Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

i heard that the drama wil start from 10:05pm, 10 min late than usual!!!I hope the ratings for episode 20 are not affected by Ghost (today is last episode of Ghost), and it become more scary next week (first episodes of Arang- afraid of Lee Jun Ki and Shin Min Ae)...But stilll, my full support for JOO WONNNNNN!!!! GAKSITALLLLLLLL

I'm so nervous ... I still hope he can fool that woman one more time...It'snot  good to have confirmation about bridal mask

Hi friends, i will be updating as i watch here so refresh if you want!
Starts with Yoshi saying he hates Joseon people and firing Kangto. He asks Shunji to get rid of Kangto. Kangto objects saying he did nothign wrong. He says it s a fac that he's a Joseon person but jsut based on that? .
He starts kicking Kangto and hits him. He points a gun at KAngto and Shunji tries to stop him but he says how can you expect me to beleive a Joseon person. Shunji asks him to cool down and asks other officers to drag kagnto out.
Kangto is dragged out and KJoiso is laughing at him. Kosio tells the gurads to keep a look out for Kangto and not to let him into the Station.
Kangto barges in and screams for Shunji. Abe is crying. 
Koiso comes into Shunji's office and says now we got rid of him. He tells Shunji that Kenji was the one who killed Kangto's mum/ 
Shunji says how would he do that? Koiso tells him what happened that night, sayign that they were on a lookout for GAksital and Lee KAngto was not at home.
Shunji suspsects that the person who killed Kenji is Gaksital = Kangto. 
Shunji wants to look for KAngto. 
Kangto has gone to look for Rara. He tells her the new chief sacked him and she's shocked. Rie is angry that the chief dared to go against Kishokai's orders. 
Rie puts her hand on Kangto's shoulder. I think she is trying to seduce him hehe. She says she will take care of thigns and KAngto thanks her. She tell him to meet her later.
Jun glares at KAngto and Rie glares at him hahaha!
Taro and Shunji are discussing that Kangto could be the Gaksital that killed Kenji. 
Ueno calles for TAro and Shunji to meet him. Ueno is scolding them for doing something badly. Rie is angry that he didn;t let KAngto get promoted. They tell him of the possiblity that Kangto may be Gaksital. Rie says this is all a misunderstanding. Yoshi says they need to be careful no matter what.
Rie says that she will vouch for Sato Hiroshi but Ueno is more careful than that. 
Rie worries. She meets with Shunji in his office and she talks about Lee KAngto joining Kishokai. Shunji laughs at the idea of Lee Kangto joiing Kishokai. He asks why is she so insistent on letting Kangto join. She says, isn't KAngto your friend? You are choosing your father over your friend? 
He says there is a new fact that may show that Lee Kangto is Gaksital. She asks what is that. She says I want Gaksital dead too, you think I won't know if he was Gaksital? (I think she says's this lol)
We cut to Kangto and Baek Gun in Gaksital HQ. Beak Gun is worried about KAngto tryig to get into Kishokai. KAngto says he must meet the chairman. 
Rie is contemplating what Shunji told her. She asks KAtsuyama where Gaksital was injured. 
She drugs Kangto's drink at the place they agreed to meet. 
Masako is so cute! She is pouting becasue Kangto is meeting Rie. 
Rie tells Kangto she will help him in relation to the Chairman. He asks if the Chairman was the guy she was supposed to serve in the past. She says are you curious about me or Kishokai? 
He says both. She asks if he really is curious about her? What about Oh Mok Dan? 
Kangto smiles. Rie tells him that her parents died and she was a sad girl. if you want to join Kishokai, I can help you but I know, you are lying about being curious about me (oh dear so sad it's liek she's sayign waht she really means but..sigh)
Kangto says it's tru i'm curious about Kishokai but I really am curious about you and how you became Rara even though you are a Joseon person. Sato Hiroshi is a person just like you. He will protect you once again. You, Rara, are the same as the gisaeng in Hapcheon, and I will protecct both jsut like I protected the gisaeng in Hapchone (her past self).
Rie cries and says let's have a drink. 
Kangto passes out after drinking. Rie is about to burst into tears. She goes over to Kangto and says to heself that she will ahve to kill him if he's gaksital? She also says even if it's a lie that you will protect me, why do i wnat to beleive it? 
she checkes kangto for any injuries to his arm and is shocked. She hurriedly covers back his arm and leaves the room flustered. She tells herself to wake up. She calls for Kastsuyama. She tells him to do something (call masako?)
Governor WAda is at a meeting with all the higher ups.He proposes something but TAro and Yoshi are against it.  WAaa this part is boring me but I'm guessing it has something to do with the comfort women we read about in the preview. OH dear, is Wada going over to the dark side??? STOP CLAPPING IDIOTS!
We cut back tot he circus and a couple appear in front of traitor girl. 
Boss Jo asks who they are. She says dont you read the news? I think this couple wants to recruit them.
Mok Dan questions them and they seem to be toungue tied. Boss jo rejects them and the guy says if you agree you get a lot of moeny. Mok Dan and Boss Jo chase them out. 
Kangto is lying in a room and he wakes up. DON"T YOU SUSPECT ANYTHING!? Masako comes in and he asks what happened last night. I think she says he fainted. He thinks back to last night. 
