[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

OMG thank you for the pictures? Im glad theyre on friendly terms in real life - soo adorable togethersome have commented that JSY has nothing on HCA. IMO She looks gorgeous in the picturesAlso, does her hair look longer than it does in the drama or what? I think Either she's wearing a wig or her hair has grown out and they filmed these recent episodes long ago??
I hope both PKW and JW win awards this year too. and JSY and JW win best couple(highly doubt this one though, since theres so little romance in this drama and all) <3

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KT did kill Shunji's brother so he is to blame, but Shunji has just gone crazy! In the begining he was really sweet to korean people and he only joined the police to catch Gaksital, but now he's just offensive, like when he said damsari was just like his daughter and the joseon people: no matter how well you treat them they're ungrateful. (Ok, cause being oppressed and torture and forced to deny your roots to survive his treating someone well??) 
Shunji's has mixed up his desire to catch Gaksital and his hurt at being rejected by MD. It's as if he only wants to catch Gaksital to spite MD and make her hurt because she's in love with him. KT was really evil in the begining, but now he feels really conflicted when he hurt MK or a korean to hide his identity, you can see that he's really pained by it and he feels remorse. Shunji's just torturing everybody willy-nilly to get his way and doesn't feel a thing, he almost seems to enjoy it (like when he put leader Jo in the nail box). Shunji never thought he was superior to korean before, but now his hatred for Gaksital has transfered to all korean people and it's like he feels entitled to get his way anyway he can.

@nenechanchan: Yes, her hair is definitely longer during the interview. It couldn't have grown overnight so fast since they are talking about a recently filmed kiss scene and we know they are in the live-shoot scenario neither it looks like a wig. I would say she is wearing extensions in her hair which seem more natural than a wig.

@mrdimples thanks for the video. i stopped for a moment at 1:16 mark =)) omona joowon what are you doing to me =))

anyways, here's a  snippet translated from the interview  

;)

)

‘Bridal Mask’s Joo Won and Jin Se Yun keep in touch on a regular basis.

On July 21st, KBS ‘Entertainment Report’ team has visited the set of the drama ‘Bridal Mask’.

The reporter proceeded with the ‘OX’ (Yes or No) talk segment with Joo Won and Jin Se Yun.

One of the questions was, “Are you guys close enough to keep in touch personally?”, to which Joo Won and Jin Se Yun both held the ‘O’ (yes) sign.

Joo Won said jokingly, “You keep touch with Park Ki Woong too, right?”, and he looked towards Jin Se Yun with jealousy filled eyes.

The reporter also asked if they were nervous about the kiss scene they had recently filmed and both of them had answered yes again.

Joo Won explained about the kiss scene, “It was a delicate scene and it also had to look pretty, so the scene did make me feel nervous. But of course I also got nervous because it was Se Yun.”

When Joo Won was asked about Jin Se Yun’s charm he stated, “She’s a bright person, that brightness energizes people around her”, and he gave her a warm praise.

Image: KBS ‘Entertainment Report’

Source: NewsEN, TV Report via Nate

English source: 

Guest aondb

Hi!!

Thx for the pictures! JooWon looked so cute, laughing with his dimples. I love the picture of Shunji and Rie *wearing kimono*. They were both smiling, so cute

:)

. But who is the one that Shunji was hugging? *the 2nd last pic* Gaksital?? So, Shunji and gaksital are going to hug???

:O

Guest Lita2305

@lyra thank you for the screencaps
JW looks so handsome and JSY looks beautiful
in the first minutes in the video link they had been asked : how attractive they are to each other..JSy said 10/10,and JW said 8/10 when JW asked for the reason , he said becauce she is too young!! LOL

@ Lita 2305why is he acting like he's her grandpa lolI say a 6-year difference is not that big of a deal if the younger person is mature enough. but it really does seem like JW would like older women, like Han Chae Ah for examplethough didn't JSY say earlier in an interview that she's not attracted to JW as a man?? never say never!!

Haha I totally see them as a real life couple after a few years. I think JSY is not that attracted to Joowon, cuz she seems one of those girls that get a lot of attention from handsome men, and who is by the way familiar with it. But I really would like it if they will marry one day :P.

Joowon is really a very very attractive men, I would give him 100 out of 10 points. He seems so ideal, but then maybe we are to absorbed in their characters hence not knowing the boundary between real life and drama's. I think its hard to marry a good actor like Joowon. You will never know if he is acting or not :P. Look at us all swooning over his confession. OMG it looked so real with all that emotion behind it...sigh....

I really hope to see a kiss scene between these two ASAP. Not one, but 8more please.

Guest Lita2305

@ Lita 2305

why is he acting like he's her grandpa lolI say a 6-year difference is not that big of a deal if the younger person is mature enough. but it really does seem like JW would like older women, like Han Chae Ah for examplethough didn't JSY say earlier in an interview that she's not attracted to JW as a man?? never say never!!

for all you kiss hopefuls, heres my prediction of the real kiss scene 1. either one or both of them will be crying, after all this drama IS a tragedy 2. MD will be wearing heels, or KT will break his back bending down to kiss her, or MD strain her neck, idk why her height is listed as 167cm he definitely towers over her 3. post kiss slap? spitting in da face? no, since KT wouldnt try to pull a forced kiss on a girl with balls of steel,  the kiss will  def be  mutual 4. its gonna happen in the last 3 minutes of the final episode.. 5. .JUST KIDDING theyre gonna have their first kiss in ep 18 and then 5 kisses/episode till the last one

@mrdimples, today I was rewatching eps 14-16 on my TV, and oooh man in that scene where Gaksital is running from that party and then fighting with Rie's bodyguard - you can see his chest, covered in sweat. OMG, that was sooo HOT. I caught myself thinking if only I was there and no one would be around to bother us LOOL Joo Won is slowly turning me into a MAJOR perv

:D

Haha I totally see them as a real life couple after a few years. I think JSY is not that attracted to Joowon, cuz she seems one of those girls that get a lot of attention from handsome men, and who is by the way familiar with it. But I really would like it if they will marry one day :P.

Joowon is really a very very attractive men, I would give him 100 out of 10 points. He seems so ideal, but then maybe we are to absorbed in their characters hence not knowing the boundary between real life and drama's. I think its hard to marry a good actor like Joowon. You will never know if he is acting or not :P. Look at us all swooning over his confession. OMG it looked so real with all that emotion behind it...sigh....

I really hope to see a kiss scene between these two ASAP. Not one, but 8more please.

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

Bridal Mask Episodes 15-16 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

image-787C_4FC62E71.jpg

Bridal Mask Episodes 15-16 English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4767-bridal-mask-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

@ Lita 2305

why is he acting like he's her grandpa lolI say a 6-year difference is not that big of a deal if the younger person is mature enough. but it really does seem like JW would like older women, like Han Chae Ah for examplethough didn't JSY say earlier in an interview that she's not attracted to JW as a man?? never say never!!

Guest JenA313

I am loving JSY's recent spread for Elle Girl Korea! Especially the one below, it's so summer-y and vibrant and her youth really comes off wonderfully here...
jinseyeon-ellegirl-aug12-3.jpg
Makes me wanna see her and JW do a shoot together... Was it a photoshoot they were doing in that interview video? Omo, I wanna see how it comes out!

Archived