[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((( Episodes 01-03)))"Bridal Mask (2012) Softsubs"Subtitles brought to you by:...~ "The Bridal Mask Team" ~
The softsubs are synced as labeled.
The individual RapidShare links for the softsubs...KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E01.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E02.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E03.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt

NOTE: MediaFire links seems to be getting blocked, so links from now on will be from RapidShare file host.Another version of the posting editors... ...sorry my previous post used an older posting template.

@Thie-tha - Its kangto
@kdrama4tw9 - the 3rd episode where the japanese samurai kills himself made me think of gintama where the shinsengumi (samurai force) lieutenant keeps telling his samurai to commit seppuku when they mess up

Guest kittenmasks

New to this thread, but OMG how much am I loving this drama????
Hands down, it's my favorite in my weekly line up. I think it's merit is in that it's extremely fast moving with lots of action and just enough melodrama sprinkled to keep the girls hanging onto the pseudo-hero's every word.

I'm really blown away by Ju Won's acting skills, especially in that scene where he's with Kenji at the club and reciting a monologue about how he has mixed feelings about loving and killing his first love. Beautiful!

Guest vDrak

@kittenmasks

Yeah, I thought of the same thing. Kang-san might already know Mok Dan is the past Boon-yi, thus he felt remorse and he had wronged her.

This was because when he rescue the young Kang-to from the killer, they started to run after their mother, but Kang-to didn't want to go, he wanted to save Boon-yi too. Kang-san didn't listen and pulled him forward, and both of them though that she had died. So I'm guessing Kang-san feeling sorry towards her and he is now helping her as much as possible, knowing that she is alive.

ANOTHER version is that; Kang-san is the Bridal Mask, and his is job to protect the people of Joseon. Therefore, rescuing Mok Dan was just a duty to protect Joseon people. Why he rescuing her so much and not other people? Well, most of the time she went alone and cause all the ruckus, he can't just sit there and let her die lol. He also did rescue all those implicated of being "Bridal Mask" too. So I'm not so sure if he have any romantic feelings towards her alone, probably not. But these are my guesses (;.

@nyckira

Yessss! That's Han Chae-ah! (:. She was great in "Hero" and I can't wait to see more of her here.

I don't mind if she likes Kang-to too. More hotties for him :D.

Guest kittenmasks

@endeavor.

I think Mok Dan feels a connection toward him because he's always helping her but I don't think he really feels the same way because it just seems like he's helping her to help her and nothing more. 

Guest alysanne

@endeavor: Re: the stunt doubles -- So that means we can tell, later on, if it's Joo Won who's doing his own stunts for certain scenes. LOL. Does that mean we're ruling out the idea that there may be more than one Gaksital?

Guest trixicopper

I'm not sure that Kang- san knows that Mok Dan is Boon-yi. I think it's more likely when he saved her at the funneral procession that he was just doing his thing as Gaksital. After the court proceedings etc.,I wouldn't be suprised if he knows who's daughter she is and that plays a part in why he continues to protect/save her. I doubt he has any romantic interest in her,even though she seems to have a pretty good case of hero worship going on, :)

Anyway, I hope this drama continues on as well as it has started. Because so far I'm loving every minute of it!  I would love to get my hands on the original story. I'm curious as to how close the production is staying to the source material. It feels like this story is going to be an angst-a-palooza. I'm stocking up on tissues just in case! :)

Guest Kdramaftw9

nyckira
That sounds like an anime or manga? Sorry, I'm not really a reader of either but according to my friends, Japanese are all about honor and doing extreme things to themselves if they do something dishonorable. yeesh. Thank goodness I was not born into that era!
@endeavor
Hahaha you're right. It just really bugged me that the main characters seem to heal way to fast (aka the beat up interrogation scenes for both KT and MD). Also thank you for the past history of the Japanese Samurai. Although I should have watched Tom cruises Last Samurai movie, never gotten the chance. All I know is, the drama is portraying the Japanese clan to be the main antagonists and they are doing a good job at it! I hope they do not show anymore self- honor stabbing though. I could not bare to watch anymore. X_X

It's relieve that knowing who MokDan waiting for is kang to.. i thought it was kang san..since kang san aka. gaksital always rescue her.. and after the time goes by..mok dan starting like gaksital..omoo

this drama always make curious all the time....can't wait...can't wait....

