Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

My brain is short-circuiting trying to reconcile 1N2D Joo-won who calls out to one of his hyungs because he's afraid of bugs and Gaksital Joo-won who beats people up.  

;)

But if I'm having this kind of a reaction, I guess that means he's doing his job on Gaksital really well.  

;)
I know! I'm reminded of his variety show image periodically throughout the drama. LOL! It's such a big contrast. 
I haven't see the episodes this week so I'll be back to comment on them but from the spoilers it seems like so many things happened!

By the way, please do not quote pictures (it's against the rules). If you quote a member's post that have pictures make sure to delete them before posting.

I found the first half of episode 3 a tad slower than I would've liked but episode 4 is simply awesome. Full of action, emotions, revelations and suspense. I like that the story between Kang To and Mok Dan starts to unravel and the way it's going.

By the way I love the new song in today's episode. Does anyone know who the singer is?

:x

episode 4 was awesome!!! KT finding out that MD is Boon!!! epic!!!!
and the ending...whoo! who would have thought it would end like that this week! i can't wait to see the developments between now... how will KT resolve MD's hatred towards him (cuz she doesn't know who he really is yet)?... so many things that is making this drama freaking awesome!!!! 
no wonder it's in the lead for Wed-Thurs dramas!!!!
also, i'm dying to get my hands on the ending song...anyone know any info about it?

u guys made me wan to watch ep4 right away...

I think Kangto wont expose his identity to Dan considering that she hates him now, he probably wants to maintain the good image of him in her childhood memories. Guessing KT will find out about Shunji's esther is also Dan which maybe will make a distance between him and Dan. Gosh, yy am I imagining all these...

Someone posted here a link to a program which lets you see everything on youtube or viki no matter where you are by changing or hiding your ip (program´s name starts with a u). Can someone post another link to it please?

Someone posted here a link to a program which lets you see everything on youtube or viki no matter where you are by changing or hiding your ip (program´s name starts with a u). Can someone post another link to it please?

@ -quiescent thank you for the links..it'll give me something to watch and enjoy while i'll wait for next week to come rolling around :)

this drama will be the death of me!! i'm already biting my nails off from worrying so much and only 4 episodes aired so far, what am i gonna do with myself for the next 20!!??

Today's episodes was pure awesome!! i felt all of Kang To's feelings..at least he finally realized that he did bad things to Bong Yi but the ending totally blew me away...poor poor Kang To..how is he gonna cope with all this? Can't wait to see everything work out [-O<

Joo Won oppa keep being amazing!! ^___^

I found the first half of episode 3 a tad slower than I would've liked but episode 4 is simply awesome. Full of action, emotions, revelations and suspense. I like that the story between Kang To and Mok Dan starts to unravel and the way it's going.

By the way I love the new song in today's episode. Does anyone know who the singer is?

:x

I am soooo loving this drama!! Can't wait for next episode!! Joo Won is one hell of an actor!! He made me cry in today's episode and his bad richard simmons character so far is just amazing!! Just can't wait until he goes behind the Bridal Mask!! Totally awesome drama with awesome acting!! Daebak!!

FULL RATINGS
4th episode
AGBNationwide: 15,6% (+2,0%) - 1st in this ranking in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 16,7% (+2,8%) - 1st
TNSNationwide: 14,8% (+1,5%) - 1stSeoul: 14,9% (+0,4%) - 2nd

SBS Ghost - AGB: 11,8% / 12,3% ; TNS: 14,2% / 17,3%MBC I Do, I Do - AGB: 9,0% / 10,3% ; TNS: 8,1% / 9,7%

I am so afraid for next weeks episode. MokDan will be tortured by the evil guy..the one with the annoying speech, who hates Kangtoh...I really dont like that. I want more deep romance between Kangtoh and Mokdan. I wonder how he will react once he finds out Mokdan is also S first love? And maybe he will think they did the thing, cuz when he saw her in that closet being naked...I dont hope he will fall for the spy...Or go with her in order to 'save' Mokdan.

