[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest sunshine4ever

Yes, I noticed that too. It happened last night for me when the signature came back. You start again with 0

cravey said: From my tumblr ;;) (it sucks big time that the quality of the vid is so crappy :( )

And you know how it works - don't repost ONLY REBLOG!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the BTS vid. Lurrrrveeee it! Sooooooooo cute, JW towards JSY. It was such a spontaneous reaction, the way he panicked, shouted and hugged her immediately after the hit, that I myself surprised when it happened. Props to filming crews for recorded and presented it to us. Imagined they got as excited as us and actually are their shippers too  :))

Gotta post this one comment from YouTube, he/she sure pays more attention:

Awwwwww my heart beating watching them lovely duo ^^

Add Goodbye Day song suddenly, so suit them but funny ahahaha

And at about

- Han Chae-ah seems to get hit by Joo-won flute as well, then she appears to complain a bit b'coz he seems didn't realize/care and instead turn to face Jin Se-yeon yet AGAIN ^^

cr.: louisesaji

Poor HCA, looks like JW's mind still worried over JSY, his concentration seems divided  :P  Anyone caught what they were saying at those moment? And Goodbye Day randomly played as the BGM was indeed a bit hilarious.

A question regarding the BTS scenes. Sometimes I hear music from the drama itself, but I wonder if they play it there at the scene or do they edit it in the video? So Joowon and Jin Se Yun etc could also hear that song?

Talk about Goodbye Day OST, I think Joowon recently recorded OST should be coming out soon. Although it was not confirmed that he is recording a song for Bridal Mask, I really hope that it is. Maybe now that Mok Dan & Kangto's relationship has progressed to a new level, there might be a new OST for them. And if it is sang by Joowon, it will be superb

Guest sunshine4ever

This MV is so beautiful. Was it posted before? This song had been played in BIG MV that I watched once. I'm not sure if it's BIG OST. Watch it in 720p for better quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e27MaBBGhvM#!

^this music video is probably one of the best fan music video I have ever seen. I just simply love it! The lyrics and the scenes of this MV are all perfect.

@sunshine4ever, "don't repost, only reblog" concerns tumblr. If you have a tumblr account and you want, for example, those JW & JSY gifs I just made to appear on your blog, you simply reblog them, you DO NOT download them and then upload on your blog, that's stealing and getting credit for other's work (the exception are those reaction gifs that everyone use daily). Of course you can put them here, just put underneath the source or if you know, the person's name who uploaded/created them :)

Guest kaeruchan

Spoiler for ep 18, credit to xportsnews via naver

201207312052381115_1.jpg

1343737518644.jpg

Looks like Kangto will be there at the public execution venue and I think he won't want to miss the chance to save his future father-in-law Damsari...and Comrade Jeok Pa is also there! it must be the plan they had from their meeting before. Expect lots of blood...even Shunji is going to be injured..if my eyes are not deceiving me, it looks like blood on Gaksital's pants? not sure...but please, no severe injury for dear KT! pretty please!

edit: but then...the flute G is holding looks a little long...maybe that's Leader Jo in his disguise??? I can't help but keep guessing about what will happen!

The staff are working so hard under the hot weather...we should be thankful to them~because of this great team, we get to enjoy this awesome drama!

EP 18!!! I'm waiting for you!!!

Guest stoffkimba

Omo. The BTS is really ... interesting in the relationship department. o_ô I just feel like ... publishing takeouts like this, while being good publicity for the drama, puts a world of pressure on these young cuties. If people start thinking that these two are going out ... that's a problem, because it would be illegal for JW to see her, right? So basically, if he's really such a goody good person in real life (like everybody seems to think), he couldn't/wouldn't even tell her he likes her, even if he did, right? Considering all this, I wonder if SY won't end up terribly confused over JW's intentions. Omo, my poor young baby dearies. TT-TT (*sigh* I'm being such a mom right now, I know. o_O)

Seeing this also makes me want to say that I really really don't understand all these (male, apparently?) people who've been saying that IRL everybody would be all over Rie and totally ignore MD, because Rie is soooo beautiful. Every time I've read such a comment I was like: "HA?! pardon?" Sure, I can see how somebody might prefer Rie - beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course, and everybody's got their own tastes. Just ... how can these people think that's universal? Like all men on earth would automatically go for the heavily make-uped, skimpily clad bi**h over the cute little idealist? (Believe it or not, there are men to whom the character of a person is actually important.) This just makes me so ... angry. To me MD is really really pretty. She is so natural, fresh, young, sweet. Like a cupcake: small, sweet, pretty and (*hur*) delectable. Also, she's also kind of shapely as we've seen from the scenes when she was lying next to Damsari and when Samurai Jun was carrying her over his shoulder. Her *erm* "curves" were very prominent. I felt myself getting red in the face, actually. ^^;

