Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

The mind games with all the characters are killing me!!!
Don't get me wrong but I'm all for Kang-to and Mok-dan but am I the only one that thinks there is more chemistry between Kang-to and Rei? I love when they meet up...

Rei saving Kang-to... in the end of the episode she asks him not to regret her decision for saving him. AW~ And even though she know he is lying still she wants to believe him. Tsk. If only there could be more to their relationship than just Kang-to using her. 

And Shunji is really evil now. His expression doesn't change when Kang-to had his outburst about his family, it's just scary! Kang-to got demoted and it was cute to see Abe so sad about it. Now Koiso can order Kang-to around.

No preview!!!

Rie knows Kangto is Gaksital?MY  HOPE WAS THAT MEDICINE OF AJUSSI  WOULD HELP GASCAL NOT TO LEAVE SCARS L...I WAS HOPEING FOR A MIRACLE...

Kimura mojobobo said: Hi friends, i will be updating as i watch here so refresh if you want!
Starts with Yoshi saying he hates Joseon people and firing Kangto. He asks Shunji to get rid of Kangto. Kangto objects saying he did nothign wrong. He says it s a fac that he's a Joseon person but jsut based on that? .
My comments: Another awesome episode, though there wasn't much for Mok Dan to do. I am holding out for the hope that Rie will crossover and help Kangto. Why I think so? She didn't out Kangto when she found out and she tried all ways and means to avoid seeing him and even when she shot, she shot a warning one to get Kangto's attention first when she could ahve easily shot him there and then and be done with Gaksital.I wonder how she will trick Ueno if she does though. 

Man this episode was good, but I really hate it that they make Kangto x Rie more romantic than Kangto x Mokdan. Even Shunji the BSTRD has more romance with Mokdan.

Gotta have to say that I just hate Shunji bstrd to the core. My hatred for him is soooo deep I cant explain it with words. The way he hugged Mokdan infront of Kangto was really eeeewww. And OMG he didnt even feel any remorse when he knew that his brother killed Kangto's mom. There is only one person who will welcome Shunji: the DEVIL himself. No, maybe even the Devil doesnt want him.

And I want to see more of romance between Kangto x Mokdan. What will happen to Mokdan now? And what about Kangto? Maybe Rie will let him go.

Oh Kangto, why are you still in dark when everybody is suspecting you? Every single of your enemies know that you're the gaksital. Please step up your game!!!

I am actually wondering if what Kangto told Rie about him saving her is sincere. It could just be that Rie is expecting too much, she is expecting love whereas Kangto means saving more like saving her soul so that she doesn't have to go through the torment like he did. I won't put it past him to do that now and it would be really cool if he was sincere because then he will need to win Rie over properly.

Yeah I dont like it that Kangto is now so lost for words, I want the old quick tempered Kangto back who can lie about everything and even the judge himself can believe him. I dont want to see him being all weak. And wouldnt it be cool if Rie joins Gaksital too and she and Mokdan would have to work together? And both fight for Kangto, I want to see more jealousy coming from Mokdan. Arggggg I am going crazy cuz of the limited romance between Kangto and Mokdan.

Didn't enjoy this episode one bit, all KT-Rie [-X The only scene I want to watch again is  SJ-KT-MD in the forest. I never hate a character, however evil he is in a drama but this SJ character is just beyond redemption.. I can't stand the guy and his smirks .. aahhh give me the creeps. Also the dinner scene when Rie put her hand on KT. How dare she !! I was so disgusted but not as much as when KT kept knocking on Rie's door hotel and called out her name, as if he was begging her .. aissh ..  MD got kicked so much when she tried to fight off the guys coming to take the circus girls. Poor MD, why the scriptwriter keeps making her suffered. Now I have to wait until next week to see what happened to MD, I hope she wasn't hurt badly. I don't care much about the face off scene between KT and Rie. I am totally OVER it!!!

I can understand why there isn't much emphasis on MokdanxKangto romantic relationship because they've set it up that Mokdan is pretty much watched 24/7 and KangTo has to deal/infiltrate the army so I don't expect to see them in a passionate embrace or whatnot because it would just be out of place [although I wouldn't mind one but whatever]. Kangto is using Rie so of course were going to see sexual tension between the two since his seducing her for his own purposes.

: For a split second I thought that they might've ended up taking Mokdan with the rest of the girls.

Gakistal coming to stop the cars from taking the girls, I was wondering the task was meant to be kept on the down low and was only told to the officers at the office to find comfort women, won't they be wondering how Gakistal knew that this was taking place ?!! & shouldn't they start suspecting amongst the officers leaking info or an informant within the ranks ?!!.

marie67 said:

Man this episode was good, but I really hate it that they make Kangto x Rie more romantic than Kangto x Mokdan. Even Shunji the BSTRD has more romance with Mokdan.

