[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa...so much discussion abt KT & MD kiss scene...weather it really gonna happen or they're interrupted...or if its the timing is rite or not...frankly I dun care if its the rite timing or not, just kiss already  <:-P  their emotions for each other is so long overdue....and I think its gonna happen becos on July 12 interview both talk abt their kiss scene

class="entry-title"Joo Won & Jin Se Yun talk about their kiss scene and their friendshipBy
JJ
July 21, 2012Posted in: Interviews, TV

joo_won_jin_se_yun_interview_120721.jpg

‘Bridal Mask’s Joo Won and Jin Se Yun keep in touch on a regular basis.

On July 21st, KBS ‘Entertainment Report’ team has visited the set of the drama ‘Bridal Mask’.

The reporter proceeded with the ‘OX’ (Yes or No) talk segment with Joo Won and Jin Se Yun.

One of the questions was, “Are you guys close enough to keep in touch personally?”, to which Joo Won and Jin Se Yun both held the ‘O’ (yes) sign.

Joo Won said jokingly, “You keep touch with Park Ki Woong too, right?”, and he looked towards Jin Se Yun with jealousy filled eyes.

The reporter also asked if they were nervous about the kiss scene they had recently filmed and both of them had answered yes again.

Joo Won explained about the kiss scene, “It was a delicate scene and it also had to look pretty, so the scene did make me feel nervous. But of course I also got nervous because it was Se Yun.”

When Joo Won was asked about Jin Se Yun’s charm he stated, “She’s a bright person, that brightness energizes people around her”, and he gave her a warm praise.

Image: KBS ‘Entertainment Report’
Source: NewsEN, TV Report via Nate

Thus I dun think there's any doubt they really kiss ;)

Anyway my 2 cents on the preview..

Abt Leader Jo pretending to be  BM...I think Shunji is going to execute Dam Sa RI publicly to lure BM & the chance BM being caught & kill is high, thus Leader Jo being guilt of revealing info & working with Shunji decide to go out as BM, thus saving the real BM

Guest aondb

Somehow, this seems appropriate now  :))   :))  :))
8115_388078467926067_690122742_n.jpg
credits: http://www.facebook.com/bridalmaskdrama
They have more on their facebook page, but I don't know if you guys like these so I'm not going to spam you too much with pictures 8-}
Gosh........ I really NEED to watch episode 18. I feel like I'm addicted to a drug. Need rehab ASAP :-t

Ki Woong just tweeted! Can someone translate it? I think he says something about the drama team?
"난 매니저동생이 영수증정리하다보니까 6월5일부턴 단하루도 못쉬었더라구요ㅡ 내가 우리드라마팀 스텝,배우통틀어 일등이야ㅜㅜ 진짜끝나고 봐야할지도 몰라"

^ Argh, as a fangirl, my reaction should be omg oppaaaaaaaa get away from her (not really rational, but I'm not really serious with that), but hello, this is real skinship, nothing unreal because it stems from his concern for her (his fault afterall). I am flailing like crazy because HE KEEPS ON TOUCHING HER (her hand, her head... I AM SO DYING NOT WITH JEALOUSY BUT WITH GIDDYNESS. What he said after the hit, "I won't use this hand" and JSY was like "nooo" (since he didn't have to do that... since it's an accident and they're filming halloooooo) Darn, my respect for JW just went up to the top of Burj Khalifa (current tallest bldg in the world).

@eja I didn't say it was wrong to post it here... I was just saying hey there is a joo won thread that has been dead for a while... lets spazz with out might there~
and OMGAHHH what is that BTS!? I love that joowon takes really good care of his co-stars....
and can I also talk about how adorable is he when he was splashing around in the water telling the PD's to come in? PWAHAHHA

Eja said: ^ Argh, as a fangirl, my reaction should be omg oppaaaaaaaa get away from her (not really rational, but I'm not really serious with that), but hello, this is real skinship, nothing unreal because it stems from his concern for her (his fault afterall). I am flailing like crazy because HE KEEPS ON TOUCHING HER (her hand, her head... I AM SO DYING NOT WITH JEALOUSY BUT WITH GIDDYNESS. What he said after the hit, "I won't use this hand" and JSY was like "nooo" (since he didn't have to do that... since it's an accident and they're filming halloooooo) Darn, my respect for JW just went up to the top of Burj Khalifa (current tallest bldg in the world).

