alb .P.2]
03 When The Sun Sets - Gavy N.J. --------- [Dig.Alb .P.3]
04 You In My Arms - Kim Yong-Jin (Bohemian)  --------- [Dig.Alb .P.4]
05 Judgement Day - Joo Won & Lee Jung Hyun --------- [Dig.Alb .P.4]
06 That One Word - Melody Day --------- [Dig.Alb .P.5]
07 Love and Love - Joo Won (대표곡, TITLE)
08 It Doesn't Work - eun-U [Jung Eun Byul] 
09 Unrequited love - Han Chae Ah
10 It hurts - Lee Seul Bi 
11 Blue and Red - Ji Seo Yoon 
12 Gaksital  [bGM]
13 Holy [bGM]
14 Destiny [bGM]
15 I'm right beside you  [bGM]
16 Guardian [bGM]
17 Unrequited love (Orch) [bGM]
18 Taeguk Flag On This Land [bGM]




FULL Digital Album Part.1 :
http://www.mediafire.com/?tvr6b4bq6xpn1kl
FULL Digital Album Part.2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?9md9c6x4bfcyqq7
FULL Digital Album Part.3 : http://www.mediafire.com/?uziccqj901kccu6
FULL Digital Album Part.4 : http://www.mediafire.com/?lo3zt3dwbn1ncuj
FULL Digital Album Part.5 : http://www.mediafire.com/?i22d6ame5q8mxk5




Enjoy it ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello everyone!!!

saw your thread and couldnt help dropping a msg - I just started a group blog with some friends. hee we all loveeee our TV shows and we decided to get together to start a group blog for us to write recaps and to just write anything and everything about what we love... TV! Reading soompi threads, I know a lot of us here feel the SAME WAY about our beloved dramas... sometimes I feel like the characters and the plot sucks me in TOO MUCH I just need a place to talk about it. We all felt the same way, hence we started the Weird, Wonderful World of Recaps!


Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us (it's all about democracy heehee) so if you ever feel like gosh you need to write about something, check out our blog... you might find a nice home there! Here's our blog (http://theworldofrecaps.wordpress.com/)


Sarang haeyo! and yes... I am also deeply in love with Joowon. kekekeke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ctfrsgp said:

I get unreasonably irritated when people say that Joo Won make a mistake by turning down TMTETS(I am not talking about you ctfrsgp dearest, I know you are just quoting those news out there). First, I will burst a vein if Joo Won appears as a second lead to Kim Soo Hyun. I don't give a &*^%& about how high TMTETS ratings are. Secondly, I may sound like I am contradicting myself but I am not. Yes, I am happy Joo Won's drama got high ratings. But I will prefer to watch a drama of substance with superb acting and storyline than one which has high ratings because there's some popular stars in it or its genre. For example, I cannot understand why Baker King got those insane ratings except that Koreans must love makjang so much. I don't know why TMTETS has such ratings too except that Sageuks are really popular and KSH is a rating magnet. 

So, Joo Won, please do the right thing and follow your heart. We look forward to more good works from you

@mrdimples i shared with @alysanne in Joowon thread (see pg 28) tat i had wondered if the impact created by TMTETS wld hav been greater if our dearie had taken up tat role. Actually i know KSH will go far in his acting career as he is talented like JW. The 1st time i saw him was in Giant n i was impressed by his acting. However, i prefer our dearie many trillions times more :x :x :x i was glad tat he turned down TMTETS coz we wldn't hav tat last 8 intense heartwrenching eps of OB tat had made me loved TaeJae couple soooo much :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mrdimples i shared with @alysanne in Joowon thread (see pg 28) tat i had wondered if the impact created by TMTETS wld hav been greater if our dearie had taken up tat role. Actually i know KSH will go far in his acting career as he is talented like JW. The 1st time i saw him was in Giant n i was impressed by his acting. However, i prefer our dearie many trillions times more :x :x :x i was glad tat he turned down TMTETS coz we wldn't hav tat last 8 intense heartwrenching eps of OB tat had made me loved TaeJae couple soooo much :D