Gotta have to say that I just hate Shunji bstrd to the core. My hatred for him is soooo deep I cant explain it with words. The way he hugged Mokdan infront of Kangto was really eeeewww. And OMG he didnt even feel any remorse when he knew that his brother killed Kangto's mom. There is only one person who will welcome Shunji: the DEVIL himself. No, maybe even the Devil doesnt want him.

And I want to see more of romance between Kangto x Mokdan. What will happen to Mokdan now? And what about Kangto? Maybe Rie will let him go.

@KDIK I think they already suspected it sometime back. Remember when Shunji said Gaksital knew the police station layout well? I think Kangto is pretty much stuck and he'll need more methods to get around. However, I think at some point in time he's going to be found out and he will need to leave the police force so that it pretty much sets him and Shunji up against each other head on. 
@Aigayafu, me me! I saw it! But he has to stand there and not move or he'll be giving himself away lollll

Aughhh I HATE Koiso's laugh. It's like he's dying or something, it's irritating. It makes me want to slap him so hard. And Shunji just disgusts me, plain and simple. ~X(
tumblr_lye95eSnVO1r1cdx4.gif
You know, I'm all for KT-MD... but you gotta admit Rie and KT do look gorgeous together. Am I the only one who thinks this? If there's anyone else who thinks so, please speak up. I feel like I'm the only one :(

Maybe she'll let him off this time saying " You saved my life years ago, this is my payment for that. Next time I will not let you off...Gaksitaaaaaaallllllll !!!" ~X( .  Let's wait and see.

1 week, oh my!!!  :((

Yeah you could clearly see he disliked her touching him so freely and when she mentioned Mokdan his eyes went all glittering.

The reason why he disliked her touch:

Kangto shivers thinking: 'DMN it why do I have to do this? When will Mokdan do this to me. Ok, lets imagine its Mokdan touching me...

marie67 said: Yeah I dont like it that Kangto is now so lost for words, I want the old quick tempered Kangto back who can lie about everything and even the judge himself can believe him. I dont want to see him being all weak. And wouldnt it be cool if Rie joins Gaksital too and she and Mokdan would have to work together? And both fight for Kangto, I want to see more jealousy coming from Mokdan. Arggggg I am going crazy cuz of the limited romance between Kangto and Mokdan.

OH Shunji you B@st@rd!!!! Now I hate his character.
X( :-q :-L X(   It made me remember World War II and what I watch in History Channel and other movies featuring Japan occupation.

Boy, another episode with not much KangDan scene...its a pity in the earlier episode they are more lively, now they cant even work side by side...I hope that's gonna change in next episode onwards...

I dunno why they want to add a new girl when Rie alone is more than enough taking Kang To's time...but my 2 cents abt Rie keeping quiet abt KT's Gaksital identity...to return the favour when KT save her years ago even when she was just a mere gisaeng....

although I watch without understanding a single word
I almost cried when Rie cried cuz Kangto seems to have said something that touched her.I cried when Shunji's nanny ran after the truck sending off her granddaughterI cried when Kangto's eyes were brimming with tears as he held Mok Dan's handsI cried when Kangto saved those truckloads of girls who were on the way to living hell 

*sorry for my imperfect english* =)

Wonderful episode! *___*

My dear Soompi friends, i also want romanticism between Kangto and Mokdan, but... This isn't the right moment. Now the world around them is an hell, a dangerous place to live. They have to fight for their lives, for the safe of many other persons, for escape from the traps. And in this tragic situation, they should pass the time to hug each other? It would be anachronistic for me, this is the time for the fight, not for the love. Kangto and Mokdan are in love, they know this, and we know this, it's clear, no dubt. This thing will never change, not for Rie, not for Shunji, so i'll wait another moment to see them together, a quiet moment all for them, not now, when the hell's gate is open. Because they are together. Always.

And i think that this is what the scriptwriter wanted to tell to us. Gaksital is not the usual historical drama. And i love it.

EDIT: Softly recap, and i totally agree with her!

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/bridal-mask-e20-coming-up-later/

Suddenly this drama has more meaning and made me sit up and take notice and I am sure it’s cuz I am a woman. Now I am fully invested in what Gaksital is doing and I almost leaped out of my chair to cheer him on. 20 episodes later and I finally get why this guy is so important. What he did tonight made him more of a hero in my eyes than anything else he has done so far. I feel like I just watched a whole different drama. This is going to end up being the best episode yet cuz it tugs at your heart in a way most of us never knew it could.

:x