Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Thank u very much @c_gunawan541

KangToh still wants to kill her despite knowing she is his first love as well? The question is who sacrificed his life to safe KangToh? Was it Mok Dan's father? Maybe he got wounded and hence Mokdan lost him? I hope it!

Also I am curious as to whether Kangsan has feelings for Mokdan or not. Maybe he saves her because he knows something about her dad? Maybe her dad indeed saved KangToh and KangSan knows that hence his protectiveness of her?

Argg too many questions but I am eager to know them. At first I wanted to wait for this drama to finish before starting watching, but then I wanted to enjoy watching Joowon for 3months instead of 1week :P. And boy, here I am addicted and all...

See you guys, we have only 2 days before ep 3!

@c_gunawan541

Thank you for your insight, I totally agree with what you've said about the character Mokdan. I giggled when you called them the most dysfunctional and violent OTP! *hi5*

I cannot wait for the romance like yourself and ideally I would like the romance to develop slowly - considering the heat and intensity of their hatred for one another, it makes sense for the romance to kick in by maybe episode 9-10 (min) or 13-14 (max). There are 24 episodes so...

More importantly, I hope the writer is careful when creating their feelings/moments together because right now, they're at different sides of the spectrum - they LOATHE each other. So the build up is really important, so WE as viewers can really see and FEEL the change of their feelings, in other words it should be realistic.

I have hope anyway! Thank you all for the news, pics, written/video previews! Huge hugs to all of yooouuu!

Credits: Joo Won Chinese Fanclub

Some photo from the set...
Note: pay attention to the last picture... does that mean the loveline has started? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... *do the excited dance*

9f6ffe13gw1dtmcib1k4pj.jpg

@marie67: If you watch the video, he says he still going to kill Dan despite knowing that she's the first love of Shunji. Judging from the video, Kangto still don't know Dan is the girl he rescued when he was young.

@-quiescent: I would like the relationship to develop naturally but not too slow either because i'll go crazy seeing them torture each other for too many episodes. The violent dynamic is interesting but I still want the loveline to start soon. I'm guessing that Kangto realizes that Dan is the girl he rescued and Dan doesn't know that Kangto is her savior yet until later episodes.

Thank u very much @c_gunawan541

KangToh still wants to kill her despite knowing she is his first love as well? The question is who sacrificed his life to safe KangToh? Was it Mok Dan's father? Maybe he got wounded and hence Mokdan lost him? I hope it!

Also I am curious as to whether Kangsan has feelings for Mokdan or not. Maybe he saves her because he knows something about her dad? Maybe her dad indeed saved KangToh and KangSan knows that hence his protectiveness of her?

Argg too many questions but I am eager to know them. At first I wanted to wait for this drama to finish before starting watching, but then I wanted to enjoy watching Joowon for 3months instead of 1week :P. And boy, here I am addicted and all...

See you guys, we have only 2 days before ep 3!

@c_gunawan514 Since they started filming from a while back, maybe they are starting to film the beginning of the love line. Hope it's soon, I can't wait to seen Joo-won on the good side!

Credits: http://manzzang.tistory.com/1027 --> CLICK for full original review

Brief Chinese to English Translations: c_gunawan541@soompi
Brief Korean to Chinese Translations:尔是@krdrama.com

This is a review made by a korean fan, it's pretty long.. If anyone could translate this, it will be the best..
I can only translate from the chinese translations where it's pretty brief.

5624494520120604162907085.jpg

- A Korean that's loyal to the Japanese, Kang-to

His father poured in everything to support the independence movement. His brother also sacrificed himself for it.
He thinks both of them are "foolish" so he chose a different path from them, in hope that he can make a better life for the family. However, they don't understand his decision so he's very disappointed.

In the first episode when Kang-to got promoted, he was so ecstatic to be back home and eager to tell everyone.
He was in a good mood when he wanted to share the candies with the kids in his car but when they discover he's the infamous Kang-to, they ran away. His mood turned sour after the incident and it was a sad moment. Even though he's infamous in that era, he's actually not a bad person.

5624494520120604162924071.jpg

- A Japanese who loves Korea, Shunji

He could not get the approval as a Japanese, he's also rejected in Korea.

