Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Forgive me if I remember wrongly. I thought a while ago, someone on this thread said that there were quite raunchy scene in the Spring Awakening play that Joowon acted in? Not sure if this video was posted before. The quality is no good but still you can make it out. 
I was screaming when I saw Joowon's hands ehhhhh.....That girl sitting in the audience is shaking her head(I would too if I were in her position. I would shake my head becuz I cannot believe how lucky I got, hah!). 
Besides the hand, I managed to appreciate how deep and good his voice sounded @0:49.

EP.17 RATINGS

TNSNationwide
Bridal Mask 16.7 (-1.4)
Ghost 14.5 (-1.5)

Seoul
Bridal Mask 16.8 (-0.5)Ghost 16.9 (-2.9) AGBNationwide
Bridal Mask 15.6 (-1.2)
Ghost 13.3 (-0.6)

Seoul
Bridal Mask 16.3 (-1.9)Ghost 15.0 (-0.4) I'm ok now, because it turns out rating Ghost fell down too. Don't know that there Korean viewers watched yesterday at this time. Can anything before Olympics. 

woww... I went to work and came back and the posts had jumped considerably. I think that all of us here have been overwhelmed with yesterday's epic episode. I have read all the comments and I am just coming straight out with my thoughts. Sorry that I won't be able to quote everyone because it is here and there and from so many people that if I have to quote everyone, it is going to be a very long post so please accept my apology.  What I want to see from next episodes would be a lot of KT-MD scenes but not lovey dovey scenes, well just not yet anyway because it wouldn't make sense that after having that explosive talk in the hotel room and now she just went and declared love to the man whom she thought she hated with all her beings. He is or was something that she called "evil" and so naturally, the reaction for her would be confused and may be even disgusted at the person he was. Of course she doesn't understand fully the circumstances but in her eyes, his past actions were not something that a good person would do. Her being a Christian and it seems that she is a devoted Christian, then it would be a lot harder for her to comprehend his past actions.  I think she would have a shock when and if she comes to know that KT actually killed his own brother but then I want her to find out, may be from BG, the life that KT had to endure and the reasons behind his evil actions. I am glad that the unmask has taken place now rather than later because with the next few episodes, KT and MD need to go through the reconciliation, overcome the disappointment and rekindle the love they have for each other and I mean the adult love, not just based on what happened in the past. I would have expected MD to even distant herself from KT/Gaksital for a while and only comes to realise her love for him is strong which can overcome the hatred she had for him when he comes close to danger. She would then be willing to share his burden and even risk her own life to protect him.

If we go by the drama Green Rose written by the same writer then I would expect little emphasis on the heroine. It was male dominent sort of drama but if anything, the other drama had a happy ending which I would hope the same ending for BM. I can see the same theme here as in the other one where the male and female main lead have this type of unconditional and totally devoted love for one another. I would hope the same happy ending here as in the other drama because they have overcome all the obstacles to be together in the end and I wouldn't expect anything less for BM. I dare say I was a bit worried as to how JSY will act out in the scene where she is to discover that KT=Gaksital=Young Master but I can see that my worry was unjustified. I was speechless watching the confession from KT in the hotel, the hurt in his eyes, the crying, such raw emotions from both JW and JSY was just beautiful. How just for a second they were just sitting staring at one another ...

As for why a lot of people hate MD.. well all I am saying is that I never realise that there is such a huge number of fans who like JW with UEE. Whereever I read an article about JW then there bounds to be someone or comments about JW and UEE and OB. I don't know if they just purely don't like MD character or the fact that MD b portrayed by JSY.

@sunshine4ever, I understand how you feel. I have re-watched the water-fighting scene until the end for like 5 times..and I still want more :P. I dont understand, why are the fighting scenes between guys are a lot cooler than the girls?? :D. Do they even use stuntmen?

And, about the ending scene, yeah..I dont think he realized that his mask had been taken off. Maybe he will, later, after noticing it was in the hand of MokDan *iff..he doesn't faint again,off course*.

