[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluedelacour

OMG I'm breathless
I was at work while I was reading the live recaps... when kang to said I love her I almost fell from the chair  and I was omg so much happening in the first minutes...
and now this cliffhanger I almost bet that MD would find the equation BM=YM=LKT on ep 16 you know because of the wound but guess it will be in the next ep... now what will happen?? geez I really hope they will give us at least one ep next week the torture will be bigger if they take away our dosis of BM
after this drama ends I will need rehab XD

@secretlyforyou, THANK YOU! YES, THE RATINGS ARE UP A BIT  \m/
Am I weird or what, LOL I just can't stop watching how she calls him by name :x That one "Lee Kang To" combined with her look, aaaahhh, it's like for one second you could see hope in his eyes :x
And how wonderful is that they set up an opportunity for a storyline where she falls for KT before really finding out the truth! I mean, she now knows he loves her (even if she is in denial lol), Dam Sa Ri knows he's changed seeing as how he protected him and even shot "one of his own" - a police officer. Heck, Dam Sa Ri himself protected KT from being shot by his comrades. I can totally see it happening. KT & MD get thrown together more and more, she get's an opportunity to get to know him, the man he has become and see how he has changed. It needs time, but we have all the time for that, we still have 12 episodes \:D/ So I say "BRING IT OOOON" \m/
One more thing, I really don't want Dam Sa Ri to die now. I want him to team up with KT and become like a father figure, or mentor or teacher. Since KS died, KT is basically out there on his own. How wonderful it could be if he had someone to look up to, rely on and simply to help him. It was already clear how that talk in torture chamber helped KT :) Once KT saved MD and his family took her in, now MD and Dam Sa Ri could do a similar thing for KT. Just so he'd know he's not alone in this.

@cravey I love that we are getting our wish aren't we? Tho, this all depends on whether or not Mok Dan puts things together. The wound on his arm, if she ever sees it somehow, is a giveaway. And I feel like the show had her notice it and then focused on it again this week on purpose(I could be wrong tho and she won't find out he is young master/gasksital till much later, lol)

@rhaps The 27th is a Friday, Bridal Mask doesn't air on that day. And nobody knows about what is or isn't getting aired next week yet - we are all waiting on an official statement from KBS. (= ......I love your theory too! A friend and I had discussed that very scenario happening earlier today. I don't see any other way the rebels can get away either. 

Wow I had the same thought! I too think they will all point their gun to Kangto and maybe exchange him for Mokdan? That would be more awesome. Like saying we will let him go unless you will release Mokdan too. I think thats gonna happen ;)

And Then ep 18 will be their kiss scene ;)

Guest bluedelacour

@rhaps I was thinking the same but I should add let's say that they shoot KT *I bet Koiso will* and let's say it wont be mortal ... the shoulder perhaps... and the rebels will treat him and maybe MD herself *yeah please* and she will see the wound and make the connections and finally she discovers LK=BM= Young Master 
XD
ok my imagination is really working these days

Guest alysanne

so there might any definite decision ? it must depend depend on whatever kbs decides ? i'm also somewhat torn about what's could be better: a 4 weeks loooooooong wait or more time to shoot and rest for the cast

YESSSS KT finally spoke his heartI think Shunji was much nicer to MD this episode because KT poses a serious threat and he will lose MD to KTanywho, loved the part when KT told Shunji to back off and he will be protecting MD from now on  - typical Kdrama line but we're talking about real serious protection here if you get my driftplease let KT be shot and then be put in his little cottage with MD for 4.5 episodes and then BAM i wont care how the rest of the drama goesAlso, I don't know if the writer will try to be special and not have our OTP kiss at all...maybe it's not the appropriate era for them to smooch.  the kiss seems a million miles away

Guest y101y

I really like the idea of taking KT as a hostage and trade him for MD. But whatever the writer comes up with, it is fine with me cause so far I am loving every moment of BM. I knew KT is so much smarter than Shunji and i gotta say, Park Ki Woong did an AWESOME job in ep15 & ep16. =D>