562449452012060416294708.jpg

- The love with Kang-to, Mok-Dan

5624494520120604163001032.jpg

- The Fake Fool, Kang San

5624494520120604163043070.jpg

- Anticipated appearance, Waiting for Hong Joo

Hong Joo was hurt by Korea so she abandoned Korea to become a Japanese.
She walk a similar revenge path like Kang-to but in the end, it leads to a different road.

5624494520120604163056039.jpg

5624494520120604163125016.jpg

Credits: Joo Won Chinese Fanclub

Some photo from the set...

Note: pay attention to the last picture... does that mean the loveline has started? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... *do the excited dance*

[iMAGE]

@

marie67: If you watch the video, he says he still going to kill Dan despite knowing that she's the first love of Shunji. Judging from the video, Kangto still don't know Dan is the girl he rescued when he was young.

@

-quiescent: I would like the relationship to develop naturally but not too slow either because i'll go crazy seeing them torture each other for too many episodes. The violent dynamic is interesting but I still want the loveline to start soon. I'm guessing that Kangto realizes that Dan is the girl he rescued and Dan doesn't know that Kangto is her savior yet until later episodes.

((( Episodes 01-02)))
"Bridal Mask (2012) Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by:...

~

"The Bridal Mask Team"

~

The softsubs are synced as labeled.

The individual RapidShare links for the softsubs...
KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E01.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt
KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E02.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt

NOTE

: MediaFire links seems to be getting blocked,

so links from now on will be from RapidShare file host.

HE'S CARRYING HER. OMGGGGGGGGGGG *fangirlingoverhere*

And that picture still of battered Kangto in jail. Be still my heart. -swooooon- too gorgeous for my heart to handle. Melting here!!! -rightclicksave-

ah the preview already makes me want wednesday to come~ from the recent tweets,i am so looking forward to whats coming next~ a translation from juwon-shinhyunjoon tweet
ScreenShot009.jpg
[TRANS] @Moonjunwon it should be tears~~ahaha ^^ RT @shinhyunjoon : @Munjunwon just now your tears dropped on my face..its tears right~?saliva..it cant be right~? hehe
[translated by : laydeebutterfly]

Question to all the juwon fans here,doesnt he have his own thread in the actor section? i cant seem to find his individual thread~ if someone could be so kind to share the link please  O:-)

Question to all the juwon fans here,doesnt he have his own thread in the actor section? i cant seem to find his individual thread~ if someone could be so kind to share the link please  O:-)
Here's the link to his thread -->  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/344298/x (it's not as active though so if you guys want to contribute feel free too! :) )

^ here you go : ( sorry I'm on my iPhone now so I can't hyperlink it but this is his soompi thread )

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=344298

Just wanna drop by, saying that I am a fan of this drama. (:. I've never seen Joo Won, Jin Se Yun or Park Ki Woong acting before, I really can't say anything for the first two episodes, but I'll keep a watch on them. They really cast some good veterans in this drama lol. Impressive.

-I can't wait to see how Han Chae Ah will develop her character here. She was good in her drama from OCN "Hero."

I can't download the subs :( Can you upload again please.
((( Episodes 01-02)))
"Bridal Mask (2012) Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by:...

~

"The Bridal Mask Team"

~

The softsubs are synced as labeled.

The individual RapidShare links for the softsubs...
KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E01.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt
KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E02.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt

NOTE

: MediaFire links seems to be getting blocked' date='

so links from now on will be from RapidShare file host.[/quote'] That is for ep 1 and 2.

excited about this drama...cant wait for the love line to develop,

Anyway...regarding Shunji turning into the bad guy, I'm guessing that his bro Kenji probably will end up dead while fighting with bridal mask and Daddy taro probably push the blame on bridal mask and pressure shunji to take revenge. Juz my imagination.

I'm geting a feeling that Mokdan will trap between her love for kangto and bridal mask not knowing that they are the same person. but of course she will find out later....

You know what I just realized? All of our discussion earlier about who the little boy is in the beginning was answered by the character description provided by Dramabeans on the first page: "And while Mok Dan hovered between life and death, she was saved by the young man, our hero." Then again I guess it can have a double meaning too...
Anyway, thanks for the BTS videos and pictures everyone! =) New episode tomorrow! YAY! =) Also, if anyone wants to stream it live there's a link in the first page to watch the live streaming of the episode tomorrow when it airs. 

OMG this drama is so EPIC so far need to know more spoilers please >"<
I'm really curious about the main couple wondering how they will love each other jejejej you know with all the events in ep 1 and 2
XDD