Oh yeah..am I the only one who feel that Rie-Jun will make a lovely couple? :P. I just like the way the fight together vs KangTo-MokDan :P.. They looked so compatible. I hope they end up as a couple , then they'll be a couple of swordsmen..:D

As for why a lot of people hate MD.. well all I am saying is that I never realise that there is such a huge number of fans who like JW with UEE. Whereever I read an article about JW then there bounds to be someone or comments about JW and UEE and OB. I don't know if they just purely don't like MD character or the fact that MD b portrayed by JSY.

screenshots from the comic/manhwa - 
391287_400886013308093_1367195486_n.jpg531760_400886073308087_225915380_n.jpg391356_400886246641403_1827997494_n.jpg406183_400886283308066_1805884591_n.jpg

I WILL BE TRULY GRATEFUL IF THIS GAKSITAL SCENE IS SHOWN IN THE DRAMA. like ^:)^:)^:)^ forever 
396801_400886203308074_433750951_n.jpgsource

[size=2]screenshots from the comic/manhwa - [/size]

I WILL BE TRULY GRATEFUL IF THIS GAKSITAL SCENE IS SHOWN IN THE DRAMA.

[size=2]like [/size]

^:)^:)^:)^ forever 

However I wish MD wud fall in love with KT 1st, without knowing he's Gaksital, Let her know that the Young Master from the past she assume is Gaksital actually KT the man she hates, afterall the Gaksital who save her several times in the beginning wasnt her ' Young Master', its KS who didnt even know who she is, merely saving her becos she's in the way,,,

A very exciting episode...I like ithe way Dam Sa ri slowly trusting KT...not becos of his words

However I wish MD wud fall in love with KT 1st, without knowing he's Gaksital, Let her know that the Young Master from the past she assume is Gaksital actually KT the man she hates, afterall the Gaksital who save her several times in the beginning wasnt her ' Young Master', its KS who didnt even know who she is, merely saving her becos she's in the way,,,

Wow...thanks

mrdimples

for sharing the vid. Joowon really slide his hand down the girl's chest....wow....they can do that in a musical drama?

OMG...I need my heart to stop beating so fast!!! Ep17 was so good, it was all about discovering who's who. Love KT confession as Young and she didn't believe him. Then at the end, MD takes off the mask. Cant wait til next week for ep18. I wish i can predict what will happen next but i dont like to ruin it for myself. So far I believe in the director and writers that they will give us the best, like they had done since ep1. So bring it on!!!

@lyra_brilliantez: Ahhhh, a Gaksital Training Montage!!!!  How have we come so far without one?  LOL

BTS ....Enjoy
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDMyMDcyMTk2.html
Joowon & PKW's bromance never fails to amaze me. I think they are simply too tired so they do such things to encourage each other and also create funny to keep themselves awake. At the last shot, Joowon hug JSY after PKW but you can see JSY not so comfortable as afterall she is a girl. So Joowon and PKW always hugging each other. I think they got 'chided' by Konno in the cell scene. 
LOL @4:47, Joowon always has to do this cuz he is much taller than his co-stars. I remember he had to do it a lot in Baker King

@flipz, I like your idea of showing both cultures as humane, and how they can "live" near each other on common ground after such experience.
I actually really love how I can somehow relate to the political setting of this drama. Since I'm from Latvia, my country has been in a somehow similar position only the Japanese in our case were the Russians. So I can understand the opression, the occupation, the hate towards your country's occupants. Even now, when 21 year has passed since we're a free country, we're still struggling with the Latvians vs. Russians thing here. It never goes away completely :(
@mrdimples, oh my, that vid from the musical ;;) JW's hands *faints* *faints* *faints* :\">

A very exciting episode...I like ithe way Dam Sa ri slowly trusting KT...not becos of his words

@lyra_brilliantez: Ahhhh, a Gaksital Training Montage!!!!  How have we come so far without one?  LOL

we have 11 episodes left. common KBS =))
@mrdimples those were taken by baidu so im not sure 
182144_401238836606144_1803304233_n.jpg
;))
-source