In case no one knows, I am totally in awe of Joowon. 
I won't say I am a Kdrama veteran but I have seen a fair share of kdramas. Korea I dare say, has the most number of handsome, good looking actors and quite a few can seriously act. Even the mediocre ones will pass with flying colors compared to their peers in Asia(not including China as I have yet to watch drama serials from mainland China except movies). If Joowon just banks on his good looks, he will be a dime in a dozen in k-entertainment industry. But this guy is blowing viewers away with awesome acting skills and dedication to his art. 
He has gone from strength to strength in just 3 dramas. In Baker King, although he was the antagonist, I found myself drawn in so much by him than Yoon Shi Yoon. He played a totally detestable character but yet in a few precious scenes where he displayed his vulnerability, he bought me over so good that I was rooting for him rather than Kim Tak Gu. His acting there was not completely great but hey, it's his first drama and boy, he nailed it superbly in all the emotional scenes. That was a sign of more greatness to come. 
Thank God for whoever casted him as Hwang Taehee in Ojakgyo Brothers. After seeing him as Ma Jun in Baker King, no one would have imagine Joowon playing a character like Taehee to such perfection. It's a 180 degrees change from one character to another. When I look back at Ojakgyo Brothers, I realised that Taehee is a man of very few words. The abandonment and trauma he experienced as a child led him to become a man who is outwardly a perfect and obedient son whom the entire family can rely on but on the inside, he is crippled emotionally. He lived his whole life suppressing his true feelings and emotions until he met his true love. With a character as such, not speaking a lot and keeping all his emotions inside, Joowon could emote all his feelings just through his eyes, tone of voice and body gestures. And when he falls in love with Jaeun, their chemistry is so so out of this world that viewers were all shipping them like crazy and crying out that they are a Real Couple. I am one of those. I never ship any couple before or after. Even when I ship Mok Dan and Kangto, it's only in reel life. For Joowon and Uee, they played a couple in love so convincingly that it's hard to think all those feelings they emote are for screen only. 
Then of course, now we have Joowon as Lee Kangto in Bridal Mask. Another 180 degrees change from the sweet Taehee to angsty, badass Kangto. I have said before that Joowon completely owns this role. The first 6 episodes totally blew me away although I already expected nothing short of greatness from this guy. Those epics scenes will go inside my treasure box for good. And from episode 7 to now, I am awed again. Joowon has managed to turn Lee Kangto the villainous creature to a hero worthy to be admired. I loved the way he stood up and fought for the Joseon folks in episode 15, he is no longer just donning on the mask to revenge his family, he genuinely feels for his people and fight for them. And thank goodness, he has not lost his cunningness and smarts when he played such a great psychological game with Shunji in the latest ep. The last I want is a  brave but slow thinking hero. Now, we can see a bit of that smooth talking, street smart Kangto of old when he was verbally sparring with Shunji and the rising Joseon son in the new Kangto whenever he looks at Damsari or fighting for the common folks. 
There has been quite a number of BTS of late, showing the other side of Joowon, goofing around on the set. If you watch 1N2D, you'll realise this is one funny, aegyo loving, young man who is always smiling. What amazes me is that he can be cheery and goofy in one instant, then totally serious the next. Just look at that running BTS in ep 15. In the actual clip, he looked so cool and darn hot when he was running after Mok Dan. In the BTS, it's the funny Joowon all over once he reaches CUT. This guy keeps surprising me with his abilities. If you have not watch him winning the crying game in 1N2D, you should. The video link below, if you are interested. I expected him to win, actually. But what I did not expect, was the conditions under which he achieved it.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrw0ue_www-2korea-net-1y2y-393y-07-01-y-hdtv-h264-576p-yyy-full_webcam?start=1920
the task was for all of them to shed tears within a given time. I had thought actor like veteran Uhm Tae Woong,  Kim Seung Woo and Chae Tae Hyun would have no problem. But no one expected Jong Min to make it so difficult with his hilarious facial contortions. Even those veterans couldn't deliver under that circumstance. And mind you, Joowon was seated just next to Jong Min.
I take my hat off to his awesome concentration. Now I know how he can be that guy offscreen and then, just like the way he magically changes into his Gaksital costume, he turns on his full charisma when he is in character. 
How not to love such a guy? 

Guest alysanne

@mrdimples: That crying game was AWESOME!  You could really see him switching on his acting mode, and he cried in less than a minute!  All his hyungs were so impressed.

Guest mashael

i am in  love with Gaksital drama <3
i can`t sleep when i feel to sleep i dreamed about how MD found out that KT is Gaksital (BM) but i can not remember :'(

ep 15 & 16 are amazing  :-SS
sorry but i I hate Shunji Why is that so? he is like child who is afraid to take what he loves. Is just like a fool
I hope he back "old Shunji"

I think (MAYBE)
next week we will have one ep (e17) on wed
and the next week olso just one ep (e18) on wed
Because of the 2012 landon Olympics
on 26 \7 \2012 Thu
and 2\8\2012 Thu

i am soo sad

>:P

Guest crazy lulu

i don't care if it's one ep per week. i'll take one over zero any day. ha. need at least one. please. PLEASE!

0104.png

Archived