I wish I could fly to wednesday 13 june

((( Episodes 01-04)))

"Bridal Mask (2012) Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by:...

~ "The Bridal Mask Team" ~

The softsubs are synced as labeled.

The individual RapidShare links for the softsubs...

KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E01.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt

KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E02.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt

KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E03.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt

KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E04.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt

NOTE: MediaFire links seems to be getting blocked, 

so links from now on will be from RapidShare file host.

Wow, didn't realize Han Chae Ah was cast in this Drama as well. Woooooo awesome. Loved her in Hero OCN :)  :)!!I have a feeling that our Lee Kang San won't be in the whole Drama :( :( ( :( K2H haha)

@marie67

Nope! You're not the only one. Haha.

I do homework and the dramas are like complementary dish that comes with it you know? Like finish everything, and I have the dramas to watch afterwards, like a reward (;. I think of it that way.

But I can't go back and replay it, because I just like to see it ONCE, to imprint the scenes in my head and not repeat it. For the freshness of it (;.

Finals about to hit next week, so after it's done. More drama! and Summer vacation~

;].

Argggg, Joo Won is so handsome!!! He's annoying the heck out of me though -.- Lol, I can't help but laugh when he gets mad though..something about his voice when he's angry is funny. I can't wait for ep 5!

Do you guys think Kangto will die in the end? There are some people saying it though. Because he has done so many bad things, so the only redemption will be him dying in the end. I dont hope so actually. I hope he will live and overcome what the bad ones did to his family, his brother, Mokdan and the citizens. I hope Kangtoh and Mokdan will end up together happy cuz they really do deserve it.

What do you guys think?

This is adapted to a manga right? But where can I read that manga? Does Kangtoh die in the end?

Guest -quiescent

I don't think Kangto will die (I HOPE NOT! Or I'll be so angry) but as for Kangsan I have a strong feeling he'll die in which Kangto takes his place as the Bridal Mask I'm really interested in HOW Mokdan will gain feelings for Kangto? Maybe when he adopts himself as the Bridal Mask? How the hell will he steal her heart? Right now he's literally stabbing her heart (sorry for the pun :P) @marie67 - I think it's quite hard to get a copy of the Bridal Mask manhwa as it's so old, but I really do hope someone can post some details/happenings of the original story!

News & Interviews about Han Chae Ah

KIM_8903.JPG

See more below spoiler. *Note: I will be posting pictures into spoiler when there's many pictures to make thread viewing easier*

KIM_8914.JPG

KIM_8979.JPG

KIM_8987.JPG

KIM_8985.JPG

KIM_9005.JPG

20120608124502_204358_600_392.jpg

201206081142460910_1.jpg

201206081142460910_2.jpg

Credits: krdrama.com & http://news.nate.com/view/20120608n12528

Official Promotional Film Stills

9f6ffe13gw1dtqp5runbnj.jpg

More Stills below spoiler *Note: I will be posting pictures into spoiler when there's many pictures to make thread viewing easier*

9f6ffe13gw1dtqp6zz332j.jpg
9f6ffe13gw1dtqp884daej.jpg

9f6ffe13gw1dtqpaqw33wj.jpg
9f6ffe13gw1dtqpdbgtgrj.jpg

9f6ffe13gw1dtqpf3ygzpj.jpg
9f6ffe13gw1dtqpg60kf1j.jpg

9f6ffe13gw1dtqph9kiejj.jpg

credits: krdrama.com & Chinese Joo Won Fanclub's Weibo

BTS of Clubbing Scene in Ep1

credits: krdrama.com & Chinese Joo Won Fanclub's Weibo

Archived