Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

mrdimples said: Eja said: "채홍주의 이중생활 ~♥♥ 촬영하다 등에 물린 모기자국까지 나와버렸네...ㅎㅎㅎ오늘은 저두 각시탈 본상사수!!!!♩♪♬함께해요"

Han Chae Ah's tweet:

Cha Hong Joo's double life ~♥♥ Got bitten by a fly (?? do they bite?) during filming... The bite still has a mark... Hahaha Today, I also shot Gaksital!!!!♩♪♬ (not really hitting him, but just describing the act) Sharing (with you.../the readers)

@mojobobo

I actually tweeted him yesterday that his character is so scary now lol, I kind of regret doing that =))

Hi @mrdimples, you posted some pictures of the BTS scene between Rie and Kangto in episode 19, do you have the link for this BTS video please ? I can not watch videos directly on Gaksital official website :(

Guys, after watching that scene with Kangto holding Mokdans hand and then letting it go, the way he let it go was slow motion and it seemed as if he left her behind and went away, like leaving her forever. I just hope I am seeing things wrong because we saw him walking away from her after letting go of her hand as if he 'will die and leave her behind'. I sooooo hope this is not a premonition please.

2465f80.jpg

Who can say no to this question? :\"> I will be doing this instead and say "Bring it on!"

Kimura Sunji is a monster,he became his father son...he is worst than his brother was...i hope that KT will find a way to keep his secret ....a way to  get rid of their suspicions ...

marie67 said: Guys, after watching that scene with Kangto holding Mokdans hand and then letting it go, the way he let it go was slow motion and it seemed as if he left her behind and went away, like leaving her forever. I just hope I am seeing things wrong because we saw him walking away from her after letting go of her hand as if he 'will die and leave her behind'. I sooooo hope this is not a premonition please.

mrdimples said: marie67 said: Guys, after watching that scene with Kangto holding Mokdans hand and then letting it go, the way he let it go was slow motion and it seemed as if he left her behind and went away, like leaving her forever. I just hope I am seeing things wrong because we saw him walking away from her after letting go of her hand as if he 'will die and leave her behind'. I sooooo hope this is not a premonition please.

My Heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hurt.png(those tears T..................................T Joowon, why do you always make me cry with you)
Breaks......................................................................................................................heartbreak.gif
into pieces.......................................................................................d009b3de9c82d15851416729800a19d8bd3e4262

Show! What have you done to me................am going to bed now with an aching heart. 

last post before bed...really
Just read on baidu, one fan wrote that when Kangto was talking to Rie at the dinner and saying that he will save her again if the same circumstance arise, he might actually mean it and not just to butter her up. It was almost like Kangto had turned a full circle back to his more innocent, idealistic self 5 years ago when he didn't think much to put himself at risk and save an unknown girl. 
After tonight's episode especially with that ending, Lee Kangto is going to be my most admired character ever

I have just watched raw episode 20. LK was demoted and that long hair nasty policeman was promoted. LK life is so painful.So sad. Shunji purposely hugged Bum infront of LK.  I can't help hating Shunji.   At the end of this episode RaRa pointed gun to Bridal Mask. Don't understand well what RaRa is trying to do.
Hmmm ...  I have to wait one week.  Ra Ra and spy girl were so hateful.

Hi, everyone

It took me a while to post here, since I watch epi 20 twice ( off course, I only re-watch the scenes of KT :x ) .

I just wanna say :

I like Rie.

I know that many people don't like her, but I still do .. and I like her more in this episode. I feel like that she's so pitiful. She has a harsh life and fall in love deeply with a guy who doesn't love him back. Although she knows that the guy only uses her, she still can not erase the feeling. She keeps on telling herself to hate KT, saying that KT lies about trying to protect her, reminding herself that KT is in love with MD, but neither of them seems to work. She's in love. The way she looked at him, the way she stared, the way she immediately covered KT's arm after finding the wound .. they were all so sad.

Regarding the ending, I dunno whether she will shoot him or not. Maybe she will. But no matter the choice she's gonna take, she will regret it later. If she shoot him, then she will regret shooting the man she loves. If she doesn't, then she will hate herself for not being able to kill the enemy. I'm just so sorry for her :(.

And I'm in love with a jealous Jun :). He really looked annoyed whenever KT's around, and this was the first time I saw him talking (and it was all about KT. You're THAT jealous, aren't you, Jun ? ). I really hope that Jun can be with Rie. Rie is really a sad character. She needs her own happines in the end.

Shunji .. I'm beginning to give up on you. You didn't even show guilty feeling when you heard that KT's mom was killed by your brother. Have you really become this bad ?

I really love KT-MD short moment. We can only have short moments of sweetness between them since the previous epi, but that short moments, for me, can match more longer ones in other dramas. Why ? Because the Bridal Mask theme is not focusing on romance. It also feels with angst and difficult situation. In this kind of era, even a short moments of romance feels so precious and meaningful. And with the addition of great acting of JooWon, who can show love and longing feeling through his eyes, the short moment of romance parts feel so touching.

Last but not least, I'm loving KT more and more as a character. He really turns into a hero, just like soulrebels recaps. He's willing to be bullied in the office, for the sake of the independence movement. A hero indeed.

Ok, so I just thought of this. Three of the people who means(and have meant)a lot to Kang To is Kang San, Shunji and Mok Dan. We've had a scene with Kant To crying(in bed) face to Kang San's back and one with him crying(in bed) back to back with Shunji. Does this mean he'll cry face to face with Mok Dan(in bed of course)? :D Not that I'd like to see him cry again... but you get the picture? :P

I just had a total change. I really like Rie's character right now. She's far more interesting than Mok Dan. I guess you were right @flipz.
I thought after Kang To and Mok Dan reunited, I'd see something more exciting. Though, I ain't feeling it. Is anyone else on the same boat as me?
People seem so ecstatic that Kang To and Mok Dan are together, but they feel so ordinary for me. This is just my humble opinion.
Lee Kang To also feels like a typical Korean drama character now. Argg... I don't know if it's because I just watched The Dark Knight Rises or something - haha. I think it'll take me a few adjustments to feel the same vibe I felt before.

I thought after Kang To and Mok Dan reunited, I'd see something more exciting... i'm still hoping that there will be something more exciting next week...i wonder if Mk and KT will fool everybody hideing their love...i also wonder if KT has a plan ...haw he will explain about the Wound ?8 episode more ...there will be an officer from the Imperial Police is on Damsari  side...i wonder who he is?

Starlitelet said: I just had a total change. I really like Rie's character right now. She's far more interesting than Mok Dan. I guess you were right @flipz.
I thought after Kang To and Mok Dan reunited, I'd see something more exciting. Though, I ain't feeling it. Is anyone else on the same boat as me?
People seem so ecstatic that Kang To and Mok Dan are together, but they feel so ordinary for me. Sorry for sounding rude. This is just my humble opinion.
Lee Kang To also feels like a typical Korean drama character now. Argg... I don't know if it's because I just watched The Dark Knight Rises or something - haha. I think it'll take me a few adjustments to feel the same vibe I felt before.

Am I the only one who is TOTALLY over any kind of sympathy for Rie?  The moment she became involved with rounding up young girls/women to be put to use as Comfort Women for the Imperial army, she became as big a Monster as any of them. 

The moment she became involved with rounding up young girls/women to be put to use as Comfort Women for the Imperial army, she became as big a Monster as any of them...yes you're so right ...haw could she?she must know what kind of life is...she also was like them...