For me, i am glad joo won rejected TMTETS. He would only be a 2nd male lead. The role would not be able to bring out the best of him. We might not be able to appreciate him as much as the role of yang myung. For JW he is more concern abt himself as an actor more than being a hallyu star. I am glad he is in BM and personally think his performance is more critically acclaimed. I wish the korean entertainment industry would give him the credits he deserve in nxt yr paeksang awards. For KBS awards i personally hope he can win the daesang award cause JW really deserves it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No matter how big/small the role or whether it is the leading role or a supporting one, so long as it gives JW the opportunity to display his excellent acting skills it is a good role or to learn fr his seniors, we shld give him our support. Even accomplished actors like Lee Bum Soo took on a supporting yet very impt role in Dr Jin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Even though in this scene actor Park Ki Woong was not supposed to shed tears, tears suddenly spilled down his face from a surge of emotion and he had to break for a moment. Park Ki Woong apologized and assured staff that he wouldn’t let it happen again."
Oh, PKW, this just makes me love you more and more. When I watched that BTS piece, I wondered why do they show that scene so long, where KT has that monologue, and then I saw PKW and his tears and I remember there weren't that many in the actual scene. I was awed by that moment, it was truly touching. Personally I feel that Shunji's tears are what make that scene truly epic. It just showed for a short moment him sympathizing with KT's pain, for a short moment there he understood WHY KT did what he did and understood him. Someone here said that this episode showed that the romance can't hold a candle to the bromance. I agree. Even though I can't see SJ's redeeming himself, the bromance is still superior to romance where feels are concerned. But that's understandable, because we had the bromance from EP 1 plus the flashbacks that made it all the more powerful and therefore painful to see it dying a slow and cruel death.
One other thing that now bothers me about KT & MD is that MD mostly calls him the "young master" not LKT. I don't know, but that bothers me :-?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cravey said: "Even though in this scene actor Park Ki Woong was not supposed to shed tears, tears suddenly spilled down his face from a surge of emotion and he had to break for a moment. Park Ki Woong apologized and assured staff that he wouldn’t let it happen again."
Oh, PKW, this just makes me love you more and more. When I watched that BTS piece, I wondered why do they show that scene so long, where KT has that monologue, and then I saw PKW and his tears and I remember there weren't that many in the actual scene. I was awed by that moment, it was truly touching. Personally I feel that Shunji's tears are what make that scene truly epic. It just showed for a short moment him sympathizing with KT's pain, for a short moment there he understood WHY KT did what he did and understood him. Someone here said that this episode showed that the romance can't hold a candle to the bromance. I agree. Even though I can't see SJ's redeeming himself, the bromance is still superior to romance where feels are concerned. But that's understandable, because we had the bromance from EP 1 plus the flashbacks that made it all the more powerful and therefore painful to see it dying a slow and cruel death.
One other thing that now bothers me about KT & MD is that MD mostly calls him the "young master" not LKT. I don't know, but that bothers me :-?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OFF TOPIC 
Just want to share... i'm all alone in my room(2nd floor)when i felt the earthquake while spazzing and reading comments here...it's strong 7.9 magnitude... and i was scared when it was issued a tsunami warning in Philippines, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia & several Pacific Island I swear i felt dizzy after that (about) 3 minutes earthquake:(( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The song is Great!!!!
where can I find the lyrics???    lyra_brillantez said: @sunshine4ever thanks :D
here is the YT version of the BTS posted by @mrdimples 


Image
Like Han Chae Ah ,spy girl  Jung Eun Byul also participated in the OST :) she sang 08. 안되나봐 - 정은별 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

twin-twin said: OFF TOPIC 
Just want to share... i'm all alone in my room(2nd floor)when i felt the earthquake while spazzing and reading comments here...it's strong 7.9 magnitude... and i was scared when it was issued a tsunami warning in Philippines, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia & several Pacific Island I swear i felt dizzy after that (about) 3 minutes earthquake:(( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


yren

said:

twin-twin

said: OFF TOPIC 


Just want to share... i'm all alone in my room(2nd floor)when

i felt the earthquake while spazzing and reading comments here.

..it's strong 7.9 magnitude... and i was scared when it was issued a tsunami warning in Philippines, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


hmm.. actually i have a question.

The Khisokai members who are behind the death of Kangto's father, are they all killed(except for Shinji's father Taro)?

The judge was killed by Kangto's brother Kangsan.. the bank president, the newspaper agency president were killed by Kangto.. the Count killed by Ueno Hideki.. but the hospital head guy wasn't really killed right? i remember seeing him still alive when Shinji was sent to the Japanese hospital after he sustained injuries from the Annexation Ceremony bombing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

twin-twin said:

yren

said:

twin-twin

said: OFF TOPIC 


Just want to share... i'm all alone in my room(2nd floor)when

i felt the earthquake while spazzing and reading comments here.

..it's strong 7.9 magnitude... and i was scared when it was issued a tsunami warning in Philippines, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks coolreborn well, it's actually quite funny that i only realized i'm dizzy when i drink nestea while standing


while reading in Dramabeans.... I really like the part of "NOBLE IDIOCY IS FOR IDIOTS"
400498_514707705222128_1980851052_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...