Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

960a304e251f95ca6183af2ec9177f3e67095237
I was hyperventilating here and screaming: Don't you dare move down any further. 
Gosh, I will go crazy if I was HCA or JSY

@mrdimples :
mrdimples said:

960a304e251f95ca6183af2ec9177f3e67095237
I was hyperventilating here and screaming: Don't you dare move down any further. 
Gosh, I will go crazy if I was HCA or JSY

@mrdimpes : I also felt that way to. I'm on the edge of my seat and was having big eyes saying ... "No more... that's enought!"` yes I'm seeing a bit red there. lol.

[-/spoiler]

PKW tweeted :)

사실 요즘 많이 힘듭니다. 연기하고서 배역때문에 이렇게 힘들긴 처음이네요. 그래서 유독 오늘따라 밝은 강휘가 그리웠나봐요. 너무 깊게 들어온게 아닌가 싶기도하구... 하지만 놓지않을겁니다. 끝까지 버텨볼께요. 극에서 제가 해야할 일, 해내고 말겁니다.

Truthfully, it's been hard these days. For the first time it's been hard because of the character (he's playing). It seems like I'm missing bright Kang Hoe (his character in Full House). [next sentence I didn't understand fully... something getting in too deep (with the character?) ] but I won't let go... I will hang on until the end. The thing I am tasked to do, I will do it.

Then JW tweets everyone @woonggnoow  @Jinseyeon  @ginoactor  @lovesunisuni  @belle0926  @Woongssss 더 강해져야 할 때..힘내요~  탈을 너무 꽉 썼나 머리 아픔ㅜㅎ 팀웍 최고!!모두 아자자~ 우쭈쭈쭈

It's time to gain more strength... Be strong~ I might have worn the mask too tight so my head hurts. Teamwork is the best! Everyone AJAJA~ UJOOJOO (sounds... aegyo)

am quite sure Rie is going to die for Kangto.
She has fallen for Kangto so so hard. She already knows that he is lying to her and has no affections for her, yet she let him off. I mean she could have captured him or kill him when he was unconscious. But she didn't and I am almost certain that in ep 21, she will let him go. I think we are seeing a turning point for Rie. She will slowly see the evil ways of the side she is on and hopefully Kangto can persuade her. Without Rie, I doubt Kangto can survive with Shunji and all those people coming hard onto him
[-/spoiler]

6pn400.jpg

I know Kang To is taller than Shunji but in here they are like same height. :D
And then I thought of something n@ughty after seeing this. lol.

@Eja, thank you! See, Shunji messes with your head! Isn't he saying that he doesn't even want to go as far as Shunji is going? I hope Ki Woong gets a good rest after the drama. It's so hard breaking to see the good natured Shunji become like this and I'm missing the bromance they had :(
Aigoo, does this meant hat Shunji will become even darker (if that's possible) and then meet a tragic end? Sobsss.  :((

mrdimples said:

am quite sure Rie is going to die for Kangto.
She has fallen for Kangto so so hard. She already knows that he is lying to her and has nopaffections for her, yet she let him off. I mean she could have captured him or kill him when he was unconscious. But she didn't and I am almost certain that in ep 21, she will let him go. I think we are seeing a turning point for Rie. She will slowly see the evil ways of the side she is on and hopefully Kangto can persuade her. Without Rie, I doubt Kangto can survive with Shunji and all those people coming hard onto him
[-/spoiler]

I am terrible. Although there were many nail-biting and sad scenes, I still wondered how Kangto's leg wound healed miraculously? Am I the only one?
I never saw Baek Gun treating it and if it was only his leg that got cut, then Rie will have to remove his *ahem* pants. It's all your fault, JUN! Why didn't you just cut his leg, huh? 

Great episode. Idk if anyone posted of an actual video of JW and JSY's interview, but here it is (with interviews with PKW and HCA as well).

I think everyone is having a hard time filming right now. Maybe they've reach a high fatigue level. Joo Won just tweeted the following, can someone translate? I know he says something about the mask being too tight and having a headache and also something about the team...
"더 강해져야 할 때..힘내요~ 탈을 너무 꽉 썼나 머리 아픔ㅜㅎ 팀웍 최고!!모두 아자자~ 우쭈쭈쭈~"
Oh Han Chae Ah also tweeted!
"채홍주의 이중생활 ~♥♥ 촬영하다 등에 물린 모기자국까지 나와버렸네...ㅎㅎㅎ오늘은 저두 각시탈 본상사수!!!!♩♪♬함께해요" 
She says something about double life?? IS SHE GOING TO BECOME A DOUBLE AGENT???

The preview was somehow different from the drama. the scene where Kangto looks suspicious at Jun was left out and even the part where he and Rie walk together out of the hotel too. Wonder why...

7c1ed21b0ef41bd5609dd56c51da81cb38db3d5f
SOS Mok Dan, you need to kiss this to make it heal faster. Or do you want Rie to take off more of his clothes?
d01373f082025aaf434b4253fbedab64034f1a28
We feel the same way, girl

Eja said:
Then JW tweets everyone @woonggnoow  @Jinseyeon  @ginoactor  @lovesunisuni  @belle0926  @Woongssss 더 강해져야 할 때..힘내요~  탈을 너무 꽉 썼나 머리 아픔ㅜㅎ 팀웍 최고!!모두 아자자~ 우쭈쭈쭈

It's time to gain more strength... Be strong~ I might have worn the mask too tight so my head hurts. Teamwork is the best! Everyone AJAJA~ UJOOJOO (sounds... aegyo)

"채홍주의 이중생활 ~♥♥ 촬영하다 등에 물린 모기자국까지 나와버렸네...ㅎㅎㅎ오늘은 저두 각시탈 본상사수!!!!♩♪♬함께해요"

Han Chae Ah's tweet:

Cha Hong Joo's double life ~♥♥ Got bitten by a fly (?? do they bite?) during filming... The bite still has a mark... Hahaha Today, I also defended Gaksital!!!!♩♪♬  Sharing (with you.../the readers)

@mojobobo

I actually tweeted him yesterday that his character is so scary now lol, I kind of regret doing that =))

Eja said: "채홍주의 이중생활 ~♥♥ 촬영하다 등에 물린 모기자국까지 나와버렸네...ㅎㅎㅎ오늘은 저두 각시탈 본상사수!!!!♩♪♬함께해요"

Han Chae Ah's tweet:

Cha Hong Joo's double life ~♥♥ Got bitten by a fly (?? do they bite?) during filming... The bite still has a mark... Hahaha Today, I also shot Gaksital!!!!♩♪♬ (not really hitting him, but just describing the act) Sharing (with you.../the readers)

@mojobobo

I actually tweeted him yesterday that his character is so scary now lol, I kind of regret doing that =))

@Eja, HAHAHAHA!!! So tonight he showed you that he could be even scarier! Can you tweet him and say he's a very awesome actor? Lol!
Erm. Does it mean that Rie is going to shoot Gaksital again? Because her tweet was like 9hrs ago...Unless she means that she is giving a spoiler for tonight's episode or filming is really cutting it close =X