ecs707a

((( Episodes 01-02)))
"Bridal Mask (2012) Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by:...

~

"The Bridal Mask Team"

~

The softsubs are synced as labeled.

The individual RapidShare links for the softsubs...
KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E01.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt
KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E02.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt

NOTE

: MediaFire links seems to be getting blocked,

so links from now on will be from RapidShare file host.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -quiescent

HE'S CARRYING HER. OMGGGGGGGGGGG *fangirlingoverhere*

And that picture still of battered Kangto in jail. Be still my heart. -swooooon- too gorgeous for my heart to handle. Melting here!!! -rightclicksave-

ah the preview already makes me want wednesday to come~ from the recent tweets,i am so looking forward to whats coming next~ a translation from juwon-shinhyunjoon tweet
ScreenShot009.jpg
[TRANS] @Moonjunwon it should be tears~~ahaha ^^ RT @shinhyunjoon : @Munjunwon just now your tears dropped on my face..its tears right~?saliva..it cant be right~? hehe
[translated by : laydeebutterfly]

Question to all the juwon fans here,doesnt he have his own thread in the actor section? i cant seem to find his individual thread~ if someone could be so kind to share the link please  O:-)

Guest -quiescent

^ here you go : ( sorry I'm on my iPhone now so I can't hyperlink it but this is his soompi thread )

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=344298

Guest vDrak

Just wanna drop by, saying that I am a fan of this drama. (:. I've never seen Joo Won, Jin Se Yun or Park Ki Woong acting before, I really can't say anything for the first two episodes, but I'll keep a watch on them. They really cast some good veterans in this drama lol. Impressive.

-I can't wait to see how Han Chae Ah will develop her character here. She was good in her drama from OCN "Hero."

I can't download the subs :( Can you upload again please.
((( Episodes 01-02)))
"Bridal Mask (2012) Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by:...

~

"The Bridal Mask Team"

~

The softsubs are synced as labeled.

The individual RapidShare links for the softsubs...
KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E01.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt
KBS2.Bridal.Mask.E02.H264.720p-HANrel.EN.srt

NOTE

: MediaFire links seems to be getting blocked' date='

so links from now on will be from RapidShare file host.[/quote'] That is for ep 1 and 2.

Guest poh2408

excited about this drama...cant wait for the love line to develop,

Anyway...regarding Shunji turning into the bad guy, I'm guessing that his bro Kenji probably will end up dead while fighting with bridal mask and Daddy taro probably push the blame on bridal mask and pressure shunji to take revenge. Juz my imagination.

I'm geting a feeling that Mokdan will trap between her love for kangto and bridal mask not knowing that they are the same person. but of course she will find out later....

Guest bluedelacour

OMG this drama is so EPIC so far need to know more spoilers please >"<
I'm really curious about the main couple wondering how they will love each other jejejej you know with all the events in ep 1 and 2
XDD

Guest vDrak

She's really cute when she smiles.

I smiles too :D.

@endeavor. I think the young hero is Joo Won. Just like the description said. Somewhere in this thread, someone said that while Mok Dan was running away from Kang-to, she jumps down the window right, and then she got captured. They then zoomed in to Kang-to's face and then zoomed in to the knife behind him, hanging by the wall. Following my intuition, I think that was a clue saying that Kang-to is definitely the younger hero who have saved her. It's like one of those scene in Kdrama, where there are two lovers looking for each other, they walk on the same street but for some STRANGE reason, they NEVER EVER notice each other .__.. Like suddenly a phone call and one of them turns back and the other enter some store, and missed the chance. You know those kind? lol.

Well, I think the knife's situation is like that too. Otherwise they would of film a hint scene of the knife with Kang-san. I guess we'll see (maybe) with these two up coming episodes to see if that's correct.

I made some wallpapers for bridal mask while waiting for tonight's episode. Available in 2 different sizes, 1440x900 and 1280x800.

Full Size Available in my blog: http://wp.me/p2tDC3-2r

7344264522_7c1faa543c_n.jpg 7344264700_db0e01e2d9_n.jpg

201206061427770304_1.jpg
한채아, '각시탈' 日스파이로 첫등장..강렬 예고
Han Chae Ah anticipated first appearance tonight...
http://news.nate.com/view/20120606n09320

Credits: krdrama.com

Well, the young boy IS Kangtoh, cuz he said so himself in the long preview trailer. He is crying and saying I told her lets meet again etc.. And he also says Why does she have that knife cuz its the one he gave to B (sorry dont remember her child name)

Man this show is really not good for my heart :P

Todays episode was good but it showed us again wat an A## Kangtoh is. He really beat the crap out of the citizens. So sad. And I dont like it when they show us previews which contain spoiler for episodes which are not yet shown. I mean we were supposed to see in todays episode Kangtoh and his friend having a row but we didnt see it, and the part where he confronts MokDan wasnt shown either. Mokdan really hates Kangtoh, I knew that but in todays episode it is shown how much she hates him.

I think at this rate Kangtoh will not have a happy ending. I hope he does, though cuz his brother sacrificed himself for him after all...

Guest tikamicizia

kangto u're crazy bastardd.. I can't even... he already lost his mind at this stage.. so i read the brother will be until ep 6. so 3 more episodes of crazy kangto?? omaigoddd i cn't bear it T_T

I know right...He HAS a loooooootttt to make good. I wonder how for goodness sake he will turn into the good one, but thats the most refreshing thing in this drama. A jerk that becomes a hero LOL

I want moreee KT and MD scenes!

Well he's not simply a jerk, he's much worse that a mere jerk...Today episode was so very dark and it made me dislike Kang To even more. The writer needs to come up with a brilliant script for the next episodes so that we can believe that this bad-to-good transformation is believable. It was very hard to watch how Kang To beat up his own brother. Anyway, can't wait for more.

Archived