[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks pine_nut for those awesomely funny BTS pics. Shunji hasn't scare me so far but that pic of him smiling in blood stained uniform is freaking me out. He looks like he crawled out of "Night of the Living Dead" with such a creepy smile. But the other one with him and the little boy is just win, so charming PKW. 
And trust Joowon to be number goofer on set. At first I thought he and Mok Dan is in some mission together and using the fan as some kind of communication. Then I realise he must have taken JSY's fan and goofing around. 
And Jun primping himself on a mobile phone mirror? What a hoot!

Ooooooohh...............the claws are out! 
Spoilers ahead
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1733329551

I am not going to translate word for word, just paraphrase the essentials:
In episode 15, Mok Dan runs away after being pursued and hides in Asuka Hotel. To Rie, Mok Dan is a bait for luring Gaksital and she is also a sore point for her as Rie has seen Kangto's intense gaze at Mok Dan. 
Previously, Mok Dan has been deceived by Rie's impersonating as a nun, thus she sensed the threat and tries to avoid her, but still she comes face to face with Rie. Although Mok Dan is agile and has received training as a fighter, she is no match for Rie who is trained as a spy. The producer says that the fight between the 2 women is as good as the fight between Kangto and Shunji. It will be another focal point and add interesting flavour to the show. The audience can anticipate this. 
On the other hand, Shunji having obtain evidence on Gaksital, plots and begin a psychological game with Kangto. 

Guest lukalee

PEEPS!!! leegloria is doing LIVE RECAPS of Bridal Mask tonight make sure you guys tune in!!!
Link here - http://www.vingle.net/posts/37332-Bridal-Mask-Episode-15-Live-Recap-Tonight-7-18

please shareeeeeeeeeeee :D

Guest texashot

we only half way and seems like Shunji will find out Kangto is BM? What will happen to Kangto now? will be someone act as BM so Kangto will not be discover?

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THE ENDING OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I AM GONNA CRAYZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THERE IS NO PREVIEW BUT OMG

KANGTO WENT AS HIMSELF TO SAVE MOKDAN AND SHUNJI CAME IN AND POINTED A GUN TO KANGTO AND TOLD HIM ITS YOU GAKSITAL AND MOKDAN WAS CONFUSED OMG

wayoooooooooooooo the cliffhanger OMG I am still in shock and cant type properly...HOLY

what a cliffhanger omg omg omg.....

The way he grabbed her hand was sooo hottttttttttttttt

Archived