Rie is having tea in her hotel room and Kangto goes to find her. She calls Shunji to get Lee Kangto away from her. Shunji is glad to have located him. 
Kangto asks her to open up but Rie does not respond. Kangto leaves just as Shunji arrives. Shunji asys dont you know i've been looking for you. He pretends to be friendly and asks Kangto to follow him. 
 Mok Dan finds it weird that people just came knocking randomly, especially taht man. 
Kangto changes back into his police uniform and Abe asks if he will be ok. 
Mok Dan called Kangto Teehee. She tells him that two random people came to the circus. he says ok where are you. She tells him she is at the circus and she's calling him from there. 
Shunji gathers all other the policemen and Yoshi glares at Kangto. He tells the policemen that they have to look for comfort women?!?!?!  WTFFFFF.
He makes a sort of warning to KAgnto while speakign to everyone in general. Koiso has been promoted to I think same rank as Shunji? Lee Kangto has been demoted. @#%$^$#@% He asks Kangto if he has any objections. Kangto says no. @#$%^&*&%$#@
Poor Abe looks so sad for Kangto. Shunji comes over and "comforts" Kangto. They sit in his office and Shunji bascially tells him not to be upset. *pukes*
Shunji gets a call and he mentions "esther". I think Mok Dan is calling him. She wants to meet him and he asks KAngto to go with him so Kangto has to drive him. 
Kangto thinks to himself that let's go along with this. 
Shunji thinks to himself "Lee KAngto, you are Gaksital? Let's see who will win this"
The somet of the circus girls meet with the weird couple and the couple bow at Shunji and Kangto when they walk past. I think this couple is out to cheat the girls into becoming comfort women with promise of high pay. 
Shunji yells at the police man pointing his gun at Mok Dan. 
Mok Dan yells at Shunji for distrubing the circus. 
Shunji tells Mok Dan to go out and have a word with him. Kangto looks uneasy. Mok Dan walks past KAngto and he tells her about the comfort women plan. She says she got it. 
He follows Mok Dana and Shunji into the forest. Shunji grabs Mok Dan in a hug and Kangto has to contai himself from runnig over to punch him. 
 Mok Dan tells him to stop. Kangto can't bear to look. Shunji says are you hiding anything from me?Mok Dan is schocked. Shunji looks crazy. He says he will find out as he looks at Kangto. then he lets Mok Dan go. She is still shcoked. 
Shunji then tells Kangto to follow him. Kangto walks over and holds Mok Dan's hand as his eyes blaze with fire. 
Mok Dan cries, afriad for Kangto.
Shunji talks to Kangto in the car. He says about Kenji being killed by GAksital and why didn't you tell me about your mum and my brother? Kangto is angry and he stops the car. He opens the door and drags Shunji out. He says you know who killed my borther? YOu know? TELL ME! 
He says if I knew would things be liek this? I'm sorry I cant help you. Let's go. @#$%$^%^$4 richard simmons!
KAngto thinks to himself, Kimura Shunji, your brother killed my mum! Fine, let's see where we go with this!
Ueno asks Rie about Sato Hiroshi. He remembers him as the guy who saved Rie 5 years ago. 
Ueno tells Rie to look after the comfort women porject and she says she will. 
The count and countess appear now, with the couple runnig the education fund/trust.
There's a girl with her grandmother and she is dresses in her uniform. She tells her grandma that she will study hard so that grandma can live happily. 
The grandmother is Shunji's nanny. TAro comes home and grandma greets him. I don't like the look Taro is giving the girl....Grandma aks something about if its ok for her grandaughter to go to a school and he says ok. 
Mok Dan meets the circus people and the girls apologise to Boss Jo becasue they want to run away. The guy who tricked them comes for them with thugs. Mok Dan says you are kidnapping them!
The other guys wants to drag the girls away. and they point a gun at Mok Dan and Boss Jo. Soenhwa is caught too :( Mok Dan comes to kick some richard simmons! Mok Dan gets hit by the main guy and so does Boss Jo!  I think he says if not for Shunji you'll be dead. 
the grandma sees her granddaughter off and gives her money. Something tells me this girl is going to meet a bad end =X I'm pretty sure now becasue the driver of the truck she got on to is the same as one of the guys who came to catch some of the circus girls! #@$#%$&&$&*^%&$
The girls are on the truck and they are in the forest. I think Gaksital will appear. Rie and Katsuyama are waiting. 
The weird woman greets them happily and takes attendance. GAKSITAL APPEARS! 
A gunshot rings out and everyone is alerted. 
GAksital takes them down one by one and a guy points a gun at Gaksital but Seonhwa bites him and all the girls hit him haha.
Gaksital hits the guy who was responsible for contracting witht eh grils. A gunshot rings out and it's from Rie. She says to herself, please, dont make me shoot you, don't make me regret. Gaksital stares at her. 
THE END! No preview =X
My comments: Another awesome episode, though there wasn't much for Mok Dan to do. I am holding out for the hope that Rie will crossover and help Kangto. Why I think so? She didn't out Kangto when she found out and she tried all ways and means to avoid seeing him and even when she shot, she shot a warning one to get Kangto's attention first when she could ahve easily shot him there and then and be done with Gaksital.I wonder how she will trick Ueno if she does though. 

