[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, some Korean Fan made a mash up of Gaksital and Capital Scandal! It's pretty well made and I guess both dramas being set in similar era helps. The mash up is aptly named Gaksital Scandal haha!
Something to tide us till the preview comes out: 
http://www.tudou.com/v/9ljRiECJYe4/&resourceId=0_05_02_99/v.swf
Credit to Daum, the creator of this vid and also to Joo Won baidu!
-Edit-
OOOOO Lookie here! @mrdimples @coolreborn and every other pervy girl! :P :\"> =P~

4d086e061d950a7b5845bc5c0ad162d9f2d3c932.jpg

Credits to baidu!

Guest sunshine4ever

mojobobo said: Wow, some Korean Fan made a mash up of Gaksital and Capital Scandal! It's pretty well made and I guess both dramas being set in similar era helps. The mash up is aptly named Gaksital Scandal haha!
Something to tide us till the preview comes out: 
http://www.tudou.com/v/9ljRiECJYe4/&resourceId=0_05_02_99/v.swf
Credit to Daum, the creator of this vid and also to Joo Won baidu!

Guest sunshine4ever

@texashot and @coolreborn, since I have it on computer and coolreborn did it for me once, I'm going to do it for her.  By the way, everyone, I'm going to assume you're a girl/woman unless you identify yourself as a man. I know flipz is a man. :D

BM08_03.jpg

BM08_01.jpg

BM08_07.jpg

BM08_06.jpg

I really want to know where (what episode) mrdimples got her cool white pix of KT from previous page. Anyway, he's hot in white including the police uniform he's wearing. The pics/captures above are from episode 8. My gosh, it was way back!

_EDIT_
Okay, so I watched beginning of ep 8 and I think I know where mrdimples got the pix. lol. I think it was the scene where he was taking out clothes in this pix, but in slow motion.

@coolreborn, actually, you might capture different view of Joo Won, so please capture for texashot as I'm not sure which version she actually likes. With all due respect to Joo Won, I just can't pick on his body. lol. I enjoy your pics though, everyone. Thank you.

Guest sunshine4ever

@RoxyYEH, thanks! I hope translations will be out soon...counting on mrdimples if it's in Chinese and Softy if she can at her site. Anyway, I don't see much of Mok Dan. I think it's more of Rie in this episode. Looking good though and I cannot wait.

Oh here goes the text preview: 
종로경찰서의 위안부 호송이 실패하자 분노한 무라야마 서장은 
강토가 호송에서 빠진 것을 알게 되자 강토만을 잔인하게 밟아대고, 

슌지는 온갖 멸시와 부당함을 견뎌내면서 경찰서에서 버티는 
강토의 모습이 예사롭지 않게 느껴지는데...... 
슌지는 라라를 
찾아가서 각시탈을 놓친 경위에 대해 조사를 하고 
무언가를 숨기는 듯 한 라라의 태도에 석연찮음을 느낀다. 
한편, 아버지인 담사리의 
편지를 받게 된 목단은 
담사리가 양백선생을 모시고 곧 경성에 오신다는 소식을 강토에게 전하게 되는데...

@mojobobo : Wow! that one pic is much bigger than mrdimples. I like. Thanks.

@sunshine4ever: Don't worry I'm a girl, I'm just using my fave anime character as my username (his a sexy character too when he transform into an adult). mrdimples and I really like his sexy back but if he can just go on the front, *dang why was it only on the side : c/o mojobobo spoiler*, that would be nice too, hahahaha. We had some limits I guess, I just went beyond mine :P and I can't turn back. But I do like any Kangto/Gaksital pics, any angle, so keep it coming. And thank you with the episode info.

Guest sunshine4ever

Guys, I don't think KT will reveal his identity. Don't worry. The preview looks like it is. Preview just wants you to watch it. Anyway, I want to know what causes Rie to cry!

-edit-
scene between KT & Rie (did he say something touching?)

KBS_Bridal_Mask_21_preview_ep_2.jpg
KBS_Bridal_Mask_21_preview_ep_2.jpg
^oh no, why do I feel like I want to cry with her!? I think Rie (actress) is more attractive than Mok Dan now. Gosh, can they give MD some more screen times? Rie is taking over.

oh yeah, it looks like SJ was sitting outside or something, but I hope it's not true...please! we can't afford having KT being held hostage...that's no fun...but if it is, I hope MD will rescue him. :D

anyway, me go to sleep! it's wayyyyyyyyy past my sleeping/bed time.

Thanks my friends, for all these LOL pics and for the preview! *hugs*

We need of a translation... For me it's an editing work (the preview), Gaksital speaks to the journalist, not to Shunji. But maybe he is sitting in the same room... Oh my god, is wednesday today?

The only thing I understood from the video was that Kangto and Rie were speaking to each other truthfully and that Ueno wants to get Gaksital lol! so I think Kangto knows Rie knows his identity and he's speaking to her heart to heart. 

Guest sunshine4ever

mojobobo said: The only thing I understood from the video was that Kangto and Rie were speaking to each other truthfully and that Ueno wants to get Gaksital lol! so I think Kangto knows Rie knows his identity and he's speaking to her heart to heart. 

@sunshine4ever, haha don't worry, the writer always surprises us so there will probably be some heartbreaking/touching scene with Mok Dan and Kangto together. I hope it's not  heartbreaking thought :s
And I actually like Rie and Shunji together kekekek

Guest RoxyYEH

Whaaa? No KT-MD scenes again?! Whyyyyy *sad fangirl*
@sunshine4ever Yes. I'm so curious about Rie and KT's interaction too. Like what made Rie tear up?Edit: Nvm now I know. @debbieleung thanks! KT: "I will believe in the choice that you make" So KT really did find out that Rie knows...
My other concern: Where's the new character?! I don't see her anywhere... She's supposed to appear in ep 21 right? I hope she's really in the actual episode, cause this is only just the preview. I just can't wait for her interaction with Rie. But then again... why they would hide such a juicy info from the preview, I'll never know.
And oh yeah, Shunji looks totally creepy sitting there like that.
Shunjicreepy.png

Archived