[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

I found the first half of episode 3 a tad slower than I would've liked but episode 4 is simply awesome. Full of action, emotions, revelations and suspense. I like that the story between Kang To and Mok Dan starts to unravel and the way it's going.

By the way I love the new song in today's episode. Does anyone know who the singer is?

:x

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest butwal

I am soooo loving this drama!! Can't wait for next episode!! Joo Won is one hell of an actor!! He made me cry in today's episode and his bad richard simmons character so far is just amazing!! Just can't wait until he goes behind the Bridal Mask!! Totally awesome drama with awesome acting!! Daebak!!

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
4th episode
AGBNationwide: 15,6% (+2,0%) - 1st in this ranking in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 16,7% (+2,8%) - 1st
TNSNationwide: 14,8% (+1,5%) - 1stSeoul: 14,9% (+0,4%) - 2nd

SBS Ghost - AGB: 11,8% / 12,3% ; TNS: 14,2% / 17,3%MBC I Do, I Do - AGB: 9,0% / 10,3% ; TNS: 8,1% / 9,7%

I am so afraid for next weeks episode. MokDan will be tortured by the evil guy..the one with the annoying speech, who hates Kangtoh...I really dont like that. I want more deep romance between Kangtoh and Mokdan. I wonder how he will react once he finds out Mokdan is also S first love? And maybe he will think they did the thing, cuz when he saw her in that closet being naked...I dont hope he will fall for the spy...Or go with her in order to 'save' Mokdan.

At one point Mokdan will give that knife back to Kangtoh when she discovers he is her first love. She will be very angry and hurt. But Then we will have our make up (K) :P

Guest racing.pulse

Ugh, this episode finally won my emotions over. I haven't sobbed so hard in a while and King 2 Hearts and Gaktisal drew out so many tears I never knew I had. The pacing and emotional layers are built up so beautifully, and I'm enjoying this identity crisis for Kang To, who knows his job is a betrayal of ethics but it hasn't stung as much as now. I think the Joo Won's acting is a bit rough at times, during his revelations, but that makes me even more amazed whenever he nails it (which is most of the time). He does not seem as experienced or smooth as top notch actors, like Lee Seung Gi, but the sheer potential and growth they've both shown lately impresses me and I look forward to their oncoming projects.
And ugh, I fear the moment Kang To discovers Gaktisal's identity is when his brother will die... Kang San does not seem like he would expose his identity unless the situation is dire enough.
Also, how is it that Joo Won gets such gorgeous leading ladies to act against? Eugene, Uee, and the two ladies of Bridal Mask. (and Sae-yoon reminds me of Eugene)

Guest -quiescent

"£$%A^&*()F£$%^&*( OMGOSHHHHH, EPISODE 4 WAS AMAZING. TOTALLY OWNED!
Favourite episode by far, so many memorable scenes today! Mokdan's and Kangto's past together was so bittersweet! 
Favourite scenes: 
Mokdan/Kangto's past memories in Manchuria Kangto finding out Mokdan's real identity (Boonyi)Kangto crying and gripping onto Kangsan at their home, pouring out his emotions )': cried bucketsThe breakfast scene between the family Ueno Rie slapping Taro & crushing Kenji's hand with her heelsWHEN KANGTO HUGGED MOKDAN AT THE END, I could feel my heart just drop right then when he shot her! 
I didn't watch it RAW, (just feeding myself MVs lol) but read the spoilers and thanks to the Bridal Mask Viki Team (once again!) who finished the subs so quickly! It's midnight here in London but I managed to finish the episode - with the occasional weird looks from my brother while I was bawling in front of my laptop (for those who watched you know what scene)
Oh the new song is brilliant too, I loved it during the flashback scene and ending scene!
I've practically hogged this thread all day through either through my mobile or laptop. Safe to say this is my drama crack this summer?

Guest vDrak

Just watched episode 4! Was great as usual!

At least now Kang-to starting to use his feelings a bit more. Before he was just cold, but I can tell he's changing.

SPOILER:
Even though he said that he will use any means necessary to kill Mok Dan in order to get Bridal Mask, but we can tell that was all just talk. You know the talk where you have that doesn't make sense, or you're just saying it, just because. If he were to owe up to his own talk, he wouldn't be that worry when he shot her, thus leading him to help save her on the up coming episode. He must've love her a lot. Can't wait until they develops the relationship, and is it me or is Ueno Rei (the daughter of the president) seems to know Kang-to from the pass? Because from the trailer I heard her voice, and it said "Long time no see." Maybe she said it to someone else? D:

This is like City Hunter all over again. I have to wait a week like everyone else in order to watch it. LOL. Oh man .___....anyone else dying to see the next episodes besides me? D:

@vDrak

Honey I am dying here counting the seconds :P. I am so eager for Kangto and Mokdan romance relationship that I find myself overobsessed XD. My week is full with drama's :

Monday: BIG

Tuesday: BIG

WEDNESDAY GAKSITAL

THURSDAY: GAKSITAL

Friday: repeating my favorite scenes of above

Saturday: A gentlemens dignity

Sunday: A gentelemens dignity

In short: I seem like someon who has no life :P. But I have looots of homework....

I hope I am not the only one though ^^

Guest vDrak

@marie67

Nope! You're not the only one. Haha.

I do homework and the dramas are like complementary dish that comes with it you know? Like finish everything, and I have the dramas to watch afterwards, like a reward (;. I think of it that way.

