[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crazyoverkdrama said:

@bobsavero: see? @arch00 likes the villains.... She forgot his other name....

@crazyoverkdrama hot villains is for @bobsavero

i can't remember the names as i can't stop staring him and on top of that cameraperson gives me the view  =)) omo that view :\"> :\">

Tsk... Not long enough for me though... :\">

@arch00@bobsavero@crazyoverkdrama
Hi gals, I see some of you are having trouble with names. There is this 'name-sarus' post by a fan on baidu which I translated and post many pages back. Thought you might find it useful. Here's the first of a series 
This is a series. Tried to insert my translations on the pic itself but it became too messy. So will post the words at the bottomUntitled-8.jpg
1) Hi everyone, my name is Lee Kangto. There is a new topic which I'd like to bring for discussion.That is the number of names the leads in this drama has. Let's recap everyone's names togetherwith me. First, my name is Lee Kangto2) Lee Young is the name I had as a child. When I grew up, I changed my name to Lee Kangto3) When I wear the mask, I am Gaksital.4) In the police force, I became Sato Hiroshi5) And of course, there is my Boon Yi who affectionately calls me Young Master(uncle baek, please ignore....)6) Believe me, in the drama, I have the most names. Please vote for me, thank you!

Untitled-9.jpg
1) Hi everyone, I am Mok Dan. As the lead actress, my names are many. Please come with me2) First is my childhood name, Boon Yi3) Then, there is my christian name Esther4) When my dad planned to bomb the party, I was Secretary Shen5) And of course, everyone knows me by Mok Dan6) Although I do not have as many names as Young Master, I have the most among the ladies. Win for sure---

Untitled-10.jpg
Next, we have Chae Hong Joo
1) Hi everyone, my name is Chae Hong Joo. Although Mok Dan has many names, I don't have less. Everyone, hear me out...2) IThe first time when I made that stunning entrance, I was Ueno Rie3) As everyone know, I am actually Chae Hong Joo4) As the singer, I was La La5) And I had even played a nun

Untitled-11.jpg

1) Mok Dan: Hello!  Even as a nun counts? You are too much!2) Rie: If Young Master and Secretary counts too, why not the Nun? 3) EVERYONE BE QUIET! LET SHUNJI TALK4) Shunji: Hi everyone, I am Shunji....talking about my number of namesHmm.........This...........(look at Shunji's hand in the picture)You Are All Bullies!T..........T5) Kangto : TOTAL WIN, WOAH YA!!

Archived