@princess_narnia: *hugs and hops up and down while doing so*
Yeah, "reality check" is a good word. I do really hope that it also helps her character along and not only the romance. (Of course, I want the whole lovey-dovey thing to happen, but I'd really like the writer to up the amp in the MD char development department. This conflict is exactly what could give her this missing layer or depth. But, alas, I'm starting to sound like a broken record, always repeating the same tune over and over again. Enough of this. I'll just trust the writer and enjoy Wednesday! :) )

@cravey: *rrrrrrr* comm'a here, ma smexy baby! :P

@mrdimples: I'm all for the "little bun/oven" line now. Buuuuuuuuuuuun-i (in da oven)! *yeah* :3 This sequence of pictures made me giggle ecstatically.

Apart from that: 5 pages in one day?!!! How is a body supposed to keep up with you gals now? And everybody seems to be posting 24/7 - let's hope your bosses never join soompi and find out your IDs. ;) (Of course, I'm totally loving it. Makes me really happy that this threat is finally moving along at a nice pace. But ... *raaaaah* 5 pages!) ^o^

secretlyforyou said: @Jillia I don't think it would be illegal because she's 18(19 in Korea) now - which is the legal age. I think it would just raise a few eyebrows due to their age difference. 

Guest stoffkimba

@Jillia, @secretlyforyou and @Eja: Soooooo, somebody her on this forum (countless pages ago) said that the legal age would be 21 in Korea and that's also why JW, when asked how attracted he was to her and what the problem was, said "her age". I merely believed what that poster said because s/he seemed to know what s/he was talking about. (Or maybe I misunderstood?) Now I'm confused, because everybody's saying something different, lol. And, *yeah* in a lot of countries the legal age is 18 even. Here, I believe, it's actually 16 for matters such as these (i.e. the age of consent).
... so ... is she legal or not? ^_^;

I think its too early for them to go into a relationship in real life. Ofcourse its not early but because they have to think of their image etc etc. I previously somehow shipped JW with UEE for kinda 48% but dang it I ship JW with JSY for about 105%. JW has that macho/protective air around him whenever he is with JSY in the BTS. Or maybe I am crazy and seeing things I want to see. But they sure make a very very very compatible couple. Both are cute/gorgeous/kind/lovely/smiley/attractive/strong actors. The perfect couple, I believe.

We'll see, only time will tell. I just hope to see somewhere in the near future an confirmation of both JW and JSY saying they're dating and then another one they're marrying, and then another one they're expecting their first kid :P

Guest stoffkimba

marie67 said:

I think its too early for them to go into a relationship in real life. Ofcourse its not early but because they have to think of their image etc etc. I previously somehow shipped JW with UEE for kinda 48% but dang it I ship JW with JSY for about 105%. JW has that macho/protective air around him whenever he is with JSY in the BTS. Or maybe I am crazy and seeing things I want to see. But they sure make a very very very compatible couple. Both are cute/gorgeous/kind/lovely/smiley/attractive/strong actors. The perfect couple, I believe.

We'll see, only time will tell. I just hope to see somewhere in the near future an confirmation of both JW and JSY saying they're dating and then another one they're marrying, and then another one they're expecting their first kid :P

baaaaaaaah - i just spent the last 2 hours reading this amazing thread!
i started on the Gaksital journey late, but man, i am ALLLL IN.
i can't remember the last time i was so emotionally gutted by a drama.
so many great insights and humor in this thread *kicking myself for not coming sooner*
thank you all! 1 more day~ i'm looking forward to rewatching ep 17 tonight to prepare myself for ep 18 tomorrow :)
tumblr_m7ewgql6Q11rovc8do2_500.jpgcr: katabi's tumblr / kbs

I think JW's reason behind not finding JSY 100% attractive is not because her legal age would necessarily cause problems for him legally, but rather that she's too young in life experience-wise.
 For one, she's fresh out of high school and may be too innocent and inexperienced when it comes too dating, and she has not gone through any of the obstacles experienced by many adults. So if he were to date her, it would be like cradle robbing 
They are awfully cute together but as of right now, I doubt JW has any intentions of courting her. They seem more like siblings or very close friends at best
nonetheless, I'm forever their shipper: JW-JSY for liiiife
UEE, take that (im just kidding please chill out UEE fans :D)

Guest kayana20

Yay new episode tomorrow then another week o torture waiting to see where the Kang-to and Mok-dan relationship will be going.Ahh will they or will they not kiss? Only 10 long episodes to go to make them a strong couple who stands together and fights together.  I am really starting to ship them in real life too. they are so cute together!

Archived