Eja said: ^ Argh, as a fangirl, my reaction should be omg oppaaaaaaaa get away from her (not really rational, but I'm not really serious with that), but hello, this is real skinship, nothing unreal because it stems from his concern for her (his fault afterall). I am flailing like crazy because HE KEEPS ON TOUCHING HER (her hand, her head... I AM SO DYING NOT WITH JEALOUSY BUT WITH GIDDYNESS. What he said after the hit, "I won't use this hand" and JSY was like "nooo" (since he didn't have to do that... since it's an accident and they're filming halloooooo) Darn, my respect for JW just went up to the top of Burj Khalifa (current tallest bldg in the world).

Me! Me! I'm here Gaksital! Come to my country, Italy is a beautiful land, you can hit me with that flute, then hug me please! *madness*

Ah, BM, what have you done to me? Before i was normal...

... o_O Normal?

Oh, ehm, yes, *normal*

:D

Now that Mak Do knows that Kang To is Gakistal I can't wait to see her have flashbacks of their previous encounters and see if she starts to decipher/read more into his words, I so badly want her to start putting the dots together and see him in a new light but at the same time I'm going to miss seeing the snarky comments that she would give out to him, I really hope she doesn't lose that edge to her and softens. As for Shunji [i'm always tempted to type Shuji - shout out to those who have seen Nobuta Wo Produce lol]   I fear the depths to which his character will fall to, I really do hope that he can be saved because I miss seeing the care-free Shunji from the beginning.

in the BTS video, @1:46 JSY is seen hugging JW's waist <3it seems like they are VERY comfortable with each other cuz as a female actress, one wouldn't randomly hug / hold hands with their costarsOMG im turning into a JW-JSY shipper for reaaaaaaal they are too cute beyond words

OMG that BTS scene WOWWWWW :P. My my :P. I really ship these two so hard, the way he holds her tight into his arms while 'soothing' her pain is beyond hotness. I really hope that they will marry in the future ( lol I am planning ahead of them) but the way he is around her is so cute ;). And even in their BTS they have hot chemistry.

I am soooo gonna pray to let this couple become a real life couple XD

Translated what's flashed on screen.../ some spoken lines that I can clearly hear

0,10 강토는 목단이만 챙겨 Kang To taking care of Mok Dan
0,18 "알아보께요" P.D: Cut! I'll check...
0,21 왜 불렀시유? Why did you call?
0,28 "여러분~ 들어오세요~!" JW: Everyone, welcome!
0,37 쉬퉁소로 잠자리 잡은 강토 Kangto caught a dragonfly on the iron flute
0,50 실수로 맞아버린 목단 Mokdan hit by mistake
0,58 "괞찬냐?" PD: Are you okay?
1:06 "아~파" MD: It hurts
1:32 이 손 안쓸게~! I won't use this hand.
1:46 실수로 강토 발을 밟은 목단 Mokdan stepped on Kangto's foot
1:58 서로 미안한 마음에 애틋함이 묻어나는... < This is hard to translate ;)) (Something about the two having apologetic feelings with each other [someone hand me the Chinese trans please])
2:13 목단이만 없었어도... If Mokdan were gone... (not sure abt this part)
2:19 민폐다 민폐~! What a nuisance!
2:21 목단이가 다친게 신경쓰이는 듯... Bothered by Mokdan being hurt...
2:29 내가 맞았거든!!! You hit me!
2:46 엄마! Mom!
2:50 깜짝이야~!!! You surprised me!
2:53 경로이탈입니다! 경로이탈! It's an escape route. An escape route!
2:56 저도 카메라에 관심 많아요~~ I have a lot of interest in cameras too~
3:09 금화정 격투신 Geumhwajeong Hand-to-hand Fight Scene

Archived