I'm not watching live today :( Will wait for kdreama.org to upload it on YT and watch later. So see you in about 3 hours :)

The frustration of not being able to understand what they are saying. AHHHH!!! WAtching it right now.

*throws the towel* I'll just wait for the subbed episodes. lol. *admits defeat*

Currently watching right now but have no clue as to what is happening LOL, might just have it on in the background whilst I do some work. All I keep thinking is that Rie looks like she could be related to the actress Shin Se Kyung LOL.

Edited

: MokdanxKangTo !! That split second hand holding between the two just killed me. Shunji seriously freaks me out now with his split personality, I just can't predict his moods at all & that couple I also feel have something to do with recruiting "comfort women". OMG!! The girls got taken !! & Mokdan gettting bashed !!! FARRRRRRR !!!!

Ok I'm in shock/awe of this episode. The ending was EPIC and I loved that the girls fought back as well at the end with Gakistal, I couldn't help but crack up when I saw that "GIRL POWER !!" & Rie at the end pointing her gun at KangTo, I feel bad for her now because clearly she is into him BUT girl it ain't going to happen lol.

I made this design from ep 19 for Kang To and Mok Dan shipperwish you'll like it guys =DFifthcopy.jpg

Joo Won tweeted this. Could someone translate it please? Thanks!!!

밤을 꼬올딱~~~ ㅎㅎ 하하하하하하하하~~~~~~~^^ 굿모닝♥ 굿데이♥ 아~~흠 

Gaksital hits the guy who was responsible for contracting witht eh grils. A gunshot rings out and it's from Rie. She says to herself, please, dont make me shoot you. Gaksital stares at her. ?so she is sure that he is  Gaskal???NO PREVIEW?