But I can't go back and replay it, because I just like to see it ONCE, to imprint the scenes in my head and not repeat it. For the freshness of it (;.

Finals about to hit next week, so after it's done. More drama! and Summer vacation~

;].

Guest -quiescent

@vDrak & @marie67 : You're not the only ones! Cannot wait for episode 5!!!! I can see myself this week watching episode 4 maybe 2/3 times or I may just rewatch from episode 1 to kill my time! QIHM finished today so I've only got BM on my watching list. Not too keen on the other dramas but I might give Ghost a go in a few weeks time. I also cannot wait for dramabeans recap! Anyone else recapping Bridal Mask other than DB and Soulsrebel?

i'm slow so i don't understand why Mok Dan have like 3 different names, i imagine that Mok Dan is her birth name and Esther was the name given by the church(?) she stayed and what about Boon Yi? lol sorry for the dumb question.

episode 4 was better than yesterday episode imo, there were some good revelations and we can see conflicting emotions from KT and other characters, at least i know his heart it's not made of ice :P. Even Shunji lost his temper lol.
The family scenes was what made this episode for me, not only his mother prayed showing that even if KT was lost and felt that no one supported his actions at least his mom still love him and have hope that he'll come to his senses.

i'm excited for episode 5!

Guest Mychocoheart

i'm slow so i don't understand why Mok Dan have like 3 different names, i imagine that Mok Dan is her birth name and Esther was the name given by the church(?) she stayed and what about Boon Yi? lol sorry for the dumb question.

episode 4 was better than yesterday episode imo, there were some good revelations and we can see conflicting emotions from KT and other characters, at least i know his heart it's not made of ice

:P

. Even Shunji [color=#ffff99]lost his temper [/color]lol.

The family scenes was what made this episode for me, [color=#ffff99]not only his mother prayed showing that even if KT was lost and felt that no one supported his actions at least his mom still love him and have hope that he'll come to his senses.[/color]

i'm excited for episode 5!

Guest rocky5053

GAksiTal is awesome...it's to early.,but my emotion already loss here..many great scene in last night episode..but like i have said yesterday..look at BM rating...catching up like crazy..!! :)) =D>

Guest alysanne

-quiescent

wrote:

»

It seems like they've filmed probably 4-5 episodes before the show aired last week. Thumbs up to them. I hate live-action filming, unfortunately it shows the deteriorating of quality of episodes (happened so many times I can't even count). <br />

AHHHH... I'm suppose to be in the middle of doing assignments and here I come and check this thread again.Obsession is such a scary thing.. and i'm graduating in 2 weeks time and I still have half of my final project not done yet.BM is totally not helping my graduation T_______T 
But I'm so glad to see the sharp increase in ratings  from the previous episode. YAYI think Koreans love emotional, family and romance scenes. 
The end of episode when KT shot Dan, it was like a shot through his heart when he realized he shot Dan, his first love and I think she will also be the only one since he never show any interest in other girls before besides flirting with the girls in club. Their love is so twisted right now.
I actually felt that KT said those harsh words in front of Shunji purposely to get hit. I think he felt a lot of remorse for what he did to Dan and wanted to feel better if someone hit him. It was an emotional outlash and also he was angry with himself and fate. Imagine if he found out that Dan is Boon when he already got her executed, the girl that he asked to "live"? His life will be filled with regret so I think the thought that he almost kill Dan scares him. 

Guest Kdramaftw9

After reading so many good comments about this drama, I felt like i have to be the bad egg here and point out some flaws. To tell you guys the truth, i felt like the drama is missing something and I think its the correct directing and editing. I saw a few comments earlier about the stunt double. It was so obvious that it was not the actor. I also thought it was another bridal mask but seemed like it was indeed a stunt double. Also, KT shot MD near the heart or stomach and she is still able to survive to be tourture the next episode according to the preview. My only reaction was HUH?!  /:) couldn't he have shot her in the arm or leg? That would have made more sense. If I was shot like that I would have be dead or in the kdrama world, comatose! But for the good part. I am still enjoying the story line,the action, the actors and actresses. 
Btw, wasn't anyone effected by the Japanese gang/club in ep.3? When that guy stabbed himself to die with honor, I was like HOLY COW! Those Japanese guys are not to be messed with! 
Anyway, enough of my bubbling. Can't wait for episode 5&6. Hopefully the transformation come soon, which i think it will due to KT hair (starting to look familiar to bridal mask hair LOL) Have a great upcoming weekend everyone! 

I watching BM ep 1-2 , it's still dragged me over and over again.
This drama is so great..
just wondering..who is the guy that mok dan waiting for? is he kang san or kang to?
her childhood friend who gave her a knife..pls chingu let me know...jut too curious..

((( Episodes 01-03)))"Bridal Mask (2012) Softsubs"Subtitles brought to you by:...~ "The Bridal Mask Team" ~
The softsubs are synced as labeled.
The individual RapidShare links for the softsubs...KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E01.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srtKBS2.Bridal.Mask.E02.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srtKBS2.Bridal.Mask.E03.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt

NOTE: MediaFire links seems to be getting blocked, so links from now on will be from RapidShare file host.

Guest oc-ca

I watching BM ep 1-2 , it's still dragged me over and over again.

This drama is so great..

just wondering..who is the guy that mok dan waiting for? is he kang san or kang to?

her childhood friend who gave her a knife..pls chingu let me know...jut too curious..

Archived