[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -quiescent

So guys how was the episode??? My laptop isn't working so I can't watch it live on ionairtv!! ): anyoneee???

Just watched the 4th episode live broadcast and I'm very satisfied with the story progression.

KT did doubt that his hyung is Gaksital but his suspicions were dismissed by his mom. He finally found out that Dan is the girl from his memories and I gotta say the childhood flashback really do help showing the love between them. Now, their love is so twisted because they keep on wanting to kill each other. I think when he felt a lot of remorse this episode, the family scenes are just UGH... so touching. Especially when his mom is praying for him and we got to see the brotherly bond again.

Preview for next week: OMG, Dan is in the hands of sleazy Jap guy, i'm afraid that it will be another torture fest again. Finally, the loveline have started...

Guest sorcy79au

Awww ottoke?? I hope Mok dan will be alright? Kang-to must feel like such a heel right now.
I loved the "moment" that Kang-to had with Kang-san where he was crying. I had no idea what was being said but I certainly felt his emotion and he sounded like a boy wanting help or something from his hyung (when he said Hyuuuu-uuung! I nearly lost it).

One word for this show --> AMAZING

This show is as kick a$$ and exciting as city hunter was for me last year!

The scene where KT cried hugging his hyung's back just broke my heart! its been really hard on him too! and siding with the Japanese was no easy decision!
and the fact that Hyung just couldn't hug KT back, couldn't comfort him without actually revealing his identity was just *heartbreak*
Also i am really glad that KT knows already that MD is boon! i am so glad abt that! his finding out that she is the one who he risked his life to save, the one who was his first love! it is just the best catalyst that can help him transform into Gaksital!
And OMG the preview!!! Hyung finally removes the mask and reveals his true identity! its gonna be a real shocker for poor KT!!

And how kick a$$ is the second female lead!! Ahhh i loved it when she slapped Kimura and crushed his constipated son's hand! sweet justice!

Guest -quiescent

It seems like they've filmed probably 4-5 episodes before the show aired last week. Thumbs up to them. I hate live-action filming, unfortunately it shows the deteriorating of quality of episodes (happened so many times I can't even count). 
Gosh, I just love this drama! Episode 3 was brilliant, hopefully today was as well! 
I haven't mentioned how I like the circus crew - the ahjumma and ahjussi are hilarious especially in episode 3. They made me smile and giggle several times! Am I the only one who cringes at the Count Lee Shiyong? I think it's the actor himself, I've never been of a fan of his and I'm reminded now why. Thank God he's not a main character. As for Kimura Taro (Shunji's Dad), the actor is flipping amazing! I've loved his acting since Smile, You. Brilliant veteran actor! His portrayal of his character is well-done and convincing. 

Gah, cannot wait for the loveline - I must remain PATIENT. I can't wait for my laptop to get fixed so I can see Joowon in HD :x

I found the first half of episode 3 a tad slower than I would've liked but episode 4 is simply awesome. Full of action, emotions, revelations and suspense. I like that the story between Kang To and Mok Dan starts to unravel and the way it's going.

By the way I love the new song in today's episode. Does anyone know who the singer is?

:x

episode 4 was awesome!!! KT finding out that MD is Boon!!! epic!!!!
and the ending...whoo! who would have thought it would end like that this week! i can't wait to see the developments between now... how will KT resolve MD's hatred towards him (cuz she doesn't know who he really is yet)?... so many things that is making this drama freaking awesome!!!! 
no wonder it's in the lead for Wed-Thurs dramas!!!!
also, i'm dying to get my hands on the ending song...anyone know any info about it?

Guest poh2408

u guys made me wan to watch ep4 right away...

I think Kangto wont expose his identity to Dan considering that she hates him now, he probably wants to maintain the good image of him in her childhood memories. Guessing KT will find out about Shunji's esther is also Dan which maybe will make a distance between him and Dan. Gosh, yy am I imagining all these...

Someone posted here a link to a program which lets you see everything on youtube or viki no matter where you are by changing or hiding your ip (program´s name starts with a u). Can someone post another link to it please?

@ -quiescent thank you for the links..it'll give me something to watch and enjoy while i'll wait for next week to come rolling around :)

this drama will be the death of me!! i'm already biting my nails off from worrying so much and only 4 episodes aired so far, what am i gonna do with myself for the next 20!!??

Today's episodes was pure awesome!! i felt all of Kang To's feelings..at least he finally realized that he did bad things to Bong Yi but the ending totally blew me away...poor poor Kang To..how is he gonna cope with all this? Can't wait to see everything work out [-O<

Joo Won oppa keep being amazing!! ^___^

Guest vDrak

Some fanmade MV's - they're all so awesome! Hard to choose my favourite. I'd recommend ALL of them XD

Archived