At one point Mokdan will give that knife back to Kangtoh when she discovers he is her first love. She will be very angry and hurt. But Then we will have our make up (K) :P

Ugh, this episode finally won my emotions over. I haven't sobbed so hard in a while and King 2 Hearts and Gaktisal drew out so many tears I never knew I had. The pacing and emotional layers are built up so beautifully, and I'm enjoying this identity crisis for Kang To, who knows his job is a betrayal of ethics but it hasn't stung as much as now. I think the Joo Won's acting is a bit rough at times, during his revelations, but that makes me even more amazed whenever he nails it (which is most of the time). He does not seem as experienced or smooth as top notch actors, like Lee Seung Gi, but the sheer potential and growth they've both shown lately impresses me and I look forward to their oncoming projects.
And ugh, I fear the moment Kang To discovers Gaktisal's identity is when his brother will die... Kang San does not seem like he would expose his identity unless the situation is dire enough.
Also, how is it that Joo Won gets such gorgeous leading ladies to act against? Eugene, Uee, and the two ladies of Bridal Mask. (and Sae-yoon reminds me of Eugene)

"£$%A^&*()F£$%^&*( OMGOSHHHHH, EPISODE 4 WAS AMAZING. TOTALLY OWNED!
Favourite episode by far, so many memorable scenes today! Mokdan's and Kangto's past together was so bittersweet! 
Favourite scenes: 
Mokdan/Kangto's past memories in Manchuria Kangto finding out Mokdan's real identity (Boonyi)Kangto crying and gripping onto Kangsan at their home, pouring out his emotions )': cried bucketsThe breakfast scene between the family Ueno Rie slapping Taro & crushing Kenji's hand with her heelsWHEN KANGTO HUGGED MOKDAN AT THE END, I could feel my heart just drop right then when he shot her! 
I didn't watch it RAW, (just feeding myself MVs lol) but read the spoilers and thanks to the Bridal Mask Viki Team (once again!) who finished the subs so quickly! It's midnight here in London but I managed to finish the episode - with the occasional weird looks from my brother while I was bawling in front of my laptop (for those who watched you know what scene)
Oh the new song is brilliant too, I loved it during the flashback scene and ending scene!
I've practically hogged this thread all day through either through my mobile or laptop. Safe to say this is my drama crack this summer?

Just watched episode 4! Was great as usual!

At least now Kang-to starting to use his feelings a bit more. Before he was just cold, but I can tell he's changing.

SPOILER:
Even though he said that he will use any means necessary to kill Mok Dan in order to get Bridal Mask, but we can tell that was all just talk. You know the talk where you have that doesn't make sense, or you're just saying it, just because. If he were to owe up to his own talk, he wouldn't be that worry when he shot her, thus leading him to help save her on the up coming episode. He must've love her a lot. Can't wait until they develops the relationship, and is it me or is Ueno Rei (the daughter of the president) seems to know Kang-to from the pass? Because from the trailer I heard her voice, and it said "Long time no see." Maybe she said it to someone else? D:

This is like City Hunter all over again. I have to wait a week like everyone else in order to watch it. LOL. Oh man .___....anyone else dying to see the next episodes besides me? D:

@vDrak

Honey I am dying here counting the seconds :P. I am so eager for Kangto and Mokdan romance relationship that I find myself overobsessed XD. My week is full with drama's :

Monday: BIG

Tuesday: BIG

WEDNESDAY GAKSITAL

THURSDAY: GAKSITAL

Friday: repeating my favorite scenes of above

Saturday: A gentlemens dignity

Sunday: A gentelemens dignity

In short: I seem like someon who has no life :P. But I have looots of homework....

I hope I am not the only one though ^^

@marie67

Nope! You're not the only one. Haha.

I do homework and the dramas are like complementary dish that comes with it you know? Like finish everything, and I have the dramas to watch afterwards, like a reward (;. I think of it that way.

But I can't go back and replay it, because I just like to see it ONCE, to imprint the scenes in my head and not repeat it. For the freshness of it (;.

Finals about to hit next week, so after it's done. More drama! and Summer vacation~

;].