[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

@coolreborn, no the 5 year things works for guys and girls either way. Seung Gi is being himself giving his PC answers and then again he's probably more open about it since he belongs to the younger generation. 
But you know woori Joo Won sometimes sounds like an ahjussi so I think he will conform to the 5 years thing lol~

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mojobobo said: @coolreborn, no the 5 year things works for guys and girls either way. Seung Gi is being himself giving his PC answers and then again he's probably more open about it since he belongs to the younger generation. 
But you know woori Joo Won sometimes sounds like an ahjussi so I think he will conform to the 5 years thing lol~

marie67 said:

This is what google translator says about the article about JSY

Unveiled a last-minute shot look 'gaksital jinse kite.

September 4 KBS 2TV Tree Special gaksital '(play Yoo' / director Yoon, Seong - Sik last-minute shot of heroine, Jean Seyon) Certification shot chayounghun disclosure has attracted attention.

Last May 30, was first broadcast September 6 gaksital 'popular ends in catastrophe. Of Hapcheon Drama Location in the mountains 'gaksital' last-minute shot Jean Seyon ended before the V towards the camera poses.
In the picture Jean Seyon is a bright appearance in spite of the hot weather, arduous shooting. Seyon Jean gutted the staff of love on the set, and that the back door.

Peony Station Far East circus byeongeom shaman gaksital ', starring Jean Seyon pace differentiated from those other circus melodrama, as well as wire action, byeongeom, transvestite actress was loved by the viewers of shows.

Reporter] [Newsen bakahreum

So basically she had her last shooting today just like the others.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201209041217342510

Annyeong BM chingu deul

Thanks for all the postings and stories. I cant help grinning at the screen of my computer hoping my bosses dont walk by at that moment to see me.

About he 5 years younger.....hmmmmmm....many Korean celebrities married much younger women. The newest is a ex-singer who married his wife 20 yrs younger than himself. Many of the older celebrities married their wives who are between 10-20 yrs younger than them. So the "cradle-snatching" dont even bother them at all.

Well Joowon shud have reservations about much younger women now especially he's not that old either. Hes only 25 yrs old. Plenty of time for him to find a girlfriend when hes free from dramas.

Mianhae if this is out of topic cos I definitely will watch 5F too not because of Jin Se Yeon. I want to watch because of the male leads - Joo Ji Hoon whom just came back from army and also Jae Hee. :)

alekaonu said:

Annyeong BM chingu deul

Thanks for all the postings and stories. I cant help grinning at the screen of my computer hoping my bosses dont walk by at that moment to see me.

About he 5 years younger.....hmmmmmm....many Korean celebrities married much younger women. The newest is a ex-singer who married his wife 20 yrs younger than himself. Many of the older celebrities married their wives who are between 10-20 yrs younger than them. So the "cradle-snatching" dont even bother them at all.

Well Joowon shud have reservations about much younger women now especially he's not that old either. Hes only 25 yrs old. Plenty of time for him to find a girlfriend when hes free from dramas.

"Gaksital" Joo Won. Jin Se Yeon. Han Chae Ah. Rising popularity!

Han Chae Ah, who acts as a spy in Gaksital, has been chosen to be one of the female leads in KBS's Olala Couple. She will be playing Vicotria, the obstacle between Shin Hyun Jun and Kim Jung Eun, showcasing her comedic acting. (HAH That's funny!) 

Han Chae Ah has also expressed her thoughts on the 3rd. "I've been wanting to do a rom-com for the longest time. It seems that I will be able to show the audience a totally different charisma from Rie this time."

Credits to baidu for chinese translation

@mojobobo i wil be looking forward to seeing han chae ah in tis new rom-com :)

tuesday is almost ending and wednesday is just around the corner... i'm both sad and apprehensive for BM time to come.

still, i can't wait for the next episode even though it's the final week. i hope we get to see something happy for KT & MD - whatever their fate is.

@sheza, but then she and Ki Woong flirt on twitter too kekekekeke. Who won't have a crush on Joo Won? He's so awesome! 
@ctfrsgp, me too, Kangsan hyunggggggg. LOL Rie goes to romance Kangsan (the 1st Generation Gaksital) So ironic. Kekekkekke
I guess we will be seeing the Mansei movement!

Guest TaroTard

I can't believe this time next week it will all be over! It's so sad! I have really REALLY enjoyed Gaksital, I rarely watch dramas over 16 episodes, the fact that I never wanted this to end, shows how good I think it is HAHA!I really hope Kang To and Gaksital make it through to the end, they deserve a happy ending! Fingers CrossedFrom the photos looks like it will be an exciting finale! Really can't wait :)

Guest trixicopper

@lyra_brillantez
Thank you so much for the picture! Looks like they're gonna go all "V for Vendetta" on us!  As long as Gaksital doesn't end up like V.

mojobobo said:

@sheza, but then she and Ki Woong flirt on twitter too kekekekeke. Who won't have a crush on Joo Won? He's so awesome! 

@ctfrsgp, me too, Kangsan hyunggggggg. LOL Rie goes to romance Kangsan (the 1st Generation Gaksital) So ironic. Kekekkekke

I guess we will be seeing the Mansei movement!

@mojobobo : Definitely the Mansei movement. And I think Shunji knows this and prepared for it. The Jap side looks pitifully small but I think the big army is hidden somewhere. Aww, I hope not, it can become a massacre. NOOO!!! And maybe Mokdan in the middle of it. And Gaksital is one of them... and Shunji you bastard!!!! *sorry my imagination runs amok*

@coolreborn @mojobobo OMG.... I'm leaving this thread now and not coming back until aft i watch the last 4 eps this weekend. see ya in JW thread later. gotta go "feed" my mphone again (charge the battery) :-L

Archived